Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 122 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 835 836 837 > >> >>> »|

You just like talking in your PMs. >_> Sounded like a quitting PM.
Fallen Angel Gabrielle
R u m o r V.2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thanx. We reopen it.
Our last one sort of die.. :B

I give you ...um..7/10.
Good items, but its seems a bit clutter
and a lot going on. Especially with the Pixies. D: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks! ^___^
I like my avi how it is at the moment, I just wanted to know what you thought, and the suggestions have been stored in my memory if I want to change it =3 <3 heart

I have lectures tomorrow morning, so I had better be going to bed now!
It's 3:29am here!
xp

'Night!
heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No problem. See you later on. :3
Night. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zakat77
You just like talking in your PMs. >_> Sounded like a quitting PM.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -Leans on you as I stretch myself-
Hater.
¬_¬ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Too much stretching...You know it! That's what Nazi's do! surprised

What happens if Jung gets Tae account back?
Zakat77

What happens if Jung if Tae gets her account back?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If she ever gets her account back.
Not sure. Jung is now a girl I guess. I think she'll
name swap? Not sure. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::[ - K |N| O [C] K- ]::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gotta knock A litt.l|e| harder brea k through th[e] [D]oor

If I catch you with my properton, such as my BUMP, info, graphics, and art; I'll report you. D<
And I'm being commission. :3
-Must do drawing-
Hmm..maybe before Scott gets here.
Nah...
-Lazy-
My arm hurts....
-Finally has an excuse-
[ - Sadness Inserted Here - ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::[ - K |N| O [C] K- ]::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I catch you with my properton, such as my BUMP, info, graphics, and art; I'll report you. D<

R u m o r V.2
Zakat77

What happens if Jung if Tae gets her account back?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If she ever gets her account back.
Not sure. Jung is now a girl I guess. I think she'll
name swap? Not sure. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guess so and she still have items on that name?

Finally...

Me and you know that those items are
most likey to long gone...
She doesn't seem to care that much anymore.
She just wants her account back.
bumpp.
how 're things with the new thread going?
C;

`Cassandra Cain
bumpp.
how 're things with the new thread going?
C;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Smooth for now.
Got a donation. :3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh, I thought the hacker only took the items she currently had on. Ya probably just should re quest them, if she ever gets it back with her items still there she has extra money right there.
Hello people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces