Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 122 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 835 836 837 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::[ - K |N| O [C] K- ]::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gotta knock A litt.l|e| harder brea k through th[e] [D]oor

If I catch you with my properton, such as my BUMP, info, graphics, and art; I'll report you. D<
-Feels a lil weird-
Hmmmm......
-Arm hurts a bit-
[ - Sadness Inserted Here - ]
YEAH SON!!!!
*IS HAPPY!!!!*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::[ - K |N| O [C] K- ]::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I catch you with my properton, such as my BUMP, info, graphics, and art; I'll report you. D<
Why is that?
CAUSE ITS BACK!
THe other one was dead and I found no purpose to Gaia anymore.
BUT NOW!!!!
-Woot-

You're joking. x3
There are so many threads in Gaia.
So, I lost my ID card today...
This is not good...
I am going to die now unless someone returns that to me.
In college, your ID card is your LIFE!
WIthout it, no food, some people cant get into their dorm rooms
You can't get free drinks at Chipotle...
You are just in a sad state of affairs....
Woh is me...
R u m o r V.2

You're joking. x3

But this was my favorite...
And I didn't feel like finding another cool one...
Did a bit of thread hopping, but it wasn't the same.

Can you just replace it?
S V E N
R u m o r V.2

You're joking. x3

But this was my favorite...
And I didn't feel like finding another cool one...
Did a bit of thread hopping, but it wasn't the same.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aww..there there,
-Pats much-
Its back now. :3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
R u m o r V.2

Can you just replace it?

It's $20...
I think I have 3, thats it. I am a poor college kid...
I just gotta wait it out...hopefully it turns up.

S V E N
R u m o r V.2

Can you just replace it?

It's $20...
I think I have 3, thats it. I am a poor college kid...
I just gotta wait it out...hopefully it turns up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hmm. Not so much. But when you're broke its a lot.
Speaking of 20 bucks, I need 20 bucks too. << User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy...
You should add that too my stats on the front page.
poor college kid.
o:
Lyek, what's this? O:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out