Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Birthday in different languages!!!!!

Chinese-Cantonese: Sun Yat Fai Lok! 0.09963768115942 10.0% [ 165 ]
French: Joyeux Anniversaire! 0.06219806763285 6.2% [ 103 ]
German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! 0.067632850241546 6.8% [ 112 ]
Hawaiian: Hau`oli la hanau! 0.030193236714976 3.0% [ 50 ]
Italian: Buon Compleanno! 0.031400966183575 3.1% [ 52 ]
Japanese: Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu! 0.20954106280193 21.0% [ 347 ]
Spanish: Feliz Cumpleaños! 0.079106280193237 7.9% [ 131 ]
Hebrew: Yom Huledet Same'ach! 0.016908212560386 1.7% [ 28 ]
French (Canada): Bonne Fete! 0.042874396135266 4.3% [ 71 ]
English: Happy Birthday!!! 0.36050724637681 36.1% [ 597 ]
Total Votes:[ 1656 ]

Shameless Sex Symbol

THE Birthday Charity
Lil Riot
Birthday: August 15th not for a few weeks, but always better to get stuff done a little bit in advance right?
Favorite Animal: Hmmmmm that is a toughie. I honeslt ycan't choose, I mean I love all animals in one way are another!
Where did you find TBC/Who referred you?: Well since I was hacked I got off of Gaia for a few months but decided to re-start and was hunting through charities. So I guess I found it myself!
Did you bump/post 2 times before you posted this?: Well I usually stay and chat, so that was my plan but if no one is here I will galdly bump, but since I am planning on hanging around I did not bump before this!
Is your profile visible and is your birthday on your profile?: Mhm *double and triple checks*
Choice of gold - 1 myself, only becasue I am trying to get back on my feet. Right now I am questing just what my avi was wearing when I was hacked, and yeah the prices have SOARED since then. Lol

Your profile is not visible! heart

What? It should be >:[ let me go see what the problem is

Shameless Sex Symbol

THE Birthday Charity
Lil Riot
Birthday: August 15th not for a few weeks, but always better to get stuff done a little bit in advance right?
Favorite Animal: Hmmmmm that is a toughie. I honeslt ycan't choose, I mean I love all animals in one way are another!
Where did you find TBC/Who referred you?: Well since I was hacked I got off of Gaia for a few months but decided to re-start and was hunting through charities. So I guess I found it myself!
Did you bump/post 2 times before you posted this?: Well I usually stay and chat, so that was my plan but if no one is here I will galdly bump, but since I am planning on hanging around I did not bump before this!
Is your profile visible and is your birthday on your profile?: Mhm *double and triple checks*
Choice of gold - 1 myself, only becasue I am trying to get back on my feet. Right now I am questing just what my avi was wearing when I was hacked, and yeah the prices have SOARED since then. Lol

Ok I think I fixed it I am messing with my profile today and must have accidently put it off! I belive it is all fixed now mrgreen

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lil Riot
THE Birthday Charity
Lil Riot

Now it's there! Verified and added.

Ok I think I fixed it I am messing with my profile today and must have accidently put it off! I belive it is all fixed now mrgreen

Shameless Sex Symbol

Great! Thank you, I was starting to worry if I broke my profile xd

Shameless Sex Symbol

User Image

Oh and a Pillow Bump

Cutie-Pie

THE Birthday Charity
P0ck3t
Birthday: 10/24
Favorite Animal: Cheetah
Where did you find TBC/Who referred you?: I found this in THE Santa Claus's list of charities.
Did you bump/post 2 times before you posted this?: Yes
Is your profile visible and is your birthday on your profile?: Yes
Choice of gold - 1 (self) OR 2 (Charity): 1 [self]

Verified and added. You were also the 10,000th post! Congrats. Trade sent.

Thank you! And... Oh, wow. I had no idea. o 3oUser Image

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Happy Birthday to AyooWren-x 07-19-10!

User Image
Color. My. Heart.

[I would like to say "bump"]

Color. My. World.
Color. My. Heart.

[I would like to say "bump" again]

Color. My. World.
Birthday: 12/08
Favorite Animal: Panda
Where did you find TBC/Who referred you?: I was roaming. . .
Did you bump/post 2 times before you posted this?: Yep I totally did.
Is your profile visible and is your birthday on your profile?:Yes and Yes but not the year. . .
Choice of gold - 1.

pentahu's Waifu

Perfect Lover

pentahu's Waifu

Perfect Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items