• Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly
I'm going to see if I can get money from CB...
:O for?

User Image
lol. cute. :3 would cb donate? :O
I don't know, I think I only need a couple more gold... in fact this post might even do it.
:3 hope so and & :O i love that show but i think adventure time and regular show is awesome. >w<

Sparkly Phantom

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly
I'm going to see if I can get money from CB...
:O for?

User Image
I don't know, I think I only need a couple more gold... in fact this post might even do it.
:3 hope so and & :O i love that show but i think adventure time and regular show is awesome. >w<
I can not stand dventure time. I think it is a crime to have it on tv. and that is all I will say about that. Regular show isn't bad.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly

User Image
I can not stand dventure time. I think it is a crime to have it on tv. and that is all I will say about that. Regular show isn't bad.
why? D: do you know what its really about?

Sparkly Phantom

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly

User Image
Tell me what it is really about. But I don't think it will change my mind. I dislike it because of the animation.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly
Tell me what it is really about. But I don't think it will change my mind. I dislike it because of the animation.
the animation? D: but its super cute. its basically a post-apocalyptic world where all of the things that weren't killed were mutated into living creatures or fused together. the great mushroom war was actually a nuclear war that had occurred and the "last" human alive is finn. ice king's a human who found an ancient artifact and was driven crazy by its powers. he raised marcaline but doesnt remember that. :/ theres a lot more to it as well. X3

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
:3 *pokes all of my little jellohs*

Sparkly Phantom

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
the animation? D: ...alive is finn. ice king's a human who found an ancient artifact and was driven crazy by its powers. he raised marcaline but doesnt remember that. :/ theres a lot more to it as well. X3
Well, the animation and the character design and pretty much everything graphical about it. I have seen like 4 episodes, and it just bugs the hell out of me. To me it just looks like they aren't even trying to make it look nice. And I never got that out of the storyline. I thought the writers were just high and hungry when they made it up. It's cool if you like it, I just do not care for it.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
the animation? D: ...alive is finn. ice king's a human who found an ancient artifact and was driven crazy by its powers. he raised marcaline but doesnt remember that. :/ theres a lot more to it as well. X3
Well, the animation and the character design and pretty much everything graphical about it. I have seen like 4 episodes, and it just bugs the hell out of me. To me it just looks like they aren't even trying to make it look nice. And I never got that out of the storyline. I thought the writers were just high and hungry when they made it up. It's cool if you like it, I just do not care for it.
i dont agree with you at all. but you do have rights to have your own opinion. i love the graphics and i understand that while the true storyline is for an older audience the show is still for children.

Sparkly Phantom

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
i dont agree wit...hildren.

it's all good. if no one liked it, it wouldn't be on still. I like mad. that's funny.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX

it's all good. if no one liked it, it wouldn't be on still. I like mad. that's funny.
it has its moments. lol. i dont really watch tv. my Love has on demand so i catch the shows i like and ill watch them.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
emotion_c8 *dances*

Sparkly Phantom

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX

it has its moments. lol. i dont really watch tv. my Love has on demand so i catch the shows i like and ill watch them.
That's a good way to do it. I haven't been able to watch my shows in a very long time.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
4dreamersonly
XxMo_uNdEaDxX

That's a good way to do it. I haven't been able to watch my shows in a very long time.
i know someone who dvrs everything. lol.

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
[.
Oh, sorry I had a derp moment. Not sleeping well lately.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Nie Chan
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
[.
Oh, sorry I had a derp moment. Not sleeping well lately.
:c aww. how come?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces