Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
TheLostNobody
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
lol. i could try that but the familiars are over 100k each the last time i checked. :/ thats what i meant by jack stuff. lol.

I haven't even looked at the prices of them in the MP yet -.- I've seen a bunch of topics in SF telling Gaia they hate the event and that it was unfairly balanced. Hopefully Gaia won't do this again.
who knows. :/ i hate events like this cause i cant do anything. :c

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XxMo_uNdEaDxX

The werewolf event was ok. Even the ghost one was kinda fun. But I hate the hack/slash game they have which is completely unbalanced. I can barely get like two points, let alone trying to get 100...or even 1000 -.- The healing was odd too. I'd rather just it be like last time, click to attack/heal for random HP amount. It feels so impossible and futile to even try with this event

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
TheLostNobody
XxMo_uNdEaDxX

The werewolf event was ok. Even the ghost one was kinda fun. But I hate the hack/slash game they have which is completely unbalanced. I can barely get like two points, let alone trying to get 100...or even 1000 -.- The healing was odd too. I'd rather just it be like last time, click to attack/heal for random HP amount. It feels so impossible and futile to even try with this event
ja. :/ i hear ya. i cant even participate cause the laptop at work cant handle it. :c so the events kinda useless to me.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
TheLostNobody
XxMo_uNdEaDxX

ja. :/ i hear ya. i cant even participate cause the laptop at work cant handle it. :c so the events kinda useless to me.

I dunno why there's lag with it either. I play flash games just fine on facebook, pogo and even on OMGPOP. And yet this one somehow lags. But looking at the feedback, I'm not alone. I see my slashes a long while after I click. Not only that but at the end I see some of my slashes/attacks. It pisses me off. I wish they would've come up with something better u.u

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
TheLostNobody
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
TheLostNobody
XxMo_uNdEaDxX

I dunno why there's lag with it either. I play flash games just fine on facebook, pogo and even on OMGPOP. And yet this one somehow lags. But looking at the feedback, I'm not alone. I see my slashes a long while after I click. Not only that but at the end I see some of my slashes/attacks. It pisses me off. I wish they would've come up with something better u.u
mmhmm. :c it sucks. i want at least a chance to get one of the items.

Sparkly Star

8,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Vanilla Layer
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Vanilla Layer
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Vanilla Layer

Have you tried ALL the shops?
mmhmm. :c maybe its glitched. *runs to try shops again*

Did it work?
i had to start all over. :/

Aw... I'm sorry. emo
its not your fault. :/ at least im slowly getting the items.

I don't care for them, myself..

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm just gonna let myself be dead. Because if I'm dead, nobody can attack me or earn points off of me. It works for me.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Vanilla Layer
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Vanilla Layer
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Vanilla Layer

Did it work?

Aw... I'm sorry. emo

the trick or treat ones? :O im gonna do an avi and mix try to mix the different years. maybe it would look cool. who knows. :3

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
TheLostNobody
I'm just gonna let myself be dead. Because if I'm dead, nobody can attack me or earn points off of me. It works for me.
thats true. :/ awwww damn it...i just read the dev notice and aparently attacking or healing for 0 counted towards the main goal to getting the event items. _-_ so mad right now. lol.

Sparkly Star

8,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Vanilla Layer
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Vanilla Layer
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
Vanilla Layer

Did it work?

Aw... I'm sorry. emo

the trick or treat ones? :O im gonna do an avi and mix try to mix the different years. maybe it would look cool. who knows. :3

Sounds awesome. :3

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Vanilla Layer

Sounds awesome. :3
:3 im hoping.

Sparkly Star

8,900 Points