Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jelly Gem

16,100 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Coeus Prometheus
kittyjoy_rosa

I've got some heart charms I don't need that I'm sending your way.
thanks! are you and Persephone friends?

Unstoppable Strategist

25,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
kittyjoy_rosa
Coeus Prometheus
kittyjoy_rosa

You're very welcome. Actually, I'm the same person behind both accounts. I became fairly obsessed with Alchemy just before inflation hit the site. I managed to play though all the levels on on one so I made another. (I actually have 5 different accounts on here. I'm terrible I know.) They managed to come in handy once Lake Kindred became a thing and I decided to pursue the backwings on my main account.

Jelly Gem

16,100 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Coeus Prometheus
kittyjoy_rosa
Coeus Prometheus
kittyjoy_rosa

You're very welcome. Actually, I'm the same person behind both accounts. I became fairly obsessed with Alchemy just before inflation hit the site. I managed to play though all the levels on on one so I made another. (I actually have 5 different accounts on here. I'm terrible I know.) They managed to come in handy once Lake Kindred became a thing and I decided to pursue the backwings on my main account.
doing alchemy here too! never played lake kindred, but was VERY addicted to zOMG. i don't know why it never gets off the maintenance mode.....

Unstoppable Strategist

25,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
kittyjoy_rosa
Coeus Prometheus
kittyjoy_rosa
Coeus Prometheus
kittyjoy_rosa

doing alchemy here too! never played lake kindred, but was VERY addicted to zOMG. i don't know why it never gets off the maintenance mode.....

The powers that be permanently axed Zomg. There was some kind of security issue with the game. I don't remember all the details. I never really played the game myself.

If you get a chance to play Lake Kindred you really should as you can obtain alchemy components and Gofusion Charms as rewards. Your best bet would probably be to play in the Fafnir's peak section of the game after you do your leveling with your more basic kin. The reason I say to play the Peak is because Gaia has released older Cash Shop rigs which you get as rewards. You can make a pretty decent avatar and sell what you don't want for profit on the MP.

Jelly Gem

16,100 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Coeus Prometheus

The powers that be permanently axed Zomg. There was some kind of security issue with the game. I don't remember all the details. I never really played the game myself.

If you get a chance to play Lake Kindred you really should as you can obtain alchemy components and Gofusion Charms as rewards. Your best bet would probably be to play in the Fafnir's peak section of the game after you do your leveling with your more basic kin. The reason I say to play the Peak is because Gaia has released older Cash Shop rigs which you get as rewards. You can make a pretty decent avatar and sell what you don't want for profit on the MP.
permanently? damn.... but seems like lake kindred is a good option!

Jelly Gem

16,100 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Freya Elizabeth
Thank you so much XO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash