Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
“You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go.”
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rules | About | Mods | Games | Events | Donation | Quests | Donors | Stars | Extra | Links █║▌▌

█★☆ Pangetsuhs Quest & Charity Hangout!

Shirtless Hunter

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.”
☾★☆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Follow Gaia's Charity/Quest Rules & Guidelines, T.O.S
                                          NEVER quote anything in the first page.
                                          NO MULES ALLOWED
                                          No drama In the thread, If you see anyone violating the rules
                                          please contact Pangetsuh or an Admin/Moderator by PM
                                          Don't be rude to anyone, please keep this a friendly environment.
                                          Hit and runs are ok
                                          Dont be afraid to to talk to us! I swear we don't bite!

Rules | About | Mods | Games | Events | Donation | Quests | Donors | Stars | Extra | Links █║▌▌

Shirtless Hunter

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.”
                                          ★⤖☆
                                          Hello there! I am Pang and Welcome to P.Q.C.H ❤
                                          I've been on gaia for 8 13 years now and lost or gave away a lot of my accounts { and the things I owned } thinking I would finally quit, but I never do. I come back with a new account after a few months or a year. This account is by far the longest Ive stayed in and so far I've loved it enough to stay permanently in it. I created this thread all those years ago when I was just starting again from scratch, now I've / somehow / got my self together and I am earning enough to slowly reach my quests, I want to give away to the community as much as possible so Im turning this quest thread into a Charity now.
                                          all my focus in this thread would be for charity to help the new, old, rich or poor in gaia, my quests that are placed here are just to keep track of what I need.
                                          Old reason why I opened this, this was like back 2014? /cringes at myself/ e ne
                                          Hello there I am pang pang! I want to collect the things I have had before and some new item releases of gaia. Not only that, While I quest these things. I will also try to help you with your quests, I will also try to quest some of my friends quest for them to help out ( Secretly ) If I get it for them then i'll just gift them the item and stuff. Ahh im so boring.

███ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ☾★☆

↳ Thread Opens! { Oct 26, 2014 }
                                                                ↳ Guys I am currently on haitus on the charity thread since my funds really died during christmas, sorry! { Dec 26, 2014 }
                                                                ↳ Gave out 100b total of donations! ( Gold) { Oc 27, 2014 }
                                                                ↳ Got the Horns of the Demon { Oc 13, 2014 }
                                                                ↳ Got the Golden Laurels { Nov 1, 2014 }
                                                                ↳ Finished Yuki Kazemoya Avi on { Nov 4, 2014 }
                                                                ↳ Putting quest on hold to focus on the season / Gifting others { Dec 1, 2014 }
                                                                ↳ Rina & Rordan Ramsey Posts on page 70 { Dec 13, 2014 }
                                                                ↳ After this avi I'll be more active on the charity thing. I'll still be gifting but not as much as I used to. Im sorry { March 27, 2015 }
                                                                ↳ Slowly but surely updating this! Will be giving more stuff away when i get funds! { Nov 23, 2015 }
                                                                ↳ Yes, I was the Tunnu anon. { Nov 27, 2015 }
                                                                ↳ AH DANG ITS BEEN SO LONG! OFFICIALLY BACK FROM A LONG HAITUS! I'll gather my funds so I can start another giveaway! { Aug 17, 2016 }
                                                                ↳ Hello! I am now doing well, my healths stable and everything else in my life is sorta ok.
                                                                Its almost been 3 years dear thread! time for a revamp! { April, 12, 2017 }
                                                                ↳ Got Ancient Katana { April 6, 2017 }
                                                                ↳ Gave out over 2T in total of donations from Jan - April 2017 { April 12, 2017 }
                                                                ↳ Easter Event total give away reached 500b+++! { April 2017 }
                                                                ↳ Got Milkuh as an admin here, its a joint account so I can make sure nothings being tampered with. but I trust her so yay welcome to the family! { May 2017 }
                                                                ↳ THREAD RE-OPENED AND REVAMP! THANK YOU MILKUH { May 10, 2017 }

↳ I sorta vanished from gaia due to personal reasons and no longer having a computer but I am back babyyy
                                                                I have contacted Milkuh again to reset up page, I would love to continue doing this as this was my pride and joy. { July 1, 2021 }

Shirtless Hunter

User Image
                                                              ║▌▌☾ █║
                                                              Hello! I am the thread owner Pangetsuh, you may call me literally anything you want to. I guess Ill put a little something about me here, Im 21 yrs old, A broke Bachelor of Arts in Animation graduate, I move around a lot and dont stick too long in one place, I love sports, specially water sports, Painting, Reading Books and video games, I have a siamese cat named Enoch, I love him with all my heart, you'll usually find me at the beach / near any type of body of water, In gaia you can usually find me in my adoptables shop and the exchange. I hired Milkuh so I could slack off lol

User Image
                                                              ║▌▌☾ █║
                                                              Hey there! you may call me Milk/Milkuh! And I am this threads Admin!
                                                              Responsibilities // ➠ Stars represent how much freedom I have in the topic //
                                                              Handling Funds ; ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
                                                              Events ; ★★★★★★★★★★
                                                              Giveaways ; ★★★★★★★★★★
                                                              Kick/Ban Users ; ★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                                                              Give Warnings ; ★★★★★★★★★★
                                                              Announcements ; ★★★★★★★★★★
                                                              Gifting ; ★★★★★★★★★★

Please don't listen to pangy! He works really hard to keep this thread funded and think of more ways to giveaway! Im not taking credit, thats why I decided to help here cause he's to busy grinding and working for funds to spend here that he cant juggle posting here and grinding!!
                                                              Anyway, a little something about me, Ive joined gaia 3 years ago but I quit after a few months of being in here, It was kinda boring and I had no one to talk to, now Im back in full force! I want to be able to help others like how pang and everyone who helped me when I first joined! I work as a call center agent & a baby sitter from time to time I love flowers, cute things, the color purple & Tv shows!

Shirtless Hunter

▌▌▌READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU START JOINING THE GAMES ▌▌▌
                                          *Failure to follow these rules can result to disqualification.

➤ You may join as much games you'd like to join { Unless it is stated under the game you can only win once / it has restrictions }
                                          ➤ You may win more than once or target to win everything, let your heart go wild. { Unless it is stated under the game you can only win once / it has restrictions }
                                          ➤ If asked to send trade please send the trade to Milkuh with the label " Mr. Corgi "
                                          ➤ Pm Milkuh If you win with the subject as " Mr. Corgi "

Pm must have :
                                          What game you joined, what you won and A LINK to the post you won in. Also to avoid spam and confusion please send bulk winning like the sample below, this applies to games that DONT apply the first come first serve basis such as Bump & Dice, only do this for RNG when all moderators are on a vacation.
                                          Example

➤ We reserve the right to Deny / Ban suspicious users from winning or playing games.
                                          ➤ NO MULES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
                                          ➤ Sometimes, gaia eats the quotes and we don't get notice, please dont be afraid to tell us we missed something!
                                          ➤ Tell us when you want to " Cash out " ( redeem your saved up prizes ).
                                          We will automatically assume your saving your trade till you finish the event.
                                          ➤ Games are in the post after this one. Just gotta make sure you read the rules, we will be very strict with this.

Shirtless Hunter

▵ Game Status ▌✓ OnlineOffline

Each 1OO bumps gets 10b.
                                          Completing the 1OO bumps immediately gets you 2 tickets for the raffle.
                                          Maximum number of bumps per day = 3OO per person
                                          PM Milkuh when your done with your bumping and want to cash out.

FAQ

Can I number my chat post / replies as well instead of just the bumps?
                                          ⬈ Yes, we encourage people to talk to each other here rather than just bumps, but yes you can number your replies/posts.

Can I join the other games while doing bumps?
                                          ⬈ Yes you can join the any other games while doing the bumps like RNG, DICE, etc.

Plain bumps are boring.. what do?
                                          ⬈ well you can answer these questions here, only one per post please! one, two, three. OR you can talk to each other, you know? that would be fun? maybe gain a friend or two?

Im to lazy to number the post or bumps, can I just quote you guys on the 100th one?
                                          ⬈ HAHA sure yeah take all my gold while your at it. NO. you can't, we check if your cheating and encourage the people in this thread to report anyone they find suspicious.

▵ Game Status ▌Online✓ Offline ▌Saving up for Kin Event

I will have this once a month or when I can or feel like it. You can get 1 ticket entry per 50 bumps or posts.
                                          If you don't want to join the 100 bumps just number your posts and quote Milkuh on your 50th post.

Raffle Date : May 13, 2017
                                          Prize : 5Ob
                                          Won By : -- Siri is My Name --

Participants

Once in awhile I will post nomnoms to be quoted! first one to quote it wins a prize! { Anyone can join this contest. }
                                          Also friendly reminder, I have a list of when & what nomnoms I've posted and if its
                                          quoted or not! So you cant exactly cheat and just set up a post / requote it.

5Ob
                                          classified_diedrich gaia_crown gaia_gaiagold

5b
                                          gaia_star gaia_diamond gaia_spoons

1b
                                          yum_pie yum_pizza yum_coldone
                                          yum_sausage yum_bacon yum_wasabipie

500M
                                          yum_puddi yum_strawberrypie yum_strawberry
                                          yum_burger yum_cupcake yum_donut

First Person to post in the following pages gets the prize

1OO - 2Ob Won by -- Siri is My Name --
                                          15O - 10b Won by Passion Pineapple
                                          175 - 5b Won by Passion Pineapple
                                          2OO - 2Ob Won by Passion Pineapple
                                          21O - 1b Won by -- Siri is My Name --
                                          22O - 1b Won by green honeydew university
                                          23O - 5b Won by Passion Pineapple
                                          24O - 1b Won by MayaXan
                                          25O - 1b Won by MayaXan
                                          26O - 3b Won by MayaXan
                                          27O - 1b Won by Teleia Patricia
                                          28O - 2b Won by Teleia Patricia
                                          29O - 5b Won by Teleia Patricia
                                          3OO - 25b Won by -- Siri is My Name --

35O - 5b
                                          4OO - 25b
                                          413 - 4b
                                          45O -32b
                                          5OO - 10b
                                          55O - 10b

▵ Game Status ▌ Online✓Offline ▌Still work in progress

▵ Game Status ▌ Online✓Offline ▌Still work in progress

Shirtless Hunter

▌▌▌READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU START JOINING THE GAMES ▌▌▌
                                          *Failure to follow these rules can result to disqualification.

➤ You may join as much games you'd like to join { Unless it is stated under the game you can only win once / it has restrictions }
                                          ➤ You may win more than once or target to win everything, let your heart go wild. { Unless it is stated under the game you can only win once / it has restrictions }
                                          ➤ Pm Milkuh If you win with the subject as " I GOT AN EGG "
                                          { Event PM Subjects changes depending on the event }
                                          ➤ We reserve the right to Deny / Ban suspicious users from winning or playing games.
                                          ➤ NO MULES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
                                          ➤ Sometimes, gaia eats the quotes and we don't get notice, please dont be afraid to tell us we missed something!

★⤖☆

Easter event

HAPPY EASTER GUYS!
                                          I was just out and brought in some chocola-- !!!!!
                                          Oh no! the eggs their gone! Where did they go!? after all the effort I got in placing them well in the basket! Will you guys help me find them?
                                          If you see them try and opening them! Maybe you'll see some goodies inside!

Easter events!

EGG HUNT!

The eggs are missing and on the run!! I was just gonna make it easy for you guys and just give them away but some malevolent force thought otherwise.
                                          so watch out for the eggs! If you nab ( quote ) it first you may win the prize inside ( listed under ) it!!

Now there are rumours of a golden egg around! they say it lurks in certain pages and I the ever careful watcher will scout for it and give you a heads up it I see one!!
                                          If ever you are the first to quote it, you may RNG from 1 - 50, if you get any number below 13 you get 5b, get any number above 13 you get 10b!!
                                          Now this is a rare egg to find and a hard one to catch! So good luck my friends! and happy hunting!!

RNEG / Roll N' EGG

old rng

1 - 10b
                                          13 - 5b - MayaXan
                                          69 - 5b - Passion Pineapple
                                          89 - 1b - Passion Pineapple
                                          113 - 10b- MayaXan
                                          229 - Birds Don't Speak
                                          235 - Gloom Panda - MayaXan
                                          246 - 1b- Passion Pineapple
                                          265 - Guiltless Capri - -- Siri is My Name --
                                          289 - 2b - Passion Pineapple
                                          299 - 1b- Passion Pineapple
                                          300 - 1b - -- Siri is My Name --
                                          301 - 1b - Passion Pineapple
                                          323 - Kamila's Vamp Top
                                          333 - 5b- Passion Pineapple
                                          345 - Shadow Knight Vanguard - -- Siri is My Name --
                                          355 - Nice Style For Work
                                          389 - 1b
                                          399 - 1b - Teleia Patricia
                                          410 - One Winged Soldier
                                          450 - 5b - Passion Pineapple
                                          465 - Golden Laurels - green honeydew university
                                          490 - 1b - green honeydew university
                                          513 - 5Ob - MayaXan
                                          530 - 2b - MayaXan
                                          549 - 1b- Passion Pineapple
                                          555 - 1b- MayaXan
                                          634 - Bee Adorably Nice - Passion Pineapple
                                          666 - 10b- Passion Pineapple
                                          678 - I Scream - green honeydew university
                                          690 - 1b - green honeydew university
                                          710 - 5b - MayaXan
                                          730 - 1b - MayaXan
                                          743 - 2b - -- Siri is My Name --
                                          765 - 1b
                                          777 - Don't Speak- Passion Pineapple
                                          813 - 1b
                                          824 - 3b
                                          879 - 1b - -- Siri is My Name --
                                          913 - 1b- MayaXan
                                          943 - 1b - green honeydew university
                                          955 - 2b
                                          999 - 1b - MayaXan
                                          1313 - 10b- MayaXan

NEW UPDATED RNG FOR EASTER EVENT
                                          This RNG will end when all the prizes are won / the main prize is gone.
                                          Rng from 1 - 1313 and get these numbers to win the prize!

1 - 10b - Teleia Patricia
                                          123 - Mellow Cryptodira - Teleia Patricia
                                          229 - Birds Don't Speak
                                          289 - Booming Barista Batista
                                          323 - Kamila's Vamp Top - Teleia Patricia
                                          355 - Nice Style For Work
                                          389 - 1b
                                          410 - One Winged Soldier
                                          413 - 50b
                                          555 - Kindred Watermeat ( not the egg ) - Teleia Patricia
                                          690 - Kindred The Tyrant Fafnir ( not the egg ) - Teleia Patricia
                                          699 - Booming Barista Batista - -- Siri is My Name --
                                          765 - 1b
                                          813 - 1b - Teleia Patricia
                                          824 - 3b - Teleia Patricia
                                          866 - Sweet Pumpkin Mousse
                                          955 - 2b

Shirtless Hunter

↳ DO NOT PM ANY OF THE MODS AND THE OWNER ASKING FOR A DONATION
                                          POST IN THIS THREAD INSTEAD OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED AND ADDED TO THE BANNED LIST.
                                          ↳ All my funds are from grinding LK, zOMG and selling art or adopts, I don't buy GC.
                                          ↳ Please don't expect something really big like tickets, all my donations vary on my funds.
                                          ↳ NO MULES
                                          ↳ Please be nice.

▵ Donation Status ▌✓ OnlineOffline

New to gaia? or Just New to this thread? I've got chu fam.
                                          Fill up this form and RNG a number from 1 - 10
                                          get anything lower than 5 you get 3b Higher than 5 you get 6b get 5 you get 10b!
                                          You can only claim this once!
                                          How do you rng?
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[align=center][IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2mwxc35.jpg[/IMG]
                                          [quote="Milkuh"][/quote]
                                          [b]Username :[/b]
                                          [b]Date :[/b]
                                          [/align]

List of Newbs

❖ Not guaranteed to get you a wish list Item, we will consider EVERY post and help as much as we can. please don't ask for a ticket Im 2 poor for those, and please don't get mad if we couldnt buy you an item on your wishlist or can't donate ( Insert Specific Item here ) our donations vary on our funds.

Need help for a quest?
                                          2poor4gaia? Need donation cause you're SOOOOO close to your item?
                                          well we hope we can help

[align=center][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/117hcsi.jpg[/IMG]
                                          [quote="Milkuh"][/quote]
                                          [b]Username :[/b]
                                          [b]Wishlists / specific quest :[/b] LINKS PLEASE, if you tell us to just look at your profile for your WL we will look and do nothing else. can be more than 1 item.
                                          [b]Progress :[/b] How far are you from getting any of those?
                                          [/align]

If we say you've won a grab bag send a trade labeled GRAB BAG and we'll send a trade full of random items.

I NEVER give out the gifts or donations I received. this are all from my gold/grinding.
                                          ❖ Needs updating.

LOL

If you want to see what Ive donated, Go here.
                                          ++ Charms & Junk
                                          // 4T+++
                                          I've given more but I cant remember anymore

Shirtless Hunter

Items still needed
                                          | User Image | User Image x2 | User Image |
                                          | User Image x2 | User Image | User Image x1 |

I collect anything MONOCHROME, Demonic, Pastel, Sinful, Sea Breeze, Nature ( Flowers, Animals ), Item/Animal Head, and old school Items here on gaia.
                                          Just some items I still need for certain avis on the side & some game items.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Hunter

✙ If you are donating for the charity please send the trade to Milkuh with the tittle as DONATION.

Marching Carlene > Trade full of items for giveaway! { May 1, 2017 }
                                          -- Siri is My Name -- > 8,OOO,OOO,OOO { May 3, 2017 }

Shirtless Hunter

People In this list will get something from me and I'll spoil them as much as I can
                                          ( Gold, Art, or even WL item/ Quest Item )
                                          Hard to get here since damn do people abuse the s**t outta me. emo

Kinniesaur
                                          Colonial Custard
                                          Marching Carlene
                                          Liqa

We will give you a total of 2 warnings. If you keep ignoring it / breaking the rules you will be banned and I will block you.

Warning 1
                                          ➠ Not allowed to join ANY Game / Event for a week
                                          ↳ If you are in the Raffle, you are still in it but can't add to your number of tickets.

Warning 2
                                          ➠ Not allowed to join ANY Game / Event for 3 months
                                          ↳ If you are in the Raffle, you will be forfeited.

3rd Strike
                                          ➠ Banned from this thread, and blocked.

List

None, lets keep it that way.

Shirtless Hunter

Shameless plug.
                                          I have an adoption shop and will be putting in new adopts soon! half of the funds from these will be used to fuel the thread!

PANGZAKI PERMANENT ADOPTION THREAD

Shirtless Hunter

Want to be linked out? Shoot me a pm and we can swap links or banners!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/pangetsuhs-quest-charity-hangout-open/t.94617627/][IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uke36.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/pangetsuhs-quest-charity-hangout-open/t.94617627/][IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/9blz7c.jpg[/IMG][/url]

⬇ Made by Milkuh

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/pangetsuhs-quest-charity-hangout-open/t.94617627/][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/izcp5i.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/pangetsuhs-quest-charity-hangout-open/t.94617627/][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/fo2ni1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Shirtless Hunter

★⤖☆

Updates on Kin events go here so you actually know im doing something LOL
                                          also it would look like im talking to myself.

ok pang
                                          you still need
                                          watermeat/s?? still not sure if ill give away more than one
                                          buy some sandman rose & a couple pompae or good tree killers??
                                          def a diedrich

you currently have 4 kins @ lvl 50 and 2 more still on que. so far thats all right now
                                          doing art for more funds for this event
                                          so far if I finish one adoptable ab I get 1T and I think that can cover the cost of the giveaway? im not sure since the easter event burned through 500b in a snap like gg

UPDATE MAY 6

I GOT A WATERMEAT!!!! AYYEEEE
                                          NOW TO SEE IF I COULD GET A SAKURA, IF NOT JUST ANOTHER WATERMEAT
                                          also bought a bunch of other kins for the giveaway!

update again

I dont think ill get to get a fluff cause wow uhm no.
                                          too much effort ;; im already running dry from just the kins I got

deciding if Im giving away my unpredictable tyrant. cause hes my baby.
                                          but im def giving away the tyrant fafnir.

also boom

you may wonder, " hey pang why go through all the trouble of leveling the kins, when you could just give them to us to level ourselves? your so dumb omg "
                                          ok first of all, im not THAT DUMB i swear I have a valid reason.
                                          second of all the actual reason why all the kins im giving away MUST BE level 50 is
                                          this kin giveaway would be for those who needs help killing trees and who cant buy expensive kins and cant buy heals ( im trying to get good tree killers but man their expensive :c ) " but pangy healz are cheap as fck, I buy 821653826132 heals everyday. " well then good for you, and that just says this giveaway is not for you, I really want to help those who cant afford the economy and is willing to grind and work for their gold, I do want this kins to go to a good home where they would be used. please consider the time and effort I went through to get these, as much as I respect what you want to do to the kins but I want the people who will join this give away to ACTUALLY use the kins and not to those who just join to sell the kin ffs.

I have more kins on the way. c;

May 8 Update!

I H AV E F U N D S
                                          just looking for more kins.
                                          I found a good supplier but kinda iffy about buying watermeats at the exchange at the moment cause theres been trouble recently about watermeats being sold from rent a kin.
                                          ill be buying watermeats in a week or so again just to be safe, I know the dramas done but still, I dont want my trading pass locked.
                                          for now ill be haording or leveling smaller tree killers!!

May 11

YAY looking for more kins but so far these are all up for giveaway! Planned on one watermeat for RNG, one for Raffle, One for ??????? so three watemeats up for grabs!
                                          I still stand by not buying watermeats just yet.
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces