Interesting Shopper

10,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jinguji Ren
User Image
BUMP

Hello there c; Isn't your username a character from Uta no Prince Sama?

Forelourne rolled 8 8-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 3, 8, 1, 7, 2 Total: 30 (8-64)

Protective Healer

Nekonics

Yeah I don't think i'm ever gonna sell it. Atleast not any time soon.
        gaia_angelleft Do you have a dream avi in mind? Or were you just set on getting the NHB and not other stuff? Just out of curiosity :]

Interesting Shopper

10,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Forelourne
Nekonics

gaia_angelleft Do you have a dream avi in mind? Or were you just set on getting the NHB and not other stuff? Just out of curiosity :]

Yeah I have a dream avi c;. But I always get further and further away from what I want to get because i'm always buying people their wishlist items.

Forelourne rolled 8 8-sided dice: 5, 6, 4, 1, 8, 3, 5, 1 Total: 33 (8-64)

Protective Healer

Nekonics
Forelourne
Nekonics

Yeah I have a dream avi c;. But I always get further and further away from what I want to get because i'm always buying people their wishlist items.
        gaia_angelleft Aw, that's sweet of you. But you've done your part; focus on yourself for a little while ^_^ What's the next item you're going to be questing?

Interesting Shopper

10,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Forelourne
Nekonics
Forelourne
Nekonics

gaia_angelleft Aw, that's sweet of you. But you've done your part; focus on yourself for a little while ^_^ What's the next item you're going to be questing?

Yeahh I guess xD
Currently questing Pick your nose and sweet talker. Actually the whole outfit lol.

Forelourne rolled 8 8-sided dice: 8, 7, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Total: 49 (8-64)

Protective Healer

Nekonics

Yeahh I guess xD
Currently questing Pick your nose and sweet talker. Actually the whole outfit lol.
        gaia_angelleft I actually just picked up Sweet Talker earlier this week! Both of those items are adorable~

I don't know if this would be something you're interested in, but both of those items are in the Gcash Shop right now. You could probably watch some videos for free GC

Interesting Shopper

10,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Forelourne
Nekonics

Yeahh I guess xD
        gaia_angelleft I actually just picked up Sweet Talker earlier this week! Both of those items are adorable~

I don't know if this would be something you're interested in, but both of those items are in the Gcash Shop right now. You could probably watch some videos for free GC

I had earned 1,774 gcash earlier and spent it on a bundle to help me get NHB. But i just found this MAJOR glitch with the new buying items with Gcash in the marketplace. You can buy any item with gcash even if you don't have that amount(You won't get the item) BUT it fills up the tiers lmao. It says I spent 20k Gcash when I only have 79 so i'm repeatedly getting the items from the tier.

Forelourne rolled 8 8-sided dice: 6, 2, 7, 8, 2, 2, 8, 5 Total: 40 (8-64)

Protective Healer

Nekonics
Forelourne
Nekonics

Yeahh I guess xD

I had earned 1,774 gcash earlier and spent it on a bundle to help me get NHB. But i just found this MAJOR glitch with the new buying items with Gcash in the marketplace. You can buy any item with gcash even if you don't have that amount(You won't get the item) BUT it fills up the tiers lmao. It says I spent 20k Gcash when I only have 79 so i'm repeatedly getting the items from the tier.
        gaia_angelleft Really? Wow, that seems like a glitch that they would fix pretty quickly. Are you sure it isn't just the prizes you got with spending GC for that bundle? I'm pretty sure it stacks

Interesting Shopper

10,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Forelourne
Nekonics
Forelourne
Nekonics

Yeahh I guess xD

gaia_angelleft Really? Wow, that seems like a glitch that they would fix pretty quickly. Are you sure it isn't just the prizes you got with spending GC for that bundle? I'm pretty sure it stacks

No it's not from the bundle. The bundle only costed 1699 gcash which didn't fill up the 2499 tier reward. Like if you buy HOTD(Horns of the demon) with gcash(It's 20k gcash) It'll fill up the whole tier and you'll be able to repeatedly claim the rewards.

Forelourne rolled 8 8-sided dice: 2, 5, 3, 8, 1, 6, 4, 4 Total: 33 (8-64)

Protective Healer

Nekonics

No it's not from the bundle. The bundle only costed 1699 gcash which didn't fill up the 2499 tier reward. Like if you buy HOTD(Horns of the demon) with gcash(It's 20k gcash) It'll fill up the whole tier and you'll be able to repeatedly claim the rewards.
        gaia_angelleft Wow, weird. Well at least it helps you with your quest I guess? Also aww, didn't you work so hard for the NHB? Why'd you take it off already? :l

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

-walks in thread-

Uhm, hullo.

Interesting Shopper

10,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Forelourne
Nekonics

gaia_angelleft Wow, weird. Well at least it helps you with your quest I guess? Also aww, didn't you work so hard for the NHB? Why'd you take it off already? :l

I used the tier like 3 times already and since it's a glitch, I don't want to risk getting banned with the items I just got lml, so I sent them to a different account. And it wouldn't help me much considering the items are only worth like a few billions and most items now are like 50b+

Forelourne rolled 8 8-sided dice: 3, 6, 5, 7, 1, 3, 5, 5 Total: 35 (8-64)

Protective Healer

Nekonics
Forelourne
Nekonics

I used the tier like 3 times already and since it's a glitch, I don't want to risk getting banned with the items I just got lml, so I sent them to a different account. And it wouldn't help me much considering the items are only worth like a few billions and most items now are like 50b+
        gaia_angelleft I have a lot of little items from various charities that only worth a bil or 2. I think everything is worth it~ :] even if it takes time

Forelourne rolled 8 8-sided dice: 2, 1, 3, 7, 7, 3, 3, 6 Total: 32 (8-64)

Protective Healer

Egotistic God
-walks in thread-

Uhm, hullo.
        gaia_angelleft Hey~ how are you?

Interesting Shopper

10,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Forelourne
Nekonics
Forelourne
Nekonics

gaia_angelleft I have a lot of little items from various charities that only worth a bil or 2. I think everything is worth it~ :] even if it takes time

Yeah if I sold a lot of them(Which I won't do) it'd probably help me along the way xD. But a few people already seemed to have used it and now we're all scared of getting banned Lmao.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff