hi there! c:

formerly known as goobxcharity 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 21 ]
we are now LittleCityDreams Charity! 0.21666666666667 21.7% [ 39 ]
enjoy your stay <3 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 180 ]

Kesuke_chan
Kakashi no Sensei
Kesuke_chan

Oh no, aside from that. People who're messaging me for conversation purposes.
I've lost most of them to forum replies. Haha. Buried amongst notifications
.❞
Ahh that makes sense. Perhaps you should start your own thread for people talking to you so it's a bit easier to keep up with! You're so popular and loved smile

lol You think he's popular here? You should hear his Skype when I'm in a call with him. A call every few minutes from someone. Or a message. The messages go off the charts.

Liberal Genius

PhallenPixie
yum! I luv ice cream
Me too! I had ice cream and peach soda and now I'm stuffed! ^_^

Sasori Edo's Love Of My Life

Devoted Sentai

21,000 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PhallenPixie

I'm hoping it will.
It depends on whether or not I'll be doing that or the Art.
I'm heading offline for something to eat. I'll be back later
.❞

Devoted Sentai

21,000 Points
Kesuke_chan

Perhaps I should. That's not a bad idea. Talk to Sensei Thread.
It sounds odd mind you
.❞

Liberal Genius

Glitched Existence

Don't worry its fine :3 well I guess its kinda normal xD plus it helps you decide if someone is worth the effort of socializing with or not
My problem is I decide someone's worth knowing but then I feel too awkward to say anything about it so I wind up sitting in a corner thinking "you're all so cool!" but not saying anything sweatdrop

Devoted Sentai

21,000 Points
Syn De Rais

I'm in hiding at the moment. 68 messages from just being away for 10 minutes.
I'm dying over here. I need to eat. I'll be back later on
.❞

Liberal Genius

Kakashi no Sensei
Kesuke_chan

Perhaps I should. That's not a bad idea. Talk to Sensei Thread.
It sounds odd mind you
.❞
I think it'd go over well smile That way all your comments would be in one place unburied.

Beloved Friend

9,350 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Kesuke_chan
PhallenPixie
yum! I luv ice cream
Me too! I had ice cream and peach soda and now I'm stuffed! ^_^
lol. nice!
Kakashi no Sensei
Syn De Rais

I'm in hiding at the moment. 68 messages from just being away for 10 minutes.
I'm dying over here. I need to eat. I'll be back later on
.❞

Maybe you should change it to "BUSY!". Or does that not work anymore? Enjoy the food Sensei. Let me know when or if you'll be holding this Free Art competition. Seeyah man.

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Kesuke_chan
Glitched Existence

Don't worry its fine :3 well I guess its kinda normal xD plus it helps you decide if someone is worth the effort of socializing with or not
My problem is I decide someone's worth knowing but then I feel too awkward to say anything about it so I wind up sitting in a corner thinking "you're all so cool!" but not saying anything sweatdrop
if the person is worth it I try xD but I'm totally with you.
I get extremely nervous and just sit on the floor or corner sulking about how I'm not cool enough to talk to them lol

Beloved Friend

9,350 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Kakashi no Sensei
PhallenPixie

I'm hoping it will.
It depends on whether or not I'll be doing that or the Art.
I'm heading offline for something to eat. I'll be back later
.❞

either way I'm sure it would be successful.
btw I'm a little closer to my goal of some bunny to love 87B/275B
I will talk to you later heart
Dear Sensei: I would like a cake with you in it for my late Christmas gift. Thank you. Speaking of gifts, isn't it your birthday soon Kakashi? I can't get you what you're questing for because that's trillions upon trillions of gold I don't have. But did you want something else? PLEASE SAY ITS SMALL.

Kakashi no Sensei

Liberal Genius

Glitched Existence
Kesuke_chan
Glitched Existence

I get extremely nervous and just sit on the floor or corner sulking about how I'm not cool enough to talk to them lol
Maybe next semester I'll skulk around the corner with you rofl then we can be awkward together and I wont have to make friends in my dorm! smile

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Kesuke_chan
Glitched Existence
Kesuke_chan
Glitched Existence

Maybe next semester I'll skulk around the corner with you rofl then we can be awkward together and I wont have to make friends in my dorm! smile

XD that totally is fine with me. Company is appreciated when it comes it sitting in the corner lol

Liberal Genius

Glitched Existence
XD that totally is fine with me. Company is appreciated when it comes it sitting in the corner lol
Haha perfect smile We'll play poker, eat popcorn and watch everyone else interact!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff