Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Explorer

xromanticxshadowx

I meet with a nutritionist on a pretty regular basis, so if you're ever curious about that I can maybe help biggrin

Oh and biting your nails -- I've never done that, but maybe if when you're at home, you dip your fingertips in a flavor you dont like, it will help? question

I will keep which wigs you already have and your trading habits in my records then X3

Precious Darling

10,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
TheMerr
xromanticxshadowx

I meet with a nutritionist on a pretty regular basis, so if you're ever curious about that I can maybe help biggrin

Oh and biting your nails -- I've never done that, but maybe if when you're at home, you dip your fingertips in a flavor you dont like, it will help? question

I will keep which wigs you already have and your trading habits in my records then X3

?? lol trading habbits? what?

Smitten Explorer

xromanticxshadowx

How you like duplicates of wigs you have 'cause you can trade them too =p

Precious Darling

10,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
TheMerr
xromanticxshadowx

How you like duplicates of wigs you have 'cause you can trade them too =p

okay kool. smile i am basically looking for one of every colour and multicoloured wigs. but like i said, ill take any..

i have tried making a quest forum but all i get is "good luck man!" :-s which is nice... but not really helping. lol

Smitten Explorer

xromanticxshadowx

Do you like making tekteks? I know some people offer crazy huge rewards in the Dressing Room if they pick your tektek. I do that sometimes c:

Precious Darling

10,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
TheMerr
xromanticxshadowx

Do you like making tekteks? I know some people offer crazy huge rewards in the Dressing Room if they pick your tektek. I do that sometimes c:

what would i look up? just dream avi or tektek ?

Smitten Explorer

xromanticxshadowx

Here's a link to the forum: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/list/383/?_gaia_t_=3934

biggrin biggrin

Oh and sorry, my gaia chat thing is really buggy ;___;

I'm going to bed soon, too -- 7:30am class tomorrow haha

Smitten Explorer

↻ bump ↺

Smitten Explorer

↻ bump ↺

Smitten Explorer

↻ bump ↺

Smitten Explorer

↻ bump ↺

Smitten Explorer

↻ bump ↺

Smitten Explorer

↻ bump ↺
I really, really, really enjoyed reading your first post.
I don't know why, but . . I just do, and I do hope you'll be successful in achieving all your goals. C:

Eugh; I should actually be prying myself off of Gaia right now to sleep.
/ facedesks

Smitten Explorer

fireko
I really, really, really enjoyed reading your first post.
I don't know why, but . . I just do, and I do hope you'll be successful in achieving all your goals. C:

Eugh; I should actually be prying myself off of Gaia right now to sleep.
/ facedesks

Thank you very much! c: It's been a long, annoying struggle and I'm ready to put it to an end sweatdrop

I have that trouble with Gaia sometimes too >> I find myself just randomly posting or changing my avatar over and over haha XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff