Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Please read this!!!

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Welcome to k-k-konpeito! A charity for old and young Gaians alike.
          Why konpeito, you ask? Well, it is a Japanese candy. They are very sugary and sweet, and shaped like stars. It was originally considered a very rare and expensive treat, thus the gift of konpeito was a precious and valuable gift indeed. I believe all Gaians truly working hard for their quests, deserve that gift.. In the form of gold/items.

User Image

How can you earn some of that golden konpeito? Many ways! Stick around and chat, fill out a form, try your luck at some contests or participate in a raffle. We also hand out random donations and gifts, the next lucky person may just be you! We also strongly encourage anon gifting, as I find it to be the most fun form of gifting. ^^

User Image Charity Funds;; Moderate
              User Image Charity Item Hoard;; Loaded!

User Image

03.27.2014 - Thread is now open.
                      03.29.2014 - New raffle! First VIP member!
                      04.09.2014 - Revised our contest prizes. First Konpeito Fairy.
                      04.10.2014 - A Random Fairy won our first raffle.
                      05.09.2014 - Vatollia won our mascot contest. Art contest announced.
                      06.03.2014 - Over 1 billion gold in items and pure donated!
                      06.14.2014 - New layout finished! Graphics by Miss Munny.

06.17.2014 - Over 2 billion gold in items and pure donated!
                      07.14.2014 - Important announcement! + Over 3 billion gold in items and pure donated!
                      08.05.2014 - Thread owners are back from hiatus! + Over 4 billion gold in items and pure donated!
                      08.06.2014 - Over 5 billion gold in items and pure donated!
                      08.08.2014 - Over 12 billion gold in items and pure donated! Important announcement.
                      08.08.2014 - Over 15 billion in items and pure donated!
                      08.13.2014 - Over 20 billion in items and pure donated!
                      08.22.2014 - Over 25 billion in items and pure donated! Festival art contest announced!
                      08.23.2014 - Over 30 billion in items and pure donated!
                      08.27.2014 - Over 50 billion in items and pure donated!
                      08.29.2014 - Over 60 billion in items and pure donated! New contest sponsored by Kittysaurus Rawr!
                      09.05.2014 - Over 70 billion in items and pure donated!
                      09.20.2014 - Over 80 billion in items and pure donated! Important announcement, thread hiatus!
                      10.18.2014 - Over 110 billion in items and pure donated! Charity has re-opened!
                      10.25.2014 - Over 130 billion in items and pure donated! Aeripoofs has joined the staff!
                      11.01.2014 - Over 150 billion in items and pure donated!
                      11.04.2014 - Over 160 billion in items and pure donated! Charity guild finally opened!
                      11.07.2014 - Over 180 billion in items and pure donated! Charity mule created! Re-read rules for details.
                      11.14.2014 - Over 200b in items and pure donated!

11.27.2014 - Hiatus. Please read the announcement.

Graphics by Miss Munny.
Group art drawn by Kittysaurus Rawr & colored by The Raven Rose.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
welcome rules/faq staff konpeito fairies forms tip jar
contests games raffle regulars/anons donors/donatees affiliates

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          User Image

User Image
Please read everything!

Follow the TOS.
          No flaming/trolling, we have a billy goat.
          No begging of any kind, it's distasteful.
          Stick around, if possible. Try not to just be yet another hit and runner.
          No using mules to try to get multiple donations.
          No page stretching, and keep those quote trees trimmed.
          No quoting anything from the first page.
          At least try to use proper grammar.
          No complaining over the size of the donation. It's rude.
          If you receive an anon gift, you must post a thank you directed towards the anon.
          Please post thank yous in the thread, do not PM staff about them.
          Please do not PM forms to staff! Post them in the thread.
          If you have a question, please quote one of the staff and ask them. Do not ever PM questions to staff members!

Regarding Donating To Us;;
          If you'd like to donate to this charity's funds/items, send a trade to The Konpeito Fairy, our charity mule.
          These funds/items will go towards contest prizes, future donations and raffle prizes.
          Title the trade "Charity Donation" when you send the trade.

If you'd like to donate to our own funds, donate to me or a staff member you'd like to help.
          These funds will go towards finishing our own quests.
          Title the trade "Personal Donation" when you send the trade.

Stuff You Should Know;;
          I have the right to place this charity on hiatus if at any time I feel overwhelmed.
          I am a stay at home mom to a toddler boy, so I'm sure you understand how busy that can be.
          I also have severe social anxiety, and if I feel I need a break from the demands of this charity, I will take one.
          But know that all contests/games will be extended in the event of a hiatus, and the charity will always come back!

You're in charge of your posts. If you win a contest or game, you need to PM the charity mule and let us know.
          We will not be checking every page to check for winners manually! So tell us!

If you'd like to enter a contest, PM your entry to me or one of the staff.
          Title the PM with the name of the contest you'd like to enter.

If you've won a contest or game, PM the charity mule with a link to the page your winning post is on.
          Do not try to cheat, we will check, then double check.

You may send anonymous gifts, or trades, to anyone posting in this thread.
          If we've donated to you in the past, try to pay it forward by maybe helping someone else. <3

Please ensure you have a trading pass before posting forms or participating in contests/games.

User Image
User Image

Please read first before asking a question.

Q:How do I get a donation?
          A:First, fill out a form. You can also earn gold/prizes through contests, games, random donations and sticking around.

Q:Can I participate in the bump game?
          A:Of course, just be sure to number your bumps.

Q:Can I pick the numbers for my raffle tickets?
          A:Unfortunately, no. I simply don't have time to do that. I'm sorry.

Q:Do I ask you before playing the RNG/dice games or bump contest?
          A:No, just go ahead and start playing.

Q:Who made the graphics and layout!?
          A:Miss Munny made the adorable graphics. I coded the layout of the thread.

Q:How do I find out my join date?
          A:Search for your username, you'll be able to find your join date there.

Q:What form do I fill out if I intend to stay and chat?
          A:Just fill out the Hit and Run form. Then, if you later become a VIP, you can fill out the VIP form.

Also, if you see the little fairy below fluttering about.
User Image
She is our charity mule, and in charge of hanging out prizes.

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          User Image

Everyone below is staff, so if you need help with anything they/we will be glad to help you out. Just shoot us a quote!
If you'd like to enter a contest, PM your entry titled appropriately to any of these people below.

User Image
          User ImagePaper Mache Dollfie

-The charity owner.

Tis I, the owner of this charity. I've been a member of GaiaOnline since '07. I can usually be found in the mini shops, breedable/changables or exchange. I met my RL husband here years ago, so I feel I owe this site a lot. My hobbies include pixeling, reading, being an anon, watching disturbing movies, playing VN's/Otome games and being a huge Otaku.

User ImageShadowoftheMoon87

-The charity co-owner.

-Bows to everyone as I walk in, my white ears and tail twitching with excitement. My wings give a little flap once and then calm down, folding into my back. My bat flys next to me, his eyes curiosly move around the room, then back to his master.- I take a step forward as I begin to speak- "Hello everyone. My name is shadowofthemoon87 or shadow. I have been a member of gaia since '07 I am the other staff member of me and my wives charity thread. I work quite a bit, so as a result, I won't be on as much during the day, mostly I will be posting a lot on my days off. So, for anyone that is replying to me, I will do my best to post back as soon as I can, Thank you. I'm very happy to be doing this thread with my wife. And thank you to Miss Munny for helping out in the thread, you have been very helpful and nice. Thank you all who stop by and those who are regulars, I'm very happy to meet you. smilies/icon_smile.gif

And this little guy here is my best companion, he has been with me since 07, he was one of the first expensive items I ever got. Say hello shadow. " -Shadow makes a little squeak and flys upside down as if to say hello to everyone.-

"He's a happy and expressive little guy isn't he?"

User ImageYomihime-Chan

-She made the wonderful graphics for this thread!

Hello there, welcome to the charity, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
          My online nickname is Munny, as you can tell, and I've been on Gaia since the start of 2008, I've pretty much done or do everything; art, my own charities, profile making, help threads, exchanging. If you ever need help about Gaia, quote me, I'll be sure to do my best.
          I enjoy helping people, any way I can. I'm a friendly and open person with her head on the right way, or so I've been told. I know I'm a strong girl.
          Don't take me at face value, get to know me, you might be surprised what you find.
          ~ MM. x

User ImageAeripoofs

-She's my right hand girl, and helps with every aspect of this charity.

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          User Image

User Image
          PM or quote me to become one.
          Konpeito Fairies help out by doing the following..
            Greeting newcomers to the charity.
            Bumping quest threads.
            Leaving <3's.
            Tipping posts.
            Randomly donating to or gifting people in the charity.

User Image
          Kittysaurus Rawr
              -She does freebie art!

Is this thing on? *clears throat* H-Hi! I'm Pauline, but you can call me Pau or Kitty! I'm Asian, and I like watching anime, reading books, music and sleeping. I believe in aliens lol. I'm crazy about sweets and kittens and anything cute! Talk to me and be my friend? I don't bite! I swallow in one gulp.

User Image
          Wennymon

Hi, I'm Wenny and I'm a Pokémon.

User Image
          iiScarlet
              -She does art and colors lineart! This is her quest thread.

I like the songs of 2ne1. just became a fan recently. ohh i like strawberries and coloring lineart.

User Image
          Echo Saphir

|Hallo you can call me Echo for short, Thing about me is that I love the color Blue and watching torchwood. Also I love learning a word or two in European Languages and listening to rock music.|
User Image

User Image
          The Raven Rose
              -She colors lineart! This is her quest thread.

Umm.... *waves* Hi.... yea I'm not that good at these things, Call me Raven or Rose, which ever you like, I like to talk to anyone about almost anything. I color! .... Yea this sucks, I'm done *steps away from the mic*

User Image
          vanilla mermaids
              -She does freebie art! This is her quest thread.

Hello everyone~ I'm Vanilla and I'll be drawing line art of your cute avis! Please no cluttered avis sweatdrop I like cute pastel things, shoujo manga and mermaids! emotion_smilies/icon_heart.gif I speak english & spanish and I'm studying architecture.

User Image
          DeviiStar
          -This is her quest thread.

*ahems* Umm.. hi, my name is Emily but I'd rather be called Devii. I'm REALLY shy and I love watching drama. I'd go crazy for something that is cute, feel free to chat with me, I don't bite!!~

User Image
            AmiDream

*gets nudged by Dollfie when it's my turn to speak* Oh! Hi there! I'm Ami a.k.a "The Squishy Sidekick." Besides chatting in forums, I enjoy playing video games, hoarding pixel art, fantasizing about chocolate and watching horror movies. Feel free to say "hi" if you see me!

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Magical Girl 50
              User Image

User Image
              Please only fill out a form once. That means one of each form per person.
              If you'd like to update your quest, just post and let us know.
              If I tip the post of your form, that means it's been noted and will be considered.
              Please be patient when being considered for donations/art, do not beg.

Hit & Run Form;;
              Fill out if you're new to the thread and don't fit into any other form criteria.

[quote="The Konpeito Fairy"][/quote]
              [b]Hit & Run Form[/b]
              Username:
              Joined Gaia When: (search your username to find your join date)
              Current Quest:
              Quest Thread URL:
              Side Quest:
              Why Choose You:

VIP Form;;
              Fill out after you've been promoted to a VIP.

[quote="Paper Mache Dollfie"][/quote]
              [b]VIP Form[/b]
              Username:
              Current Quest:
              Quest Thread URL:
              Side Quest:
              Why Choose You:

Surprise A Friend Form;;
              Fill out if you'd like to surprise a friend with a donation or gift.

[b]Surprise A Friend Form[/b]
              Your Username:
              Friend's Username:
              They Joined Gaia When: (search their username to find their join date)
              Current Quest:
              Quest Thread URL:
              Side Quest:
              Why Choose Them:

Newbie Form;;
              Fill out if you're new (less than a month old) and want help.

[b]Newbie Form[/b]
              Username:
              Current Quest:
              Quest Thread URL:
              Side Quest:
              Why Choose You:

Desperation Form;;
              Fill out if you've been questing the same item for a year or more.

[b]Desperation Form[/b]
              Username:
              Current Quest:
              Started Questing When:
              Quest Thread URL:
              Side Quest:
              Why Choose You:

Art Request Form;;
              Fill out if you'd like to have art drawn or colored.
              Note, this is free, but you must tip at least something to the artist/colorist that chooses you.
              Please do not beg for art or nag the artists/colorists!
              Art requests may currently be slow. Be patient!

[b]Art Request Form[/b]
              Username:
              Art Reference: (pictures or tekteks, no written references)
              Why Choose You:

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Magical Girl 50
              User Image

User Image
              This is just how it seems, it's a tip jar. Tip this post if you'd like to send a small donation towards this charity. Don't have a lot of gold? Send a tip! Want to help but don't want to sacrifice your own quest progress? Spare a tip! Use your mules to send us more tips. Send a tip every time you visit the thread, it's only 25g and takes only a mere second of your time. It helps us out a lot, and will in turn help other Gaians out also.

P.S: The tip jar pixel below is a freebie exclusive to this thread, just post if you take it.

User Image

Click the jar to leave a tip!
      Or, just tip this post!

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Magical Girl 50
              User Image

User Image
              Curious about our entries so far? Click here!
              If you win anything, your prize will be sent via trade by The Konpeito Fairy, our charity mule.
              Be patient when awaiting your prizes.

Monthly Tektek Contest;;
              Theme for November is Fairytale Princes & Princesses
              If you win, you'll get
              100m.
              Runner up gets 50m.
              PM an active staff member your entry & title it Monthly Tektek.
              One entry per person. No price limit.

Can you make creative avatars? Do you also fancy yourself a writer?
              You're in luck then! Send us a tektek or screenshot of an avatar you created..
              And submit it with a nifty little backstory attached! The backstory must involve the avatar.
              If you win, you'll get
              Lilac Kitten Star.
              PM an active staff member your entry & title it Avatar Backstory.
              One entry per person.

Monthly Activity Contest;;
              Whomever is most active during this month will win Hey Doge.
              The winner will be chosen at the end of each month.
              Ways you can be more active in this thread.

User Image Chatting, with regulars and newcomers.
              User Image Advertising, either via signature, profile or multiple affiliations.
              User Image Participating in contests.
              User Image Referring friends.

Mascot Art Contest;;
              We finally have a mascot. But now we need art of that mascot! Click spoiler.
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Draw her in whichever style you want to, but she must be colored.
              Her pose should be cutesy, her expression should be shy or happy.
              Ideas for the art.

User Image
              User Image Draw her holding a bag or bags of konpeito candy.
              User Image Draw her with gold coins raining down around her.
              User Image Draw her holding bags of items or gold coins.
              If you win, you'll get 5b.
              Runner up gets 2.5b.
              PM an active staff member your entry & title it Mascot Art Contest.
              One entry per person.
              This will end once I have 10 entries. We have 2 so far.

Note: If I don't receive entries I'm happy with, I may extend this.

Haiku Contest;;
              The theme of this haiku contest is bad luck.
              If you win, you'll get Unlucky the Cat.
              PM an active staff member your entry & title it Haiku Contest.
              One entry per person.
              Rules for writing haiku in spoiler below..
                The first line must be only 5 syllables.
                The second line must be comprised of 7 syllables.
                The third line must be 5 syllables like the first.
                Haiku does not have to rhyme.

This will end once I have 5 entries. We have 0 so far.

Page Contests;;
              First person on page 1400 gets Bestial Masks chocoberrymint won!
              First person on page 1500 gets Princess Harmony
              First person on page 1600 gets Omen of Silence
              First person on page 1700 gets The Coyote Buddies
              First person on page 1800 gets Knight Narok

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Magical Girl 50
              User Image
      User Image
      If you win anything, your prize will be sent via trade by The Konpeito Fairy, our charity mule.

How many Konpeito in the jar?;;
              A Gaia take on the classic, guess the number in the jar. To try and win the prize, follow the rules below.

To make a guess, generate a random number from 0 - 200.
              You can guess as many times as you like.
              The exact number of Konpeito is 173. Can you match that?
              If you get that number, PM the charity mule for your prize.
              You can choose your own prize! The available prizes are as follows..

SDPlus #326 Tink IcyPirate won!
                Twisted Sour Apple
                Ruby Candy Apple
                Alp Albtraum
                Astra: Mini Gold and Black Flapping Angel Wings chocoberrymint won!
                Highwire Amaryllis XMeowth1134X won!

Bumping Contest;;
              Bump 500 times, win Fearless Fatima.
              Please number your bumps.
              When you've hit 500 bumps, PM the charity mule for your prize.
              Only once per person. Once a prize is won, another will replace it.
              If you like, you can use the bump graphic shown here.

Random Number Generator;;
              Generate a number from 1 to 1000.
              Get 111, get Esprit x Creme. Metal MistyMidnight won!
              Get 222, get Master of Vorpal Studies Lectern. Spirit of Redemption won!
              Get 333, get Astra-221: Junk Food Tumble. Spirit of Redemption won!
              Get 444, get Valkyrie's Descent. Moonlight Rose113 won!
              Get 555, get Fern Glacier Scarf. Moonlight Rose113 won!
              Get 666, get Scandalous Tabs.
              Get 777, get SDPlus #252 Jack Frost. aMiraLee won!
              Get 888, get White and Gold Short Keido Wig. AkiKitazawa won!
              Get 999, get Asena's Pack.
              Get 123, get Charming Majokko Dorobo. AkiKitazawa won!
              Get 369, get Spring 2014 Men's Collection.
              Two wins per person.
              If you've won, PM the charity mule.

Dice Roll;;
              Roll ten, ten sided dice.
              Roll below 20, get
              Leopard Couture.
              Roll 50, get Queue Demonique. kat-lg won!
              Roll above 90, get Gothic Veil.
              Two wins per person.
              If you've won, PM the charity mule.

Konpeito Bags;;
              Once in awhile, we'll post a picture of a konpeito bag.
                  User Image

When you see one, quote it and say either "GOLD!" or "ITEMS!"
              Be the first to quote it and win whatever you asked for, gold or items.
              Do not ask for specific items! This is a grab bag.
              Could be cheap, could be expensive, give it a go!

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Magical Girl 50
              User Image

User Image
              Curious about our entries so far? Click here!

I Love The Fall (poetry contest);;
              Write me your best fall/autumn themed poetry.
              It can be Halloween, Thanksgiving or Nature themed.
              1st place wins
              1b
              2nd place wins 500m
              Deadline is November 30th.
              PM your entry and title it I Love The Fall.

Turkey Time (art contest);;
              Draw me a turkey! Yes, you heard right. A turkey!
              It can be a stick figure, anime, realistic, whatever style you want.
              1st place wins
              2b
              2nd place wins 1b
              PM your entry and title it Turkey Time.

Thanksgiving Story Contest;;
              Share your funniest, most outrageous Thanksgiving story!
              It can be about you, your relatives, your friends, anything as long as it's true.
              1st place wins
              1b
              2nd place wins 500m
              PM your entry and title it Thanksgiving Story Contest.

Favorite Thanksgiving Dish;;
              If you could only have one dish for Thanksgiving, what would it be?
              Why is this dish special to you? Does it have any special memories attached to it?
              And please don't say you like a dish just because it's tasty! Valid reasons only.
              1st place wins
              1b
              2nd place wins 500m
              PM your entry and title it Favorite Thanksgiving Dish.

welcome rules/faq staff konpeito fairies forms tip jar contests
      seasonal raffle regulars/anons donors/donatees affiliates

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Magical Girl 50
              User Image

User Image
              Regular Raffle;;
              At the end of a raffle, I will decide the winner using the RNG.
              There are numerous ways to earn tickets for this raffle, let us discuss them, shall we?

How To Earn Tickets;;
              Become a VIP by sticking around and being active.
              VIPs will automatically receive 1 ticket whenever we hold a regular raffle.

For every 100 million you donate, you earn 1 ticket.

Note: Staff members cannot enter raffles.
              Raffles can be very long and drawn out, keep that in mind.
              We will quote you when/if you earn a ticket. You can decline tickets.
              You cannot choose your ticket numbers. Leave it up to chance.

Current Raffle;;
              User Image Beyond Lavender

Number of Tickets Left;;

Ticket Holders;;
              Kittysaurus Rawr - 1
              Aya xyz - 2
              Moonlight Rose113 - 3
              Echo Saphir - 4
              XxMo_uNdEaDxX - 5
              iiScarlet - 6
              Annabella Goddess Of Ice - 7
              The Raven Rose - 8
              Pickled Cactus - 9
              l3eyond l3lue - 10
              AmiDream - 11
              Imouto Flandre Scarlet - 12
              DorkyBerries - 13
              Saya Souma - 14
              Deviistar - 15
              vanilla mermaids - 16
              chocoberrymint - 17
              cl i m p l e s - 18
              Metal MistyMidnight - 19 to 29

Congratulations to A Random Fairy, on winning our first raffle.
              Congratulations to Nibeel, on winning our second raffle.
              Congratulations to kurosaki nagare, on winning our third raffle.
              Congratulations to Echo Saphir, on winning our fourth raffle.

User Image

Exclusive Raffle;;
              At the end of a raffle, I will decide the winner using the RNG.
              There is only one way to earn tickets for this raffle.

How To Earn Tickets;;
              For every 1 billion you donate, you earn 1 ticket.

Note: Staff members cannot enter raffles.
              Raffles can be very long and drawn out, keep that in mind.
              We will quote you when/if you earn a ticket. You can decline tickets.
              You cannot choose your ticket numbers. Leave it up to chance.

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Magical Girl 50
              User Image

User Image
              Stick around, chat and be active to become a VIP.
              I will quote you to let you know when you've earned the status!
              VIPs can fill out the VIP donation form, which guarantees donations of a higher amount.
              VIPs automatically earn 1 ticket whenever there is a raffle.
              The only thing you have to do to keep your VIP status is to make sure you're at least semi-active.

Kittysaurus Rawr
              Aya xyz
              Moonlight Rose113
              Echo Saphir
              XxMo_uNdEaDxX
              iiScarlet
              Annabella Goddess Of Ice
              The Raven Rose
              Pickled Cactus
              l3eyond l3lue
              AmiDream
              Imouto Flandre Scarlet
              DorkyBerries
              Saya Souma
              Deviistar
              vanilla mermaids
              chocoberrymint
              cl i m p l e s
              Metal MistyMidnight

User Image

User Image
              Anons who regularly gift here will be listed. If you would like to be an anon, PM me!
              If an anon has gifted you, quote me and tell me.

The Mudkip Anon
              The Wise Anon
              ChuChu Anon
              Tsundere Anon
              Yandere Anon
              Kingie Anon
              Rainbow Anon

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Magical Girl 50
              User Image

User Image
              These are wonderful people. Why? Because they've chosen to donate to our humble little charity. Their good deeds earn them an eternal spot here. <3
              For privacy reasons, and due to popular demand, I will not list the details of their donations.

Yaoi jesus
              Nibeel
              Kittysaurus Rawr
              -II mioamore II-
              Crosley
              Night-Time Solace
              iLamborghini
              A Random Fairy
              Milady Emerald
              fewhewk
              Kiranei
              UsedRomanceCH
              Moonlight Rose113
              XxMo_uNdEaDxX
              -MintBliss-
              Albruna
              loving_sorrow
              azuneko1
              Everette Rosenthal
              SoulfulMoon
              DeviiStar
              Lagorama
              tohostinky
              Wennymon
              iiScarlet
              Annabella Goddess Of Ice
              Beautiful Dahlia
              The Raven Rose
              kurosaki nagare
              s t a r l i g h t beat
              ~oceansz
              ZavierT3HZombie
              AmiDream
              lekazo
              UTOPlAN
              Deviistar
              Metal MistyMidnight
              Sex With A Blender
              frankie-a-lulu

User Image

User Image
              These are the people we've donated to, gifted and otherwise helped.
              For privacy reasons, and due to popular demand, I will not list the details of their donations.

Nibeel
              Kittysaurus Rawr
              Aya Leradine
              xryuchan27
              -MintBliss-
              Moonlight Rose113
              Night-Time Solace
              Matthaios
              F A K E O F F
              -II mioamore II-
              Everette Rosenthal
              pikkonoloidlee
              BloodAngel95
              ZavierT3HZombie
              porsefan
              Echo Saphir
              SPONNNGE
              Peterfan92
              Spirit of Redemption
              XxMo_uNdEaDxX
              Petit Poupee
              Vatollia
              Rvyner
              Spilled Pudding
              Miss Meow Meows
              evangelist2010
              Nyannko-Meow
              iiScarlet
              ShynSilentOne
              Fluskie
              AmiDream
              BatonKirby
              Murderous Wulf
              Annabella Goddess Of Ice
              pari-cat
              NubBunny
              The Raven Rose
              Oxxykitten
              Spirit_Girl01
              Clumsy Sketch
              hasjtag
              Saya Souma
              Gakkuri Hime
              SheWayOut
              yougottakillyourmind
              Electrix Angel
              Oshana_Tutak
              bloodwitch
              DamnitKiseki
              SoulfulMoon
              Xylna
              RessaPanda
              yaoi apparel
              Strawb3rry Bunny
              ReptarBars
              yueaifeng
              Nmichaelis
              Rorocchi
              RoboticWingedBeauty
              Terumi Yumu
              LittleLadyBones
              xStyleTonerx
              II N o r i II
              CheshireRoxas Dramatical
              Labyrinth Rhapsody
              Everette Du Mortis
              Kaoruss
              Nami of crown royal
              desu kne
              Awesome Puroisen
              DetonatingFrenchFries
              ReL-Coeli
              IcetheRockstaRx
              The Soulless Puppet
              Drak22
              VictoriaRedgrave
              Killua_Z14
              Sexual MoMo
              NaamiiChaan
              I A m u l
              Spirit_Girl01
              Princess Permafrost
              Miaxloveless210
              Kinder Senpai
              Miu Meow
              I-SeraphicMelody-I
              Pickled Cactus
              kurosaki nagare
              greedingruler
              Hassli
              Toxic Cakes
              Senzon28
              Mathew Mii
              Queen Of Fallen Stars
              Ace Syndrome
              DeviiStar
              iKokoro
              Tyruh
              DarIina
              vanilla mermaids
              Red and Dying Evening
              Canadian cakes
              Kimiko Ryugane
              Wintral Tundra Roxis
              CaramilkyMichi
              DorkyBerries
              Mistress_Migdania
              ButterflyxMadness
              RyuseiStreamGirl
              stale pizza
              xX_hamstertears_Xx
              heartblood
              [Detective Usagi E Tsuki]
              grinning gray
              t-rexic nervosa
              lVleIody
              cl i m p l e s
              kat-lg
              AkiKitazawa
              firesong000
              Chipper Phantom
              Sinful Ways
              YelIowfang
              shurikenjer
              Passionately Toxic
              Aeripuffs
              Nintendraw
              RosEscape
              ephemeral DELUSiON
              Lord_FreaKz
              chocoberrymint
              Passionately Toxic
              crabbydebonair
              charmbomb
              XMeowth1134X
              So_Not_Kawaii
              Rulizen
              Yuka-chin
              Happy Foxcore
              LunaGenisis
              moe-chan panda
              Metal MistyMidnight
              Mozarts Muse
              The Ophelia Incident
              O_SkyFlakes_O
              hepe zoster
              tequilawitch
              DarIing
              SL0WLY
              Darkest Soul Anon
              fauness
              seleah
              SugarSweetSister

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Magical Girl 50
              User Image

User Image
              If you'd like to swap links, please PM me with your banner code. Do not post it here, I may not notice it.
              Be sure to include the complete code for your banner.
              Also, please be sure to link us back!

Our Codes;;
              User Image by Kittysaurus Rawr

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/konpeito-a-charity-many-contests-a-raffle/t.91172537/][IMG]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t489/loonyleeny/j51gQ6M_zps4ec57d2a.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image by Miss Munny

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/konpeito-a-charity-many-contests-a-raffle/t.91172537/][IMG]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t489/loonyleeny/medi_zps03c44e1e.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image by Miss Munny

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/konpeito-a-charity-many-contests-a-raffle/t.91172537/][IMG]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t489/loonyleeny/mini_zps22b78729.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. by kurosaki nagare

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/konpeito-a-charity-many-contests-a-raffle/t.91172537/][IMG]http://s16.postimg.org/jd53p8o85/28mo0tt.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. by kurosaki nagare

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/konpeito-a-charity-many-contests-a-raffle/t.91172537/][IMG]http://s28.postimg.org/91eblsn95/314usqo.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. by ephemeral DELUSiON

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/konpeito-a-charity-many-contests-a-raffle/t.91172537/][IMG]http://s30.postimg.org/5oqnvzvjl/i354r4.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. by ephemeral DELUSiON

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/konpeito-a-charity-many-contests-a-raffle/t.91172537/][IMG]http://s17.postimg.org/6yhqcyay3/rtdla8.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. by iiScarlet

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/konpeito-a-charity-many-contests-a-raffle/t.91172537/][IMG]http://s18.postimg.org/sqn0gz3dl/konpeito.gif[/IMG][/url]

Your Links;;
              User Image User Image User Image
              User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
              User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
              User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
      User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Magical Girl 50
      User Image

Thank you for stopping by and reading everything.
              If you'd like to bump our charity, please consider using the bump graphic below.

User Image
              [align=center][IMG]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t489/loonyleeny/konpeito1_zpsacea06c9.png[/IMG][/align]

A big thank you to Dy Onna for making the graphic!

Timid Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Megathread 100
      • Consumer 100
      Hello there,this charity looks so cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers