fireworks~~ 0.24486571879937 24.5% [ 155 ]
It's a poll update!!! 0.28120063191153 28.1% [ 178 ]
Total Votes:[ 633 ]

Jayden Kogane
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane
I should go to bed on time too... I've been heading off a little too late. sweatdrop
sleep is for suckers
-steals your hat and runs away-
gonk My hat!!!

But I need sleep to function for work...
mine, now. hehehe.
isn't that what caffeine and energy drinks are for?
But I don't drink energy drinks.
maybe you should start?

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
THEY'RE DELICIOUS emotion_awesome

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane
I should go to bed on time too... I've been heading off a little too late. sweatdrop
sleep is for suckers
-steals your hat and runs away-
gonk My hat!!!

mine, now. hehehe.
maybe you should start?

Then I'd never sleep...
Caffeine keeps me awake at night. sweatdrop
Jayden Kogane
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane
gonk My hat!!!

mine, now. hehehe.
maybe you should start?

Then I'd never sleep...
what a shame
hm. I guess try sleeping pills, then? Take it some time before you know when you know you're supposed to set off and go to sleep, and let it go from there?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane

Then I'd never sleep...
what a shame
hm. I guess try sleeping pills, then? Take it some time before you know when you know you're supposed to set off and go to sleep, and let it go from there?

sweatdrop I'm worried it'll be even harder to get up in the morning then...
Apparently that's a possibility with them.
this inflation bites. Seriously. got donated 1b and I'm still less than halfway to only one of the items I'm aiming for. I don't want to come off sounding ungrateful or anything, because omfg, 1b is insanely generous, but,...Gaia...damn....
-middle fingers Gaia-
They can take their inflation and shove it.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yup... 1 bil isn't worth much anymore, which really sucks.
Someone paid me 2 bil for some gofushion stuff. It sounds like a lot...but stupid inflation... sweatdrop
Jayden Kogane
Someone paid me 2 bil for some gofushion stuff. It sounds like a lot...but stupid inflation... sweatdrop
I guess 1m and 1b are pennies now. Sad times. I'm not any less grateful, but still. Just disappointed in how bad inflation seems to have gotten in my absence. Think it'll ever go back down to how it used to be?
gofusion is...interesting. I kinda like it, since I can get stuff there without gc or gg. I guess charms act like a third currency?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane
I guess 1m and 1b are pennies now. Sad times. I'm not any less grateful, but still. Just disappointed in how bad inflation seems to have gotten in my absence. Think it'll ever go back down to how it used to be?
gofusion is...interesting. I kinda like it, since I can get stuff there without gc or gg. I guess charms act like a third currency?

I guess...
xd for awhile I actually had enough gold to buy stuff...that didn't last long. This inflation is horrible.
Apparently the prices of some things have dropped a bit. I don't really foresee it going down all that much though. In my mind, billions is still way too much to pay for items. You know inflation is bad when some people are like "oh that's cheap, it's only 6 bil.".... but I don't even have 6 bil. xd
Jayden Kogane
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane

I guess...
xd for awhile I actually had enough gold to buy stuff...that didn't last long. This inflation is horrible.
Apparently the prices of some things have dropped a bit. I don't really foresee it going down all that much though. In my mind, billions is still way too much to pay for items. You know inflation is bad when some people are like "oh that's cheap, it's only 6 bil.".... but I don't even have 6 bil. xd
6b is far from cheap, by any means. And to be expected to pay that for one item. Highway robbery, I tell ya. I wish prices would go back to around where they were last year. Just rollback the s**t out of all the damage they've done, like the old days.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane

I guess...
6b is far from cheap, by any means. And to be expected to pay that for one item. Highway robbery, I tell ya. I wish prices would go back to around where they were last year. Just rollback the s**t out of all the damage they've done, like the old days.

Yeah...but not likely to happen. sweatdrop
Some people have paid a lot of money to get their billions/trillions of gold...
Jayden Kogane
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane

I guess...

I bet
but Gaia's had no problem screwing people before with rollbacks

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane
spicy milk
Jayden Kogane

I guess...

I bet
but Gaia's had no problem screwing people before with rollbacks

I think this time they've let stuff go one too long to do that.
They aren't going to roll everything back one year, they'll get too many people quitting and they don't want that... especially since it'll be those who have paid money in the past year who'll be quitting (or mostly). they want their money

O.G. Elder

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
You got me x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash