fireworks~~ 0.24447949526814 24.4% [ 155 ]
It's a poll update!!! 0.28233438485804 28.2% [ 179 ]
Total Votes:[ 634 ]

hegei's Datemate

Original Fairy

Simply Spinks
Orgasmic Sex Spork
Simply Spinks
Someone help me pick a topic for psychology to research.
Motivation? razz
Eh.. that doesn't sound interesting at all... lmao
Lol xD

In a relationship with Verya Caruvial

Tipsy Conversationalist

14,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Orgasmic Sex Spork
Lol xD
Ugh... back to micro D:

Need to get this done and maybe type up my psych notes... or start reading chapter 2 of micro since we're gonna be covering it in class... blegh, what to do first... or yoga paper.. or read fitness chapter

hegei's Datemate

Original Fairy

Simply Spinks
Orgasmic Sex Spork
Lol xD
Ugh... back to micro D:

Need to get this done and maybe type up my psych notes... or start reading chapter 2 of micro since we're gonna be covering it in class... blegh, what to do first... or yoga paper.. or read fitness chapter
you could do 20min of yoga, then 20min of reading...thats what I did when I had studying to do

Tipsy Conversationalist

14,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So... I seriously don't know what to tell this guy: We were friends in Elementary school. This kid moved away in the 6th grade. I have not seen him since. He adds me on facebook and conversation proceeds like this:

Him--Heyy
Me--hey
Him--How are you babe?
Me--I'm okay, about to grab a shower, start dinner, do a load of wash and try to get some more homework done before the gym, work and class tomorrow. lol
Him--Aww do you know what makes me happy?
Me--what?
Him--You
Me--Aw, that's always good.
Him--Do you like that?
Him--I wanna be fortunate to have u in my life
Me--It's always a good thing to be happy
Him--Aww how does that sound spritz?
Me--Sounds nice
Him--How would like to be mine? If you want?
Me--Umm, I'm not sure. I'm seeing someone right now actually. Maybe we can talk about it later. I am gonna get going for a little though... need to grab a shower and start dinner and laundry I'll be back later though. Take care.
Him--Aww so that sounds good honey
Him--I promise I won't let you down

Not to mention there were at least 30-40 hearts, kissy faces, lips, hearts with arrows, etc in those messages...

Like seriously, I almost feel bad for the guy... he had a learning disability in elementary school, and I have no idea how that related to now if anything. He had a lot of behavior problems as well. So freaking awkward, and he just messaged me again.... yeah, so totally ignoring for awhile and not clicking the message, so it remains "unseen". Thanks facebook.

Tipsy Conversationalist

14,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Orgasmic Sex Spork
Simply Spinks
Orgasmic Sex Spork
Lol xD
Ugh... back to micro D:

you could do 20min of yoga, then 20min of reading...thats what I did when I had studying to do
I work better when I start and finish things.. and start and finish new things. xd
Orgasmic Sex Spork
spicy milk
Orgasmic Sex Spork
-streaks across-
wheee!!!
-wakes up in the niick of time to see a naked OSS run by-
well, what did Spicy miss, while Spicy was asleep? O_o
-tossing glitter in the air-
-stops seeing you-
Um...
<.<;;
well...what an interesting show.... maybe Spicy's still dreaming...O_o
Simply Spinks
So... I seriously don't know what to tell this guy: We were friends in Elementary school. This kid moved away in the 6th grade. I have not seen him since. He adds me on facebook and conversation proceeds like this:

Him--Heyy
Me--hey
Him--How are you babe?
Me--I'm okay, about to grab a shower, start dinner, do a load of wash and try to get some more homework done before the gym, work and class tomorrow. lol
Me--what?
Him--You
Him--Do you like that?
Me--Sounds nice
Me--Umm, I'm not sure. I'm seeing someone right now actually. Maybe we can talk about it later. I am gonna get going for a little though... need to grab a shower and start dinner and laundry I'll be back later though. Take care.

Not to mention there were at least 30-40 hearts, kissy faces, lips, hearts with arrows, etc in those messages...

Like seriously, I almost feel bad for the guy... he had a learning disability in elementary school, and I have no idea how that related to now if anything. He had a lot of behavior problems as well. So freaking awkward, and he just messaged me again.... yeah, so totally ignoring for awhile and not clicking the message, so it remains "unseen". Thanks facebook.
wow, weird. and...kinda desperate? you guys haven't seen each other in so long, then out of the blue, he finds you on Fb and starts hitting on you...? creepy.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Simply Spinks

Him--Heyy
Me--hey
Him--How are you babe?
Me--what?
Him--You
Him--Do you like that?
Me--Sounds nice

he doesn't have any respect for you at all if he's just hitting that hard on you. Dude needs a life.

Dedicated Millionaire

lays down and looks up at stars~.... hey guys.

Dedicated Millionaire

Simply Spinks

Him--Heyy
Me--hey
Him--How are you babe?
Me--what?
Him--You
Him--Do you like that?
Me--Sounds nice

thats kinda creepy and sorta cute at the same time... but still overall creepy.

But not as bad a smy valentines this yea rwill be unfortunately.

O.G. Elder

Simply Spinks

Him--Heyy
Me--hey
Him--How are you babe?
Me--what?
Him--You
Him--Do you like that?
Me--Sounds nice

That's hella creepy, Spinky. < n> The ignore button's there for cases like these.
hey, Akki
Spicy needs a shower buddy. wanna come?
Axletia
Simply Spinks

Him--Heyy
Me--hey
Him--How are you babe?
Me--what?
Him--You
Him--Do you like that?
Me--Sounds nice

That's hella creepy, Spinky. < n> The ignore button's there for cases like these.

^^
I want a chicken burrito from Chipolte, a peach-scented bubble bath and my beau to come over and play guitar for me until I fall asleep.
Instead I get hummus and cucumbers, a movie (if my computer decides to play the dvd), and a logo design project. Adequate, I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff