Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
after slaying all the orcs the party searches their body and finds ruined armor and a few crude weapons after dealing with the bodies they search the room looking for a way out.
upon searching the walls. the wall on the right from where you entered seems to have etching marks in the form of a door. after a small amount of time you manage to find a loose brick. you remove said brick and a lever is clearly seen you pull the lever and the door opens. upon entering the room flames lick the walls lighting the room in shadows. after a few moments of silence you hear groans and moans. the room seems to be swarmed with undead mummies
they each have 40hp
they each have a dc 15 to hit
they each have damage reduction 2
they are weak to healing attacks for a dc of 13
there is 10 of them

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
So tech how is oculas rift coming along?

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Gaming in real life keeps me from gaming in here... been trying to get the most out of the SRL event in Destiny...
II Certified II
destroyer_of_all_noobs
II Certified II
ninja
ninja s with cerit as he is the only one i have talked to out side of gaia
YES I enjoyed it, i forgot to chat again xd

its ok i hardly do anything on facebook any more most of my time is spent playing dnd or working or playing a few video games

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
Evil A
Gaming in real life keeps me from gaming in here... been trying to get the most out of the SRL event in Destiny...
Ps4 or Xbox1

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Noob Basher
Evil A
Ps4 or Xbox1
PS4.

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
Evil A
The Noob Basher
Evil A
Ps4 or Xbox1
PS4.
ah, so looking forward to the pokemon 20th anniversary. Starting February they are releasing 1 legendary pokemon a month. Also pokemon go.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Noob Basher
Evil A
The Noob Basher
Evil A
Ps4 or Xbox1
PS4.
ah, so looking forward to the pokemon 20th anniversary. Starting February they are releasing 1 legendary pokemon a month. Also pokemon go.
Yeah, that will be cool.

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
Evil A
The Noob Basher
Evil A
The Noob Basher
Evil A
Ps4 or Xbox1
PS4.
Yeah, that will be cool.
hey mew is out but at gamestop only with a serial code.

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
The Noob Basher
Evil A
The Noob Basher
Evil A
The Noob Basher
Evil A
Ps4 or Xbox1
PS4.
Yeah, that will be cool.
they only gave me one code

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Noob Basher
Evil A
The Noob Basher
Evil A
The Noob Basher
Evil A
Ps4 or Xbox1
PS4.
Yeah, that will be cool.
I will have to hit up the local GS tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff