Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten Orphanage
CryHowler
I remember when it was rare to see a cache on the dumpster dive.

Yea. I wish there was like a filtering system it's irritating to see all these caches

Dangerous Raider

CryHowler
Oh I agree! That would be lovely and helpful.
Kitten Orphanage
Tondelaya Ventimiglia
Hey there! How are you?

I'm doing well. 3nodding How about you?
I love your name btw. cat_4laugh

Dangerous Raider

Tondelaya Ventimiglia
I'm pretty well myself, thank you :3
Awe, thank you again! I like your name, it's very unique.
Kitten Orphanage
Tondelaya Ventimiglia
I'm pretty well myself, thank you :3
Awe, thank you again! I like your name, it's very unique.

I got it from the Big Bang Theory. c: So whatcha doing? whee

Dangerous Raider

Tondelaya Ventimiglia
I've only watched a couple of episodes of that show. I didn't want to start in the middle, hoping it's on netflix sometime.

I'm drawing currently and trying to figure out why my daughter won't sleep in her crib crying How about you?

Interstellar Blob

gaia_star

post 1

Dangerous Raider

The Number Thirteen
gaia_star

post 1
heart hello
Kitten Orphanage
Tondelaya Ventimiglia
I've only watched a couple of episodes of that show. I didn't want to start in the middle, hoping it's on netflix sometime.

I'm drawing currently and trying to figure out why my daughter won't sleep in her crib crying How about you?

It's ending soon. 3nodding i love drawing but i'm not very good at it. crying
You have a daughter? How old is she? 4laugh I love taking care of kids not mine though. emotion_c8

Dangerous Raider

Tondelaya Ventimiglia

I'm hoping to improve .w.

She is 9months old smile You can take care of mine right now if you want LOL She hasn't been going to sleep until 5am. sad Was hoping it would get easier as they get older. BOY was I wrong.
Kitten Orphanage
Tondelaya Ventimiglia

I'm hoping to improve .w.

She is 9months old smile You can take care of mine right now if you want LOL She hasn't been going to sleep until 5am. sad Was hoping it would get easier as they get older. BOY was I wrong.

Oooh emotion_kirakira well my aunt told me that as well. rofl I love taking care of them for a day or two but i dunno if i could do it longer rofl Does she started crawling? emotion_kirakira I have a little cousin whos just practicing to walk and he looks like he is always about to fall emotion_c8

Dangerous Raider

Tondelaya Ventimiglia

Lol I feel like I'm dying. I think I could much longer (I have to tho ;w wink if I got more sleep.
She actually is standing now, trying to walk smile She started crawling at 7 months.

Lol thats cute! Marina hasn't tried walking yet, just standing and jumping.

Dangerous Raider

Kitten Orphanage
Tondelaya Ventimiglia

Lol I feel like I'm dying. I think I could much longer (I have to tho ;w wink if I got more sleep.
She actually is standing now, trying to walk smile She started crawling at 7 months.

Lol thats cute! Marina hasn't tried walking yet, just standing and jumping.

Well that sounds very hard. My aunt had a sleep time table rofl I find that funny but she said that it is effective for her. Ooh! We tried very hard to film every first things of our little cousin. whee

Yeah they sure are jumpy. Madi (little baby cousin) always tries to get out of his crib. Sometime he run around and do stuff (well he's a boy after all rofl ) then he'll hit his head somewhere. sweatdrop

Dangerous Raider

Tondelaya Ventimiglia

I tried to but I have college classes so my mother watches her while I'm gone. : missed quite a few things

Marina hits her head a lot, then laughs smh such a little weirdo. How old is Madi?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff