Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
ePinayCutiePie
i would put a questbar for secret retreat in the 1st post 3nodding
let me know if you need help, if you want to do it

I've done a questbar before and it takes a lot of babying. I sell a ton of items which are mostly small money (usually 1-25) and adding those small amounts every 20min. is more work than it's worth. I'd be updating the bar more than I'd be working to fill it.

Friendly Giver

MurasakiYosei
I literally have all the time in the world so I have time to do the bumping and it's the easiest thing to post. Also bumping helps get other threads noticed too and I get paid for it. I'm a very fast typer and get constantly told by Gaia that I can't post that soon and have to wait. And with the last person who hired me to bump they both have the same interest I have and that's a first since I've been on Gaia (3yrs)!
I've done the prizes before but they've either skipped out on the prize or I never win anything and just end up a free bumper with no one talking anyway. It's always ended up very unsatisfying. As a bumper for higher someone has personally sought me out to bump and gives me at least half the payment first so no matter what I know for a fact I get something and the majority ASK you to talk while you bump so that more and more people will stay. All-in-all it works better for me.
heh yeah i know what you mean, what ever works easiest for you, i get that message alot so i normally have 2-3 tabs open while posting on different threads so the timer flows easier blaugh

Friendly Giver

MurasakiYosei
I've done a questbar before and it takes a lot of babying. I sell a ton of items which are mostly small money (usually 1-25) and adding those small amounts every 20min. is more work than it's worth. I'd be updating the bar more than I'd be working to fill it.
yeah thats why normally i say i dont update (for example) every other 50k er something lol not every 100g 4laugh
exclaim edit or say update it once a month etc

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
ePinayCutiePie
MurasakiYosei
I literally have all the time in the world so I have time to do the bumping and it's the easiest thing to post. Also bumping helps get other threads noticed too and I get paid for it. I'm a very fast typer and get constantly told by Gaia that I can't post that soon and have to wait. And with the last person who hired me to bump they both have the same interest I have and that's a first since I've been on Gaia (3yrs)!
I've done the prizes before but they've either skipped out on the prize or I never win anything and just end up a free bumper with no one talking anyway. It's always ended up very unsatisfying. As a bumper for higher someone has personally sought me out to bump and gives me at least half the payment first so no matter what I know for a fact I get something and the majority ASK you to talk while you bump so that more and more people will stay. All-in-all it works better for me.
heh yeah i know what you mean, what ever works easiest for you, i get that message alot so i normally have 2-3 tabs open while posting on different threads so the timer flows easier blaugh

I feel very spoiled by you! So much conversation, tips and gifts! Especially the conversation heart
I always have multiple tabs open. Today I have:
~ AsiaTorrents
~ Facebook
~Tumblr
~ Gaia page to check through all my updates
~ Bumping thread #1
~ Bumping thread #2
~ BitTorrent {not a thread ^_^}
~ Microsoft Word {not a thread ^_^}

Friendly Giver

MurasakiYosei
I feel very spoiled by you! So much conversation, tips and gifts! Especially the conversation heart
~ AsiaTorrents
~ Facebook
~Tumblr
~ Bumping thread #1
~ Bumping thread #2
emotion_bigheart awe its cause i love to help good people!
& you sound like my hubby and i, im over here with gaia, fb, hulu, LoL, tektek, & photobucket open
while he is DLing a game n' watching George Carlin on youtube
we are in the same boat as you, so we work from home, & live 99% of our live online emotion_yatta

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
ePinayCutiePie
MurasakiYosei
~ AsiaTorrents
~ Facebook
~Tumblr
~ Bumping thread #1
~ Bumping thread #2
emotion_bigheart awe its cause i love to help good people!
& you sound like my hubby and i, im over here with gaia, fb, hulu, LoL, tektek, & photobucket open
while he is DLing a game n' watching George Carlin on youtube
we are in the same boat as you, so we work from home, & live 99% of our live online emotion_yatta

Same boat? I get the working from home part just drawing a blank on the rest, sorry sweatdrop

Friendly Giver

MurasakiYosei
Same boat? I get the working from home part just drawing a blank on the rest, sorry sweatdrop
oh im sorry i thought i said something before about wanting to talk about it,
but you didnt bring it up so i thought you didnt, but yeah on your profile you said Long term medical illness...
yeah my husband & all the males down the line has marfans emotion_8c

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
ePinayCutiePie
MurasakiYosei
oh im sorry i thought i said something before about wanting to talk about it,
but you didnt bring it up so i thought you didnt, but yeah on your profile you said Long term medical illness...
yeah my husband & all the males down the line has marfans emotion_8c

Last night I had 6people talking to me at once, tips, things selling on Marketplace, was after 4am when we started talking, and I'm quite sure my sister made espresso instead of decaf because I couldn't quite calm down and had sweat rolling off of me. I know I read through everyone's replies quickly last night sweatdrop
I doubt I'm the first to say it but I've never heard of Marfans before now but it sounds miserable to deal with and to have. I feel for you both.
What I have is Fibromyalgia. I waited 5yrs for doctors to get there and it's a long and very painful story but I can talk about it. My mom has it and a friend has it too. We all started symptoms completely different and at different speeds but the main symptoms have ended up almost identical even though they're intensities vary. They're assuming mine is going to go away because I've gotten some strength and movement back but there's no way to tell for sure and no cure. My mom is the for life version and we're assuming my friend is the going away version too.

Friendly Giver

MurasakiYosei
Last night I had 6people talking to me at once, tips, things selling on Marketplace, was after 4am when we started talking, and I'm quite sure my sister made espresso instead of decaf because I couldn't quite calm down and had sweat rolling off of me. I know I read through everyone's replies quickly last night sweatdrop
I doubt I'm the first to say it but I've never heard of Marfans before now but it sounds miserable to deal with and to have. I feel for you both.
What I have is Fibromyalgia. I waited 5yrs for doctors to get there and it's a long and very painful story but I can talk about it. My mom has it and a friend has it too. We all started symptoms completely different and at different speeds but the main symptoms have ended up almost identical even though they're intensities vary. They're assuming mine is going to go away because I've gotten some strength and movement back but there's no way to tell for sure and no cure. My mom is the for life version and we're assuming my friend is the going away version too.
yeah he has chronic pain & these stupid a** doctors tell him that they can do surgery thats going to heal then correct itself like as if it was laser eye surgery
last time i checked you couldnt cure DNA with surgery stare

Friendly Giver

how is this for your threads banner? emotion_kirakira
User Image

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
ePinayCutiePie
how is this for your threads banner? emotion_kirakira
User Image

Add "New Poll Mondays" somewhere in there and it's absolutely gorgeous! rofl

Friendly Giver

MurasakiYosei
User Image
lol its already there in between the 3rd & 4th avi emotion_awesome

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
ePinayCutiePie
MurasakiYosei
User Image
lol its already there in between the 3rd & 4th avi emotion_awesome

heart I Love It!!! heart I hadn't used a banner before so I was trying to figure out how to make a banner into a link in my signature. I think I got it.

Friendly Giver

MurasakiYosei
heart I Love It!!! heart I hadn't used a banner before so I was trying to figure out how to make a banner into a link in my signature. I think I got it.
heh the banner is suppose to be for the 1st post like a title banner on the front page
i can make you a button to link in for your signature tomorrow
going to bed soon ttyl emotion_zzz

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
ePinayCutiePie
MurasakiYosei
heh the banner is suppose to be for the 1st post like a title banner on the front page
i can make you a button to link in for your signature tomorrow
going to bed soon ttyl emotion_zzz

Night ^_^ /

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out