Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oppastyle's Husband

onyx_moonz

I always freak out and don't trust my room for 24 hours after I find spiders in there,
and of course the one place in the house that I find spiders is my room. emotion_facepalm
Someone's got it in for me, I swear.

And same. I just sit there rocking back and forth in terror looking at its remains on the wall before scrambling out of the room and hiding with my cat.
And then I promptly forget it ever occurred and return and trust my room again. |D;

I think by now I've conquered every enemy except for the giant house centipede. emotion_donotwant That battle... will take a lot of grinding and training before I'm at a sufficient level to even consider fighting it, I'm afraid. emo

I wish I was cool like my dad, whenever he sees a bug he just flings a rubber band at it and instantly kills it. emotion_kirakira
User Image
treint

I think by now I've conquered every enemy except for the giant house centipede. emotion_donotwant That battle... will take a lot of grinding and training before I'm at a sufficient level to even consider fighting it, I'm afraid. emo

I wish I was cool like my dad, whenever he sees a bug he just flings a rubber band at it and instantly kills it. emotion_kirakira
User Image

I've conquered wasps and carpet beetles, but spiders remain my one fear. emo
And mosquitoes? The never see death coming till it drags 'em to Michigan Hell. cool

I've heard horror stories from friends where they somehow freeze the spider and drop it on the tile floor and it shatters. emotion_kirakira
But I just call for my mom and let her trap them and return them to the Pridelands wilderness, or she flushes them.

Oppastyle's Husband

onyx_moonz

And they'll crawl in your mouth and you'll swallow them because according to science we swallow eight spiders every year in our sleep. emotion_dowant

And while this all goes down the carpet beetles will crawl in through the vents as the butterflies sit and wait outside every window in your house just staring at you.

T-thanks for that mental image. JUST THANKS. burning_eyes
User Image
treint
onyx_moonz

And they'll crawl in your mouth and you'll swallow them because according to science we swallow eight spiders every year in our sleep. emotion_dowant

And while this all goes down the carpet beetles will crawl in through the vents as the butterflies sit and wait outside every window in your house just staring at you.

T-thanks for that mental image. JUST THANKS. burning_eyes
User Image

Absolutely welcome, Champ, as always. cool

I wanted to share my pain and torment with you. ;D

Versatile Hunter

treint

They'll most likely try to attack while I'm sleeping, I just know it.

The easy solution is to simply not sleep.
User Image

Journey into the world of insomniacs.

Oppastyle's Husband

onyx_moonz

I've conquered wasps and carpet beetles, but spiders remain my one fear. emo
And mosquitoes? The never see death coming till it drags 'em to Michigan Hell. cool

I've heard horror stories from friends where they somehow freeze the spider and drop it on the tile floor and it shatters. emotion_kirakira
But I just call for my mom and let her trap them and return them to the Pridelands wilderness, or she flushes them.

Wasps? YOU MEAN LIKE THOSE GIANT FLYING THINGS WITH STINGERS AND DEATHRAY EYES? emotion_0A0

I have bad experiences with freezing bugs. //shudders
User Image
treint

Wasps? YOU MEAN LIKE THOSE GIANT FLYING THINGS WITH STINGERS AND DEATHRAY EYES? emotion_0A0

I have bad experiences with freezing bugs. //shudders
User Image

Yeah, we get a nest of them on the bottom side of our roof every year, so they're in the backyard and the nest just so happens to be right outside my window,
plus one time one flew in the house and somehow into my sock so I got stung in the foot but then I killed it. |D;;;;
So I think it was a lose-lose situation for the wasp and I both.

But ever since them we've been at a standstill. cool

Oppastyle's Husband

Vinzko

Ah, was already halfway there anyway.
User Image

Versatile Hunter

Vinzko
treint

They'll most likely try to attack while I'm sleeping, I just know it.

The easy solution is to simply not sleep.
User Image

Vince, the Internet is the world of insomniacs.

Oppastyle's Husband

brb murdering Vince
User Image
User Image
emotion_kirakira

It's looking right at you, Devablo.
I want to strangle this guy right now. All talking down to me. emotion_facepalm

And I wonder why I hate the exchange so much.

Oppastyle's Husband

aldgkskghsl. STOP DEFILING THIS THREAD WITH IMAGES OF GROSS FILTH AND HORROR. emotion_donotwant

Versatile Hunter

treint
      brb murdering Vince
User Image

emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items