Are you...?

Male! 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 18 ]
Female! 0.56818181818182 56.8% [ 75 ]
SQUID. 0.29545454545455 29.5% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 132 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 390 391 392 > >> >>> »|

Sexy Fatcat

metalette
Bump xd I like the thread it looks awesome!

emotion_kirakira Thank you!

Sexy Fatcat

Cheeky Chi
Ah, that's because I'm going after certain achievements that require my avi to be either male or female. But once I've gotten the Sausage Fest achievement, then I'll go back to being an adorable piggy!

It's probably because people are busy with offline things. Don't worry about it, I know the feeling. Aw, that made my night, Katie Pie! emotion_hug

Really? Well, it's exactly like Skyrim. It's the fourth game in the Elder Scrolls series (Skyrim is the fifth). biggrin

o: I'm sure you can be a piggy and get the achievement. As long as your gender is male it doesn't really matter what you wear over it. Unless that's been changed since the last time I participated in Clam Bake. razz

Aww, you're welcome ChiChi. emotion_kirakira I'm glad! <3

Ooh, I'm intrigued. I might look into it in the future. I'm a big fan of games like Skyrim. C:

How are you today?

Sexy Fatcat

sinistral scaevity

Augh, one of the links separated and highlighted. Just put in the whole link, don't click.

YES. I was interested and eager. I did the whole introduction post with the nuclear bombs and what do I get for it? Nothing!
          gonk
          And the kicker is, she's active on gaia, but I guess no longer on trisphee.

You better.
          emotion_dowant

Better than New Yawk's.
          emotion_awesome
          Basically mispronounce words.
          walk the dog becomes wawk the dawg.
          coffee becomes cawfee.
          Get the picture?
          Admittedly, mine isn't that prominent. Just comes out randomly and awkward when it all gets jumbled for me or I'm talking quickly.

bump 41!

Hmm, you could perhaps message her about being inactive in your roleplay, and ask if she'll ever be interested again? Unless of course you aren't, because that defeats the point. There's nothing I hate more than losing interest or muse for something I was once excited about. I feel like such a let down if the other person is interested.

Haha! That's an interesting accent. I don't hear my own accent very much, but I know I've got a strong British one. Occasionally a chop of French or German will appear in it, which isn't uncommon for me.

Sexy Fatcat

Accelerato
i feel like joining the bump contest xD

scream Just make sure to number your bumps, or at least keep track of them so I know when to award you!

Sexy Fatcat

KyogreGirl
Good luck! ^^

Thank you! emotion_kirakira

Invisible Phantom

Technicolour Smile
Accelerato
i feel like joining the bump contest xD

scream Just make sure to number your bumps, or at least keep track of them so I know when to award you!
i havent started yet xD those are just normal bumps ~ xp

Sexy Fatcat

EnnaKhaos7
My favourite film would have to be Moulin Rouge. ♥
I wouldn't want to star in it though. I would've liked to star in the first Harry Potter film. I think that would be quite fun. x3
I mostly play games on my xbox, or my laptop. I used to have a DS, but when my little sister broke hers, i gave her mine.
Xbox games ~ Final Fantasy 13-2, Tales of Vesperia, Dragon Age: Origins, SSX, Oblivion, Lost Odyssey, L.A. Noire... There's more but I can't think of them right now.
Computer ~ The Sims 3... That's pretty much the only game I play nowadays. I used to play a lot more though.
Gameboy/DS (When I had one) ~ Phoenix Wright, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Mario, and Yu Gi Oh.
I'm not a massive gamer or anything, but I do enjoy those games.
How about you? :3

Ooh, why is Moulin Rouge your favourite film? I've heard plenty of good things about it. c:
Really? I think I would have liked to star in 28 Days Later. I love horror films, and I think I would have loved to be able to see the behind the scenes stuff. emotion_kirakira
It was nice of you to give your little sister the DS. I probably wouldn't have done the same if I had a little sister. sweatdrop
PS3 Games: Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham City, American McGee's Alice, Alice: Madness Returns, the Uncharted Series, the inFAMOUS games, Sims 3, and some others I haven't played in a long time.
Computer: Amnesia, LIMBO, Bastion (so adorable!), some others I also forget.
DS: Pokémon Black. c: Soon to be Pokémon Black 2.
I loved Harvest Moon!

I always did enjoy gaming, even when I was little. Mario World was one of the first games I played.

I think we're at twelve now? O:
12. If you could go to the past or the future, which one would you go to?
I think I'd like to go to the future, just to see advancements, and things to avoid. c:
Technicolour Smile

o: I'm sure you can be a piggy and get the achievement. As long as your gender is male it doesn't really matter what you wear over it. Unless that's been changed since the last time I participated in Clam Bake. razz

Aww, you're welcome ChiChi. emotion_kirakira I'm glad! <3

Ooh, I'm intrigued. I might look into it in the future. I'm a big fan of games like Skyrim. C:

How are you today?

Good morning, Katie Pie! Hmm...I'll try that out later. 3nodding

Might I make a suggestion? If you like games like Skyrim, then I'd recommend the Fallout series: Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout is like Skyrim in a futuristic setting.

I just woke up not that long ago. How are you today? biggrin

Sexy Fatcat

Accelerato

-Pokerface- I knew that! Thank you for bumping my thread. emotion_kirakira

Sexy Fatcat

Cheeky Chi
Good morning, Katie Pie! Hmm...I'll try that out later. 3nodding

Might I make a suggestion? If you like games like Skyrim, then I'd recommend the Fallout series: Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout is like Skyrim in a futuristic setting.

I just woke up not that long ago. How are you today? biggrin

Good afternoon ChiChi! heart

You know, I was thinking of watching someone play that on YouTube. The games look really good. I might take a looksie later, now that someone has actually recommended it. c:

I'm much the same, which is dreadful, considering the time. I'm good, thank you! Really cold though. :c I'm going to go and get some blankets and slippers!

Invisible Phantom

Technicolour Smile
Accelerato

-Pokerface- I knew that! Thank you for bumping my thread. emotion_kirakira
hehehe no problem~ how are you today xD

Sexy Fatcat

Sexy Fatcat

Accelerato

I'm good thank you! Really cold though, so I'm now hiding beneath some blankets. How about you?

Invisible Phantom

Technicolour Smile
Accelerato

I'm good thank you! Really cold though, so I'm now hiding beneath some blankets. How about you?
had a very relaxing day but now the internet connection is driving me crazy x_x i might be disconnected at any moment crying

Sexy Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces