Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

Seeker

Seeker

Seeker

Unstoppable Hoarder

So, have you read all the Harry Potter books?

Seeker

Seeker

Baja

Yes I have! c:
I am a potterhead lol ♥
have you read them? o:

Unstoppable Hoarder

l Loren l
Baja

Yes I have! c:
I am a potterhead lol ♥
have you read them? o:
Only the second one. I do want to read them though, I've heard they're amazing compaired to the movies. (Which I already love.)

Seeker

Baja
l Loren l
Baja

Yes I have! c:
I am a potterhead lol ♥
have you read them? o:
Only the second one. I do want to read them though, I've heard they're amazing compaired to the movies. (Which I already love.)

oh yes the books are much better! They left out a lot of stuff in the movies though, and I am also a huge fan of the movies <3
Do you have a favorite character? c:

Seeker

Seeker

Unstoppable Hoarder

l Loren l
Baja
l Loren l
Baja

Yes I have! c:
I am a potterhead lol ♥
have you read them? o:

oh yes the books are much better! They left out a lot of stuff in the movies though, and I am also a huge fan of the movies <3
My favorite is Draco, although I also have some love for Luna.
How about you?

Seeker

Baja
l Loren l
Baja
l Loren l
Baja

Yes I have! c:
I am a potterhead lol ♥
have you read them? o:

How about you?

Draco is my favorite male character! <333 did you hear what J.K. Rowling said about him recently? Oh it made me so mad >:c she doesn't understand why people like him. She said she's "unnerved" by how popular he is. And my favorite female is Hermione and Luna is the next after that.

Seeker

Unstoppable Hoarder

l Loren l
Baja
l Loren l
Baja
l Loren l
Baja

Yes I have! c:
I am a potterhead lol ♥
have you read them? o:

How about you?

Draco is my favorite male character! <333 did you hear what J.K. Rowling said about him recently? Oh it made me so mad >:c she doesn't understand why people like him. She said she's "unnerved" by how popular he is. And my favorite female is Hermione and Luna is the next after that.
Lol, he's the bad boy wizard. She should have known everyone was going to love him.
I'm a sucker for a good romance story, so I also am a huge fan of the Hermoine x Ron pairing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff