Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?

1 0.47457627118644 47.5% [ 56 ]
2 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 16 ]
3 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 8 ]
4 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 2 ]
5 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 4 ]
6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I can't choose! 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
pigy152
im reeeeally loving my wreck this journal i bought friday!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been thinking about getting one of those!
I had heard of them, but had no idea what it was until a few days ago.

Um... also can we talk about how this season of Korra is way too short because the finale is already being put up this Friday?
;n;

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Sinister_Bunneh

Let me guess... you don't like Sailor Moon: Crystal?

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Rainbowrific Renia
Sinister_Bunneh

Let me guess... you don't like Sailor Moon: Crystal?
well, it isnt that i dont like it.
i am watching it.
it just seems to have a new train wreck problem each week.

like the first episode had HORRIBLE subs and some anatomy issues.
the second episode, they fixed the subs, but there were other things that were off
and the third episode, wasnt even sailor moon, it was sailor yaoi hands mars, because the anatomy was off and the faces werent aligned correctly in a lot of scenes.
the fourth episode was mostly well though, still had a few things that were off.

and the thing is, i normally dont care about things that are a bit off. hell 99% of the times i dont notice them because theyre not that big.
so as a casual watcher, to notice so many problems, then...thats a problem.

but as an actual show, i am enjoying it, past its..problems. and im not watching it just to point out the problems either, im watching it because i liked sailor moon as a kid and i was looking forward to the reboot, and regardless of the problems, im still watching it because im enjoying it. which, ive dropped a lot of shows already that didnt have animation issues, i just didnt like them.

i think she is a dork for falling asleep on a bench at a fancy a** party in her sailor scout uniform though. like really who does that, xD
cant wait for sailor jupitor to come in next episode

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Sinister_Bunneh

Oh, okay.

I know a lot of people haven't watched past the first episode due to the animation errors (some of which I didn't even noticed until they were pointed out) but, aside from that, I love the pace of the series so far. I felt like the Sailor Moon we all grew up with had too much filler between meeting each scout and it annoyed me to no end.
Last year Gabe and I re-watched the old series, both the sub and dub, and the differences were glaring. They managed to make Usagi such an unlikable character in English (in my opinion) when compared to the Japanese, and there were a few episodes they didn't show over here that were actually pretty awesome.

It also didn't help to get those dumb "this is what I've learned today" type messages from Usagi at the end of each episode. It was so 90s that it hurt.
rofl

Anyway, yeah, the show is definitely interesting enough to continue watching despite the errors. I haven't seen the latest episode (probably gonna watch it in a few minutes once Gabe is ready) but I'm also pretty excited for the introduction of Sailor Jupiter!

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Rainbowrific Renia
Sinister_Bunneh

Oh, okay.

I know a lot of people haven't watched past the first episode due to the animation errors (some of which I didn't even noticed until they were pointed out) but, aside from that, I love the pace of the series so far. I felt like the Sailor Moon we all grew up with had too much filler between meeting each scout and it annoyed me to no end.
Last year Gabe and I re-watched the old series, both the sub and dub, and the differences were glaring. They managed to make Usagi such an unlikable character in English (in my opinion) when compared to the Japanese, and there were a few episodes they didn't show over here that were actually pretty awesome.

It also didn't help to get those dumb "this is what I've learned today" type messages from Usagi at the end of each episode. It was so 90s that it hurt.
rofl

Anyway, yeah, the show is definitely interesting enough to continue watching despite the errors. I haven't seen the latest episode (probably gonna watch it in a few minutes once Gabe is ready) but I'm also pretty excited for the introduction of Sailor Jupiter!

yea, since theyve been doing 1 sailor scout an episode, i expected jupiter to come in this episode.....but instead its next ;n;` sad.

and yeah, i decided that if the subs were as shitty as episode 1 in episode 2, then i wouldnt watch anymore.
since subs are something i absolutely cant STAND if theyre butchered so horribly that people who dont even speak the language knows that its not what they ******** just said. >.>....js.

i can understand the filler in the original though. it suffered what a lot of shows suffer; they were making it at the same time the manga was coming out.
tbh i wouldve loved it if the show looked like the old show, but had the pace/content of this one.
usagi kinda annoys the crap out of me in this one...
i really liked her in the original show though.
but yeah the animation i think in this one is bad....i mean, the shoujo..dear lord the shoujo. please dont make them look like super long people. rofl, and their faces are absurd.

regardless im still watching, somehow.
though TUXEDO MASK IS A CREEP like omg rofl

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Sinister_Bunneh

Just finished watching it.
Gabe was like "I wonder if we'll get the parasol scene." since in the original dub, they cut that part out, but in the sub Usagi floated down much like she did in this last episode. I just thought it was funny that Gabe even remembered.

Yeah, their faces do bother me a bit. Very round a big at the top, and super pointy, tiny chins.
rofl

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Rainbowrific Renia
Sinister_Bunneh

Just finished watching it.
Gabe was like "I wonder if we'll get the parasol scene." since in the original dub, they cut that part out, but in the sub Usagi floated down much like she did in this last episode. I just thought it was funny that Gabe even remembered.

Yeah, their faces do bother me a bit. Very round a big at the top, and super pointy, tiny chins.
rofl

then when they mis-size/align the face on their already oddly shaped heads.....its weird..o-o;;

lol, i mean, i just am waiting for the part where they know its usagi.
ive only seen dubbed sailor moon when i was a kid.
i remember little things here and there, but not many specifics.
sadly it probably wont be as...emotive, as i imagine it would be. u.u;; their facial structure doesnt give much room for that.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
Rainbowrific Renia
pigy152
im reeeeally loving my wreck this journal i bought friday!

I've been thinking about getting one of those!
I had heard of them, but had no idea what it was until a few days ago.

Um... also can we talk about how this season of Korra is way too short because the finale is already being put up this Friday?
;n;

WAY TO SHORT! they shouldnt have started out with 6 eps in the first 2 weeks, then spent the next couple with 2. then went to single. now they are ending with 2! uggggggg ;-; i r upset. its not fair!!

i have been wanting a Wreck This Journal for a few months now, ever since i saw it on tumblr.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

For anyone who does GoFusion, they updated it with new items

They also released a "special charm" via a link in an announcement.
Grant Link

=3=;; For now they have 2 recipes that require 5 of these charms each.
I have no idea if/when they'll release more items that require these,
or how else they'll make them available [like in event games, or daily chance, etc]
So far from what I've seen, its just the grant link.

Anywho~ figured for those who did GoFusion would like it!
and if you dont do GoFusion, emotion_awesome I'll take it off of your hands for future use!
huehuehue.

but yeah, have fun =3=
IDK which new item I wanna get though o-o..
a few are pretty cute

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sinister_Bunneh
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

For anyone who does GoFusion, they updated it with new items

They also released a "special charm" via a link in an announcement.
Grant Link

=3=;; For now they have 2 recipes that require 5 of these charms each.
I have no idea if/when they'll release more items that require these,
or how else they'll make them available [like in event games, or daily chance, etc]
So far from what I've seen, its just the grant link.

Anywho~ figured for those who did GoFusion would like it!
and if you dont do GoFusion, emotion_awesome I'll take it off of your hands for future use!
huehuehue.

but yeah, have fun =3=
IDK which new item I wanna get though o-o..
a few are pretty cute

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

how does one give the charms to another?

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
Sinister_Bunneh

if you want i have a few of those charm packs from last weeks thing.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

BunnyStark

how does one give the charms to another?
just via trade, since theyre labeled as game items, you cant send them in giftboxes.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

pigy152
Sinister_Bunneh

ooooyes! if you arent using them, id love em ouo` <3

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
Sinister_Bunneh
pigy152
Sinister_Bunneh

was saving them for you c: i missed the first 2 days but oh well, lol. sending your way~

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

pigy152
Sinister_Bunneh
pigy152
Sinister_Bunneh

was saving them for you c: i missed the first 2 days but oh well, lol. sending your way~
d'aw >u< THANK YOU!! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces