Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?

1 0.47457627118644 47.5% [ 56 ]
2 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 16 ]
3 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 8 ]
4 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 2 ]
5 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 4 ]
6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I can't choose! 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Luecian Y. Deschain
Sinister_Bunneh
i have stuff backed up too, but i mean when i was younger and like in middle school i lost a bunch of stuff because of computer failure where the whole thing just goes dead.....
@.@;;
then another time where it happened and i lost all my photos because they were the only thing NOT backed up for some stupid reason, and i think i had planned to do it that week...figures right? xD

That has happened to me before, losing stuff. It is probably why I am more paranoid now and have my back ups and my horde of data. I have about 700 Gigs of Data, 250 if I don't count the Anime and TV series I have on my external hard drive.

It does, stuff like that happens to me. I plan to do something to prevent something else, I procrastinate and then the something else ends up hitting me.
yep u.u;; it sucks.
now we have a little server thing that my main folder of files goes to. so whenever i update that, theyre almost insta-saved

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
asdfghjkltfcvujhbtftctyj
My supervisor got a higher position at the college, and so far no one else has applied for her old job yet. This is her last week (although she's out on vacation), and when the fall semester starts, she'll be in a different building.
On Thursday last week, she told me that I was in charge until someone takes her place... if someone takes her place.
One of the women at the front desk in the library told me that if no one applies within the next two weeks, to get my resume in and aaahhhhhhh! I'm nervous!
This isn't the first time someone has told me to apply for that particular position, and it would put me in the IT department, which I'm okay with.
I may end up changing my major if that's the case, though. I love psychology so much, and being a psychologist is/was my dream, but getting a job with that degree will be difficult. These days, you gotta go where the money is, and I think I'll have better luck doing something different.
/rambleramblerambleihavenoonetotalktorightnnowsoimjustrambling
emotion_facepalm

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
oh wow! O: well good luck to you on whatever happens!

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
pigy152
Thank you!

I sent Gabe a text about it, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I want someone to be excited for me! Which is why I posted here.
rofl
So you are possible getting a promotion of sorts, awesome hun <3.

Now I just need to find a job that will hire me.

Sinister_Bunneh: I should do something like that at some point, be a lot easier than what I am doing now.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
Rainbowrific Renia
pigy152
Thank you!

I sent Gabe a text about it, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I want someone to be excited for me! Which is why I posted here.
rofl

i am super excited for you!! its a really good opportunity!

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
pigy152
Thank you!

Also, I know your birthday is in August, but which day is it?

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Luecian Y. Deschain
Mmhmm.
emotion_bigheart

I know you'll find something eventually.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
Rainbowrific Renia
pigy152
Thank you!

the 5th >.< aka in 1 week ;A;

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
pigy152
Okie dokie!
PM me your address. I get paid this week, so I'll get your gift and send it to you next week.
:3

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Rainbowrific Renia
asdfghjkltfcvujhbtftctyj
My supervisor got a higher position at the college, and so far no one else has applied for her old job yet. This is her last week (although she's out on vacation), and when the fall semester starts, she'll be in a different building.
On Thursday last week, she told me that I was in charge until someone takes her place... if someone takes her place.
One of the women at the front desk in the library told me that if no one applies within the next two weeks, to get my resume in and aaahhhhhhh! I'm nervous!
This isn't the first time someone has told me to apply for that particular position, and it would put me in the IT department, which I'm okay with.
I may end up changing my major if that's the case, though. I love psychology so much, and being a psychologist is/was my dream, but getting a job with that degree will be difficult. These days, you gotta go where the money is, and I think I'll have better luck doing something different.
/rambleramblerambleihavenoonetotalktorightnnowsoimjustrambling
emotion_facepalm
ooo good luck! c:
its odd no one has put in an application.. o-o

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Luecian Y. Deschain
So you are possible getting a promotion of sorts, awesome hun <3.

Now I just need to find a job that will hire me.

Sinister_Bunneh: I should do something like that at some point, be a lot easier than what I am doing now.
yeah, idk how he did it....but my husband made like, a server thing out of something not a server, xD i think it works on a cloud, but i think its just on the thing... hmmm idk D:

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
pigy152
Rainbowrific Renia
pigy152
Thank you!

i'm an aug. baby too pigy biggrin yum_pie happy early b-day

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Sinister_Bunneh
ooo good luck! c:
its odd no one has put in an application.. o-o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you!!!

I thought it was odd too, but I remembered that my supervisor has a whole month to see if she likes her new position, and if not, she can come back to her old job. So they aren't opening it up for applications yet, just in case (but I doubt she'll be back). I'll be the first to know as soon as they start taking applications. For now, I just have to sit back and wait.
My resume is updated and ready to go, though! I've actually been in the learning lab the longest out of all but one of the tutors (a little more than half a year) so I have that going on for me. It's good to know that my experience is at least enough to have people telling me that I should apply.
The one tutor that's been there longer than me? My uncle. I really think he should apply for the position as well (even if it puts us in competition), only because he's currently working 3 jobs and needs something a little more stable. He has two teenage kids and definitely needs a schedule that has him at home more often than not.

I also found out today that my boss has been in the hospital for almost two weeks now. She has Lupus, and she went in for something completely unrelated to her illness, but the illness causes other medical issues to be waaayyyy worse than they'd normally be. I have no idea when she'll be coming back, but it's a little weird because with her gone, I'm not sure who the next higher up is that we have to turn our timecards in to, and we have to turn them in on Thursday.
rofl
I'm sure they'll tell us what to do before then.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
BunnyStark
pigy152
Rainbowrific Renia
pigy152
Thank you!

i'm an aug. baby too pigy biggrin yum_pie happy early b-day

awesome! *noms* thankies! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out