Welcome to Gaia! ::

EtHoSe
GR~NightMare
What should I do at charities??? e.e *A noob at charities* I never really went to charities just put up a quest thread and hoped someone would come and donate sweatdrop should I put a link to my site in the threads I go to???? gonk
when going to a charity...you MUST READ POSTS!!! They all hate people who don't read thier posts...read them all the important ones...do exactly what they tell you what to do...read the intro, read the requirements, and ESPECIALLY read the RULES!! just follow thier instructions and you'll find yourself with a extra 100g or more in your $$ pool 3nodding
I read rules on threads. I hate it when people don't read rules in my RP threads..>> so I guess I'm gonna go check some charities lol. I'll be back soon sweatdrop
any luck??
EtHoSe
any luck??
Nah..lol. Didn't want to bother posting 300 bumps for 100g lol. Oh well sweatdrop
GR~NightMare
EtHoSe
any luck??
Nah..lol. Didn't want to bother posting 300 bumps for 100g lol. Oh well sweatdrop
omg that's stupid?? o__0;; who made that offer??
I forget lol. But if you did 5000 bumps you got 5k. sweatdrop Don't feel like bumping that many.
Instead of Goti Clips..maybe I should start on my Faust outfit. Maybe......Goti Clips first! lol sweatdrop gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff