Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there anything you feel like the G2LQ owners could improve on?

Be more active with visitors. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Add more rules. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Add more contests. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Include better rewards as incentives for being a regular. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Make the thread more visually appealing. 0.2 20.0% [ 7 ]
Other (please post if choosing this). 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Nothing! You guys are doing an amazing job! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Prophet

Ray Ban
Sir Marty the Magnificent
Ray Ban
Ray Ban
I'm wanting the Black Queen SDPlus, Sept. Mythrill Dark Devil Horns, neither of which are on the market. And lastly there's Seven Day Empathy, and there's one on the market for 50b, with an abp of only like 7b, so hell to the mf'ing no and that guy is crazy.

LOL 50b when the ABP is around 7b. Saying that Gaia Inc is destroying their own game's market would be an understatement. User Image

I don't blame Gaia for that. That's just a guy way over pricing mp items.

Well it's their behavior that's going to further encourage artificial inflation. I bet you that if anyone else on Gaia has it that wants to sell it but hasn't yet that they'll put it around the 50b range just to make a huge profit. confused

Your cynicism is the stuff of wonders. I always put my mp stuff below the abp, no matter what the next highest is. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does that.

I tend to be very pessimistic at times and about certain topics. It's just who I am. cool

So what if the ABP was higher than the LBP? razz

Generous Spirit

Ray Ban
Ray Ban
Ray Ban
I'm wanting the Black Queen SDPlus, Sept. Mythrill Dark Devil Horns, neither of which are on the market. And lastly there's Seven Day Empathy, and there's one on the market for 50b, with an abp of only like 7b, so hell to the mf'ing no and that guy is crazy.

LOL 50b when the ABP is around 7b. Saying that Gaia Inc is destroying their own game's market would be an understatement. User Image

I don't blame Gaia for that. That's just a guy way over pricing mp items.

Well it's their behavior that's going to further encourage artificial inflation. I bet you that if anyone else on Gaia has it that wants to sell it but hasn't yet that they'll put it around the 50b range just to make a huge profit. confused

Your cynicism is the stuff of wonders. I always put my mp stuff below the abp, no matter what the next highest is. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does that.

I tend to be very pessimistic at times and about certain topics. It's just who I am. cool

So what if the ABP was higher than the LBP? razz

Below lbp to the nearest pleasant looking number. whee

Prophet

Ray Ban

So if an item was ABP around 175mil and LBP was 100mil, would your pleasant-looking number be 99,999,999? emotion_awesome

Generous Spirit

Ray Ban

So if an item was ABP around 175mil and LBP was 100mil, would your pleasant-looking number be 99,999,999? emotion_awesome

Either 90 or 95m probably.

Prophet

Ray Ban
Ray Ban

Either 90 or 95m probably.

That's not bad at all. I just hate it when there's those vendors that love to undercut by 1. BY 1. They usually never sell though unless there's a buyer that's desperate and wants it now.

Prophet

emotion_awesome

User Image

Prophet

emotion_awesome

User Image

Prophet

emotion_awesome

User Image

Prophet

emotion_awesome

User Image

Consumer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Prophet

Everyone, the front page has been updated, including the only contest-type available atm. I'll be creating a thread mule shortly and add a few more events. emotion_awesome

User Image

Generous Spirit

Hey-o. How's tricks?

Prophet

Ray Ban
Hey-o. How's tricks?

Tricks? What do you mean? o:

Also, what do you think the thread mule should be dressed up as? Any ideas?

Generous Spirit

Ray Ban
Hey-o. How's tricks?

Pffff... I have no idea. xd

Prophet

Ray Ban
Ray Ban
Hey-o. How's tricks?

Pffff... I have no idea. xd

I feel like a total noob because I don't even know what basic stuff to look for. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff