Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there anything you feel like the G2LQ owners could improve on?

Be more active with visitors. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Add more rules. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Add more contests. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Include better rewards as incentives for being a regular. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Make the thread more visually appealing. 0.2 20.0% [ 7 ]
Other (please post if choosing this). 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Nothing! You guys are doing an amazing job! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 75 76 77 >

Prophet

Update

Hey guys, sorry I've been inactive. I've been cleaning my stuff to pack and finally I completed moving into the new apartment yesterday. Sadly this new apartment I've moved into is infested with bugs, and my mom altered management to get the fumigators but I have doubts it'll work because a maintenance worker who came here earlier today said that the people living above us aren't the cleanest people in the world. So this might temporarily work, but I want to be proactive and told my mom that sooner or later we'll need to plan to move to a different building in the complex.

I even went to a pet store and a former employee I was talking to told me that these bugs might go back up and come down when the chemicals wear off. My family and I moved because my mom wanted to be closer to everything, which we are now, and my sister hated where we lived because of the people surrounding us in the neighborhood and at that district's school.

I'm sorry for the WOT but I just thought those of you who lurk through the thread and the few of you who do post (Ray Ban heart ) should know what's going on and why that's causing for me to be inactive.

Luckily I do have internet here, but I can't stand living here with bugs probably making their way to my room.

Regards,
Sir Marty

Prophet

emotion_awesome

User Image

Prophet

emotion_awesome

User Image

Prophet

emotion_awesome

User Image

Prophet

emotion_awesome

User Image

Prophet

Ray Ban

Send a trade if you're still alive so I can send you the gold. Sorry I've been MIA, Gaia's been a bit of a bore lately, plus RL has been kinda hectic with the move and all. ******** Gaia Cash.

heart

Prophet

emotion_awesome

User Image

Prophet

emotion_awesome

User Image

Prophet

emotion_awesome

User Image

Prophet

emotion_awesome