Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have upgraded prizes to most contests! This includes adding GCash Giftcards as prizes!

Huzzah for Gcash! 1 100.0% [ 662 ]
Total Votes:[ 662 ]

Irregular Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Marathon 300
Farrah Belle
2srs
Rofl to funny! XD That may be a running joke between us now. Lolololol Do you like anime??? 250

lol yes I love anime I'm actually watching Michiko to Hatchin
ninja First to quote this gets 50B.
Pocky Desire

YUay

EDIT: YAY! Did I get it? eek

Profitable Shopper

9,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Window Shopper 100
DjinniTheDjinn
Farrah Belle
DjinniTheDjinn

So, I have been updating my wishlist and it's FULL. OMG, it's crazy I've started writing down wishlist items on some paper to keep track now. I wish that you had unlimited space for wishlist items and could put how many of each item you want. Plus, it should update itself automatically. 3nodding xd
Hmmmmmm *peaks at wishlist*

eek

I'm saving my gold to do one GIANT wishlist shopping spree. It's going to be So awesome. I love gaia-shopping. heart It's better than spending my real money! whee xp heart

I am loving the rainbow text! 4laugh (Some people hate specialized text, but I think it's awesome! Hmm, I might start writing in rainbow too! whee )

Same here darling! I love to shop on here!!!!! @_@ It is better than irl! Love love love shopping! Its so much fun. I also like to give gifts lol.

Aren't u on a quest to get every item on gaia??? That is so much fun!

Ty btw! Yeah I am totally all for the awesome formatted texting and all lol. But I thought it would be more difficult than it is. So actually Its super cool that its easier than I thought! U should totally do the rainbow thing lol. 260
Btw what is an item that u want alot that is around 5b? smile

endorush12's Wife

Fashionable Lover

Usagi No Zetsumei

D: ugh stupid Gaia app T ^ T
          ♫ That's why I don't like using Gaia on my phone >.<
          I tried finalizing a trade yesterday, and it kept adding things instead of accepting. It was frustrating. o:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 315

Profitable Shopper

9,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Pocky Desire
Aww lol To late. XD

Scoville's Wife

Divine Demigod

Farrah Belle
SparrowLight
Oh noes I'm gonna be taking my midterm soon x.x
*hug hug* That is horrid! @_@.................I went to school for Pharmacy Technician and ended up failing my certification by 2 questions, even though I studied and studied. And come to find out the whole program was behind about 5 years. >_<

I know how hard those tests are. @_@ 238 Have u got to study enough???

This is just one of my pre requirement class tests x.. It's algebra and I am horrible at math and pretty sure I'm gonna fail...I wonder if there's a major I could go for that doesn't require math x.x ughhhh

Profitable Shopper

9,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I will be back late, about to file my taxes and run some errands. Will miss yall! ^_^

Scoville's Wife

Divine Demigod

I have 20mins until test x.x
Farrah Belle

Same here darling! I love to shop on here!!!!! @_@ It is better than irl! Love love love shopping! Its so much fun. I also like to give gifts lol.

Aren't u on a quest to get every item on gaia??? That is so much fun!

Ty btw! Yeah I am totally all for the awesome formatted texting and all lol. But I thought it would be more difficult than it is. So actually Its super cool that its easier than I thought! U should totally do the rainbow thing lol. 260
Btw what is an item that u want alot that is around 5b? smile

It really is better than irl! I wish I could dress myself up as a fiery dragon quene or seductive mermaid for the day! xd

OMG, every item on gaia would be SUCH a quest! Hmmm, maybe not every item on Gaia, but definitely collecting my favorites and I have A LOT of favorites. Probably collecting everything related to:

Dragons
Genies
Mermaids
Rainbow
Space/Aliens
Purple/Green/Silver/Grey/Gold.

Pretty much collecting everything of my favorites. whee That's a BIG list. LOL! xd

Gonna look into rainbow text for fun. xd

Really? Oh thank you! surprised Is "My Bubblegum Heart" around that much? I've had my eye on that for a while! heart If that's a bit pricey, I wouldn't mind getting anything at random! I love random gifts!

Thank you!

endorush12's Wife

Fashionable Lover

HisNekoNeko
Don't saw that! Just think temporarily miss placed for the time being!!! No jinx

My thrift store I go to sells movies for $2. Ebay ... well I haven't looked into the but I have bought movies from there before and all of the ones that are cheap are ones that no one really cares for anymore. I think Disney is always going to be there and someone will want it. 92
          ♫ I shouldn't say that huh ?

Oh cool. None of the thrift stores I go to have movies I like xD
          Well, I bought my brother The Nightmare Before Christmas and Wall-E for like $6 each, I think it was.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 316
Farrah Belle
Pocky Desire
Aww lol To late. XD

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! This is the most gold I will have ever had in my LYFE!! I'm SO excited right now.

There will be:

SHOPPINGGGGG!!!!
SparrowLight

Good luck!! You can do it! Get some coffee!

User Image
SparrowLight

You can do it.~
Farrah Belle

Ooh! Sorry! I just checked the marketplace and I think it's a bit expensive. Hmmm, I am not too picky anything you'd like to give me would be perfect! Even a bouquet! The thought is very sweet and appreciated! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff