Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Well there are like rooms showing anime all day for 3 days new and old anime. there's booths set up selling merchandise. Panels about the industry. English Voice Actors for signing and stuff. A Dance, Artists Alleys, Game rooms. Lots of stuff really. I mainly go to see some of my friends who live out of town though because it's their excuse to make it in. Also Merch. I'm gonna be so broke after next week. And I've been saving more than usual.

Shirtless Winner

Yeah, I've only really ever been to science conventions, haha. So poster boards set up everywhere with people dressed up to explain their experiments and findings.

I do like the merchandise though; but it's always overpriced.
And it's fun trying the Japanese snacks and candy.

I might be going to MoonDance Jam, which is a three/four day, modern and classical rock concert. It's a huge annual concert for MN. My old roomie gets tickets and so I might be able to coerce one from him, hehe.
If I do go, I'm gunna be calling in sick Friday, and getting drunk and rocking the weekend away!

Edit: The new Pokemon remakes are coming out in November! Hooray!

Generous Citizen

Steam

By the way, has Hitbox been working for you, Dmm? I cannot seem to load any recorded videos and all of the livestreams I have checked out today seem pretty poor quality. The last update is what I believe to be responsible but it also might just be my computer

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Well the recorded videos has always been crap. Only 2 hours max and it kept cutting off my PB Speedruns Vods in half so I was forced to go back to Twitch for now. But when I was watching you play Payday the other night it seemed fine.

Also apparently one of the times that they PMd people about Gcash sales there wasn't even a sale and it was a glitch. Bravo Gaia. Bravo.

Generous Citizen

Yep. I did not receive one of those pm's but I hope they do honor those who purchased GC because of that.

By poor I meant that there was artifacting and there is freezing. Good to know mine was fine because it turns out that I was streaming to EU-east instead of US-east xD

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I just found out the update was to remove the 2 Hour cap....... I don't know if I should go back to hitbox or not. Since I have friends and followers on twitch who don't watch me on hitbox but do when I'm on twitch. The Struggle is real.

Generous Citizen

Really it depends on a few things. For the most part the audience on hitbox is very small at the moment. Most popular streams I have checked out hover at about fifty-five viewers or so. If you already have a decent follower count you should probably stick with that.

Hitbox seems more like a test, it even says it is in beta, so there is the potential for a site wide change to drastically change everything else. Twitch has already been pretty much figured out and is stable. I would say stick with Twitch for a little longer. Strike one was the latency, strike two the congestion. If they bring in the current YouTube comment system or use Google's content ID system or something equally bad, that would be the final strike in my books.

Shirtless Winner

Wow, I'm out of the loop for once. xD

Anyone seen Baz lately..?

Shirtless Winner

And if anyone sees Baz, tell him there's going to be a mega Metagross in the new Pokemon games.

Generous Citizen

Nope. The only place I see him is here

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yea like Hitbox fixed and made the vod thing better and all. It's mainly just that I already have friends who watch my stream on Twitch but don't use Hitbox so they never see it when I stream on there.
Was at a con all weekend. Was fun besides getting food poisoning and choking on hot chocolate.

Shirtless Winner

I'm drinking hot chocolate right now. Great stuff.
And now I'm watching Mulan II; I've never seen it.

Shy Giver

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Username: xChocopuff
Item Quested: Pastel locks (you can visit my quest thread signny)
Progress on Quest: 4.8b//20b

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Wait there was a Mulan 2? O - o I only saw Mulan one like a few months ago. Also that new Smash reveal was so hype. Dayum.
And welcome ChocoPuff! Please check the front page!

Shirtless Winner

Right? I might have heard about it in passing but disregarded it because it had no potential based on the history of Disney sequels...
But it's on Netflix so I watched it.
And of course, it was awful.

I am surprised though that you haven't seen Mulan I until a few months ago.
That one is awesome!

And would the new Smash game be good on the 3DS?
I just have a 3DS and not my own Wii U system...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff