Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yea... I do that a lot too. I've actually been good in keeping money saved. Need it for clothes >___>

Shirtless Winner

Haha, yeah. Those spending binges happen too often. I'm supposed to be saving, but now with Christmas, that's not going to happen at all this month. But at least I'm not spending on myself now, haha.
Besides! I'm working extra shifts at work and it looks like I'll be picking up a part-time job to boot! So I shouldn't feel quite so bad, right? x3

What else has been going on in everyone's lives? :3

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
My friend got me an interview or something with the place he works tomorrow, not really sure the deets he just said yo interview tomorrow meet me at 2pm. Soooo, Hoping that goes well.

In other news I made a manga wishlist on amazon and went over 200 items in one day. I must join a convent and purge myself of this sin.

Shirtless Winner

New jobs are exciting. I just turned in some paperwork for a part-time job myself. Oughta keep me busy in the evenings anyway.
Honestly, I'd probably volunteer for the job just for something to do in the evenings, but hey, if they want to pay me, I won't stop them.

@ DM - ...I feel like I should keep calling you DM.
Anway,
Sounds like you just need to join a library, haha. Libraries usually have a nice manga section from the looks of it.

How did the interview go, by the way?

In other news, I've decided to start practicing parkour, and a had way more fun with it than I thought I would. Even though it was painful and I'm still sore. I've never been so excited to go back to a gym in my life.
Just need to find some people to play with me!

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Interview is next week, my friend got the date wrong. xP

Also I should apply at the local library, I don't know if they hire or use volunteers but it would be fun.

Parkour seems like it would def be exciting.

I'd also rather move away from DM since those were my old initials.... Which when I made this account like yeeeears ago wasn't a problem but now it's pretty eehhhhhhh

Generous Citizen

That's ok. We can call you LM now :3

Generous Citizen

Happy Christmas and Boxing Day and whatnot! :3

I am late to say so though... :/

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
happy holidays razz I went to the mall today thinking it would be less crazy now. Worst decision.

Generous Citizen

Guess I'll post for the first time in this new year. What's up? =P

Shirtless Winner

Happy New Year. x3

Been super busy. x____x

How're you guys?

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Happy New Year! I spent way too much money on anime and manga but things are going well :3

Generous Citizen

I've been well. Working a lot but managing time to play some Rainbow Six Siege and Nuclear Throne lately :3

Romantic Gekko

7,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I just got a job. So I'm a lot busier now. It was nice that I got time and a half my third day because it was a holiday lol

Generous Citizen

Yay! =D

Also, yay because I went to this Magfest! :3
It was so busy with games and panels and music and vendors. First convention I've ever been to and it was a wonderful time, though I probably would have had a better time with some friends along. Got some hats and an actual fox tail because why not? xP

Nymph

15,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
Robot!

Username: summer shandy
Item Quested: rose Chronicles
Progress on Quest: 1b / 8b

Morning everyone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items