Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Raider

User Image

This charity is a sister thread to Sullen Kiss of Death's quest thread.

So while questing is fun, I am aware that it will take quite a bit of time to get everything I'm questing. So I decided to start a charity to help others out in the meantime. This charity will be slightly different from other charities, in that I will have a "featured" quest. This is a quest that I have found poking around in the quests subforum that I have chosen to promote and sponser (with the owners permission)

heart

IntroductionxRulesxAbout MexHow it worksxFeatured Quest and formsxDonatorsxAll Reserved slots

Dapper Raider

User Image

xRulesx
x I unfortunately have to mention this, but please follow the ToS
x DO. NOT. BEG. Begging will get you blacklisted. I may eventually put up an application for my featured quest, and I will of course have an application for general donations. But if you beg, I will report you.
x Do not advertise. If you have your quest or shop in your sig, that's fine. In fact, I'll be more likely to poke around your quest if you do. But do not post the quest or shop thread in your posts
x Place "love is forever and always" in any applications to be considered
x Talk to people! Talking will increase the chances of you getting more gold for your donations, and even possibly getting your item!
heart

IntroductionxRulesxAbout MexHow it worksxFeatured Quest and formsxDonatorsxAll Reserved slots

Dapper Raider

User Image

xAbout Mex

Hello! My main account is Sullen Kiss of Death, where I am currently questing the most exclusive of Gaian items: the Angelic Halo. Since that's going to take a while, I figured I might as well start up a charity thread as well! All the funds donated or earned here will be staying on this account, I will not transfer them to my main account to help with that quest. My goal here is to help others, not myself.
As for me, you can call me S. My real name shall remain a mystery. I'm 22, active on Gaia and a neuroscience student. I love meeting new people, so please, come and talk to me!

Dapper Raider

User Image

xHow it worksx
So here's the deal: I love poking through the quests and charities subforum. So much so, that I've decided to pick one quest that I will sponsor for the duration of the MAIN quest. For instance, if you are questing one main item and a few other ones, I will sponsor you until you reach that main item. Once you have gotten that item, I will remove your quest (your banner will remain in my sponsored post) and move on to the next one.

In addition, I will of course have an application for other donations. These donations will run from 50k-350k, depending on how active you are. The more active, the more gold. And I will be checking. This charity is my baby, I will have a list of my regulars
heart

Dapper Raider

User Image

xFeatured Questx

Icy Snow Princess!

xFormsx
Name:
Item Questing:
How long have you been questing for this? :
Quest thread (STRONGLY recommended):
How close are you to your goal? (Gold amount please):
What is love?
heart

Dapper Raider

User Image

xDonatorsx

heart

Dapper Raider

User Image

xSponsored Questsx

heart

IntroductionxRulesxAbout MexHow it worksxFeatured Quest and formsxDonatorsxSponsered QuestsxAll Reserved slots

Dapper Raider

User Image

xReservedx

heart

IntroductionxRulesxAbout MexHow it worksxFeatured Quest and formsxDonatorsxSponsered QuestsxAll Reserved slots

Dapper Raider

User Image

xReservedx

heart

Dapper Raider

User Image

xReservedx

heart

Dapper Raider

User Image

xReservedx

heart

Dapper Raider

User Image

xReservedx

heart

Dapper Raider

User Image

xReservedx

heart

Dapper Raider

User Image

xReservedx

heart

Dapper Raider

User Image

xReservedx

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff