• Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
Alfred F J0nes
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
Alfred F J0nes
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
Alfred F J0nes

Free being the video, right? s**t, man...

Maybe it's just delayed?

Not the videos, like the ones that all you have to do is put your email address and number or whatever. = u =;;
Just looked up Homestuck, I don't freaking get it. = - =lll

-Throws laptop at the wall- classified_fu
WELL, I'M GOING TO BED. = n =

Ergh... I don't do those. >A>
I get enough s**t in my email... do you try the videos?

And yeah... I don't really read it. It's long... and about a game, or something? I'm a bit past the age where I read/watch things about people playing games. Like Pokémon, Yugioh!.. the works.

Night.

How old are you? xDD

Well, goo-ood night. Sorry I like to know how old people are. = u =ll

Just 20. |D
It's quite alright~

Dlllllllll

(EVERYONE IS AROUND 20) o n o

I'm so young. ; n ;

Fffff- Really? How old are you, then? >A>

Aged Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Streaker 200
Alfred F J0nes
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
Alfred F J0nes
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
Alfred F J0nes

And yeah... I don't really read it. It's long... and about a game, or something? I'm a bit past the age where I read/watch things about people playing games. Like Pokémon, Yugioh!.. the works.

Night.

How old are you? xDD

Just 20. |D
It's quite alright~

Dlllllllll

I'm so young. ; n ;

✪: DAMN DUDE YOUR OLDER THEN ME! >-< I should slap you England...I'M NOT THAT OLD!...-knows England's real age- That and I'm not dead I just slept the entire day and went to the doctor to get mah blood drawn and got a shot >-<

Toothsome Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
Alfred F J0nes
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
Alfred F J0nes

Night.

How old are you? xDD

Just 20. |D
It's quite alright~

Dlllllllll

I'm so young. ; n ;

✪: DAMN DUDE YOUR OLDER THEN ME! >-< I should slap you England...I'M NOT THAT OLD!...-knows England's real age- That and I'm not dead I just slept the entire day and went to the doctor to get mah blood drawn and got a shot >-<

I saw something you mentioned about syringes... doesn't sound very fun. >A>
And how much older am I...?

Aged Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
Alfred F J0nes

Just 20. |D
It's quite alright~

Dlllllllll

I'm so young. ; n ;

✪: I would tell you but then Tony will break down your door and have the MIB clear your memory so I shall give you a hint your like three years my senior..yeah..not pleasant

Toothsome Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
Alfred F J0nes

Just 20. |D
It's quite alright~

Dlllllllll

I'm so young. ; n ;

✪: I would tell you but then Tony will break down your door and have the MIB clear your memory so I shall give you a hint your like three years my senior..yeah..not pleasant

Fffff- >A<
That's not really a hint anymore... heh. |D;
Not exactly young, but I get what you mean.

Aged Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes

Fffff- >A<

✪: >-< Well..you get the picture, thanks...meh...I guess just a question why are you a vamp?..You bite me I'll go blade on you! I like my skin tone and my blood...that plus..I have friends very powerful friends xD

Toothsome Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes

Fffff- >A<

✪: >-< Well..you get the picture, thanks...meh...I guess just a question why are you a vamp?..You bite me I'll go blade on you! I like my skin tone and my blood...that plus..I have friends very powerful friends xD

It's a bit of a long story, but I was attacked about four times, all usually after I tried to revert to being human again. <A<"
I gave up on that attempt, and I'm just... trying to live my life like that.
If I bite, I'm just hungry... asking really depends on the desperation, though asking is usually rejected anyway. fff
And the bite alone doesn't turn someone, at least with me. >A>"
The world would be in trouble if so.

Aged Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes

Fffff- >A<

It's a bit of a long story, but I was attacked about four times, all usually after I tried to revert to being human again. <A<"
If I bite, I'm just hungry... asking really depends on the desperation, though asking is usually rejected anyway. fff

✪: Oh..I see..why don't you just try going to the blood bank? I know plenty of the undead that go there to get their plasma..and trust me their is like a ton of vamps in England xD compared to here..just saying you've less likely to break the law if you go to the blood bank..

Toothsome Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes

Fffff- >A<

✪: Oh..I see..why don't you just try going to the blood bank? I know plenty of the undead that go there to get their plasma..and trust me their is like a ton of vamps in England xD compared to here..just saying you've less likely to break the law if you go to the blood bank..

I dunno... I just feel weird about the whole thing. >A>"
I mean, that blood tends to be for people going into surgery.
Sure, I open the skin and take not enough to kill, but still a lot, but they at least know where their blood is really ending up...

Aged Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes

Fffff- >A<

Sure, I open the skin and take not enough to kill, but still a lot, but they at least know where their blood is really ending up...

✪: Well your right about that..but when you think about it your really not hurting anyone if you go to the blood bank and of course its a bit weird but blood banks are for the needy and when you think about your in that category as well...and fair and right isn't always true when you think about the situation in different ways..-slides a backpack his way- I think that should cover you for a while...-^-^- don't worry it's not stolen..like I said I got friends in powerful places.

Toothsome Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes

Fffff- >A<

✪: Well your right about that..but when you think about it your really not hurting anyone if you go to the blood bank and of course its a bit weird but blood banks are for the needy and when you think about your in that category as well...and fair and right isn't always true when you think about the situation in different ways..-slides a backpack his way- I think that should cover you for a while...-^-^- don't worry it's not stolen..like I said I got friends in powerful places.

/looks over the bag
.... >A>"
>^>
/trying to make sure the blood itself isn't tampered with
I need blood... but it's never going to end until I perish! And blood is more precious than any ordinary food... or it seems like it. More replenish-able than meat, but somehow scarcer than a crop. Like... like a tree that's afraid to drop fruit. >A>"
/rambling somewhat
It's just... all about priorities, right?

Shy Receiver

GO DRINK ANIMAL BLOOD MR. CULLEN!

Aged Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes

/looks over the bag
.... >A>"
>^>
I need blood... but it's never going to end until I perish! And blood is more precious than any ordinary food... or it seems like it. More replenish-able than meat, but somehow scarcer than a crop. Like... like a tree that's afraid to drop fruit. >A>"
/rambling somewhat

✪: You can say it's about priorities...don't worry its not messed with..didn't anyone tell you people should have more kindness in this life? Think about that, rules are important but they are not everything the same came be said about priorities..and trust me when I say this I've scene a bunch of stuff over my years when it comes to the 'supernatural' ...I think I might go now -walks off- In order to survive we consume other life but we need to in order to survive I know its a bit harsh but its truth humans do it everyday

Dapper Smoker

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Toothsome Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia
Alfred F J0nes
US of Amelia

/looks over the bag
.... >A>"
>^>
/rambling somewhat

✪: You can say it's about priorities...don't worry its not messed with..didn't anyone tell you people should have more kindness in this life? Think about that, rules are important but they are not everything the same came be said about priorities..and trust me when I say this I've scene a bunch of stuff over my years when it comes to the 'supernatural' ...I think I might go now -walks off- In order to survive we consume other life but we need to in order to survive I know its a bit harsh but its truth humans do it everyday

I suppose that's true... >A>
I guess... I'll just keep looking for willing people... maybe a club, or something. Or fetish types... there's always a catch with them, though. You want clean food. >x>
... /bites into a bag, having a real feast

ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
GO DRINK ANIMAL BLOOD MR. CULLEN!

Already tried it, toupee-brows-McHellchef. Didn't work out so well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff