Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart heart
D8<

I WANNA GO TO THE PJ PARTY!

Magical Genius

Dear [.Nitemare.Bus.On.Duty.],

We regret to inform you that your donation application could not be processed for the following reason(s):

[X] You failed to read the rules post on the front page, and include the information explained there.
[ ] You do not meet one or more of the donation requirements as explained in post 7 on the front page.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past two weeks and have been declined.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past, and were informed that you could not reapply.
[ ] You did not complete the donation request form in full.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity does not feel that you have significant need of monetary funding.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity has found that your demeanor is disagreeable in the extreme, and kindly asks that you no longer post in this thread or any subsidiary there of.
[ ] Other: ____

Magical Genius

Dear Talutah,

We regret to inform you that your donation application could not be processed for the following reason(s):

[ ] You failed to read the rules post on the front page, and include the information explained there.
[ ] You do not meet one or more of the donation requirements as explained in post 7 on the front page.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past two weeks and have been declined.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past, and were informed that you could not reapply.
[X] You did not complete the donation request form in full.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity does not feel that you have significant need of monetary funding.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity has found that your demeanor is disagreeable in the extreme, and kindly asks that you no longer post in this thread or any subsidiary there of.
That's like...the greatest rejection I've ever seen rofl

Magical Genius

Dear Nika327,

[ ] You failed to read the rules post on the front page, and include the information explained there.
[X] You did not complete the donation request form in full.
[X] Dreamcatchers Charity does not feel that you have significant need of monetary funding.

Magical Genius

Spastic Shivelamouse

Thanks, although I'm not sure if that was quite a compliment.
I got tired of repeating the same thing over and over again, so I made a little form and all I have to do is check off which one they did wrong.
I'm lazy
XD
Alura19
Spastic Shivelamouse

Thanks, although I'm not sure if that was quite a compliment.
I got tired of repeating the same thing over and over again, so I made a little form and all I have to do is check off which one they did wrong.
I'm lazy
XD

It is a compliment! It's like...you don't slap them in the face but it hurts just as much for not following the rules surprised

Magical Genius

I used to get uber bitchy. I find this helps my blood pressure as well.
Thanks Alura. heart

Is it for the charity? smile
Spastic Shivelamouse

It's the greatest. xd heart
Wow...Cartagia...

Talk about a small world! surprised

Magical Genius

Welcome
You can use however you wish, besides you should keep at least one for yourself incase you like the items.
Spastic Shivelamouse
Wow...Cartagia...

Talk about a small world! surprised

Indeed! ^^ I pop in here from time to time, since I met Alura at one of her writing contests. It is weird to see you here too. xd

Alura - Thank you. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces