Spastic Shivelamouse
Total authoritian rule
oooh. like a dictator? thats horrible
facism is extreme nationalism
Bb3673
Spastic Shivelamouse
Total authoritian rule

You can't really say "it's horrible" because, in theory, all forms of government could work ('cept Anarchy, but anarchy is more a lack thereof). It's a subject that could be debated for years and years.
Takakun

*BZZZZT* wrong. Nationalism refers to extreme patriotism. What Gandhi did when he fought against the british rule was nationalism. Facism is a single, authoritian figure telling you what to do. Completely different.

Feral Autobiographer

Spastic Shivelamouse
Bb3673
Spastic Shivelamouse
Total authoritian rule

You can't really say "it's horrible" because, in theory, all forms of government could work ('cept Anarchy, but anarchy is more a lack thereof). It's a subject that could be debated for years and years.
just cause it works doesnt mean its good or right. (sorry im just severly against like 95% of dictators im not trying to be evil )

Feral Autobiographer

Spastic Shivelamouse
Takakun

*BZZZZT* wrong. Nationalism refers to extreme patriotism. What Gandhi did when he fought against the british rule was nationalism. Facism is a single, authoritian figure telling you what to do. Completely different.
i thought that was capitolism gonk aww im getting my -isms- mixed up again gonk
Bb3673
Spastic Shivelamouse
Bb3673
Spastic Shivelamouse
Total authoritian rule

just cause it works doesnt mean its good or right. (sorry im just severly against like 95% of dictators im not trying to be evil )

Did some dictators ruin it? Yes.
But in some cases, they proved it COULD work. Such as Stalin's 10 year industrial revolution. Of course he then went and killed everyone, that's another issue, but it could be "good or right". Just depends on who's the leader and what they're doing :XP:
Bb3673
Spastic Shivelamouse
Takakun

i thought that was capitolism gonk aww im getting my -isms- mixed up again gonk

All capitalism is is that companies are privately owned and not run by the government.
Spastic Shivelamouse
Takakun

ahem, you're telling this to a history student
facism is extreme nationalism brought into a form of government. you can have a dictatorial government and still be denoted as a capitalist regime. facism itself was highlighted under the rule of mussolini but its aspects can be reflected in other forms of government such as nazism. it incorporates authoritarian rule but is not solely consisting of dictatorial power.

Feral Autobiographer

Spastic Shivelamouse
Bb3673
Spastic Shivelamouse
Bb3673
Spastic Shivelamouse
Total authoritian rule

Did some dictators ruin it? Yes.
But in some cases, they proved it COULD work. Such as Stalin's 10 year industrial revolution. Of course he then went and killed everyone, that's another issue, but it could be "good or right". Just depends on who's the leader and what they're doing :XP:
ya and right and wrong is hard to decide any way because its really just a point of view. but your righ it does depend on what they do
Takakun
Spastic Shivelamouse
Takakun

ahem, you're telling this to a history student
facism is extreme nationalism brought into a form of government. you can have a dictatorial government and still be denoted as a capitalist regime. facism itself was highlighted under the rule of mussolini but its aspects can be reflected in other forms of government such as nazism. it incorporates authoritarian rule but is not solely consisting of dictatorial power.

Point >_O
Donation Request

Username: Ic3fIr3
Favorite book: Pendragon (Series)
Your favorite cult movie: Nothing in particular...
The most beautiful thing you've ever seen: A rainbow
What country do you live in: Malaysia
The item you are questing for: Devil Tail
How much gold you have saved: 3690.9k
How much the item costs: 4100k
Working! link to your quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12330615

Thank you so much for your kindness and generousity! Your help is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU! 3nodding

Sincerely,
~Stephanie~

Feral Autobiographer

well ill be back later im going fishing with my family xd i hate fishing... rofl ill try and b bck later i like it here biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff