Welcome to Gaia! ::

The.Grim.Reaper__x
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Why should you be adopted by Dreamcatchers Charity: Because I've tried my hardest to quest for my Dream Avatar, but I've always given into donating to other questers who go after things like an Angelic Sash or a Nitemare Scarf.
Are you willing to post in the charity if you are adopted: Yes, every day, or at least every day I'm on the computer. heart
What item do you need help with: Angelic Headband.
How long have you been questing for the item: About a month after I joined Gaia.
What do you like about Gaia: I just like everything about Gaia, EXCEPT for the outrageous prices some of the items have.
How do you usually spend your time on Gaia: I bump, poll, chat, and sell a few of my items to put toward my quest. Though, I really need to update my profile. >_<; And add my Angelic Headband quest.

[ < 3 ]

you missed something sweatdrop
Winged Darkness
The.Grim.Reaper__x
Why should you be adopted by Dreamcatchers Charity: Because I've tried my hardest to quest for my Dream Avatar, but I've always given into donating to other questers who go after things like an Angelic Sash or a Nitemare Scarf.
Are you willing to post in the charity if you are adopted: Yes, every day, or at least every day I'm on the computer. heart
What item do you need help with: Angelic Headband.
How long have you been questing for the item: About a month after I joined Gaia.
What do you like about Gaia: I just like everything about Gaia, EXCEPT for the outrageous prices some of the items have.
How do you usually spend your time on Gaia: I bump, poll, chat, and sell a few of my items to put toward my quest. Though, I really need to update my profile. >_<; And add my Angelic Headband quest.

[ < 3 ]

you missed something sweatdrop

Oh my gosh, I did?

Magical Genius

Dear The.Grim.Reaper__x,

We regret to inform you that your Donation/Adoption application could not be processed for the following reason(s):

[X] You failed to read the rules post on the front page, and include the information explained there.
[X] You do not meet one or more of the donation requirements as explained in post 7 on the front page.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past two weeks and have been declined.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past, and were informed that you could not reapply.
[X] You did not complete the donation request form in full.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity does not feel that you have significant need of monetary funding.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity has found that your demeanor is disagreeable in the extreme, and kindly asks that you no longer post in this thread or any subsidiary there of.
[X] Other: You may not reapply
    [ < 3 ]

eek heart thank-you for the donation Alura ! <33 i gtg now , but i will add you to the donators list on friday ! n__n
Alura19
Dear The.Grim.Reaper__x,

We regret to inform you that your Donation/Adoption application could not be processed for the following reason(s):

[X] You failed to read the rules post on the front page, and include the information explained there.
[X] You do not meet one or more of the donation requirements as explained in post 7 on the front page.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past two weeks and have been declined.
[ ] You have applied to the charity in the past, and were informed that you could not reapply.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity does not feel that you have significant need of monetary funding.
[ ] Dreamcatchers Charity has found that your demeanor is disagreeable in the extreme, and kindly asks that you no longer post in this thread or any subsidiary there of.

Well, sorry then...And it's silly to not let anyone reapply for missing a few things... talk2hand
The.Grim.Reaper__x
Alura19
Dear The.Grim.Reaper__x,

Well, sorry then...And it's silly to not let anyone reapply for missing a few things... talk2hand

[ < 3 ]

you're just not allowed to reapply for adoptions. there's no need to be so rude. D:<

Magical Genius

@Winged Darkness: You're welcome and have a good week.

@Grim.Reaper: Well guess what hun, you don't make the rules, so you can take your opinion and shove it.
Shaking the Letter Entry

I guess that the letter of june would be a kitty cat

Magical Genius

Thank you for the entry
whee

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
*Comes to watchthe public order*

Magical Genius

Aww I missed Yukari!

Magical Genius

Vote in the avi arena for little alura?
*puppy dog eyes*

Magical Genius

No sighing!
I am going to bed, and I can't of I think someone's upset.
sad

Wohoo I made it to the spotlight!
its alright. go to sleep alura

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out