Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Noob

HebiZetsumei
Foolish Rabbit
When I ask if you want something, don't worry about the cost. I don't need the stuff anymore.

that's so kind of you. i really will miss having such a kind soul leave this site </3

Do you want it? I also have a counterfeit Dame if you want it.

Adored Lunatic

Foolish Rabbit

i would like the counterfeit dame please i love the counterfeit items~<3 i do not need the keido wig if someone else wants it. i would more likely sell it. but thank you for offering

Timid Noob

HebiZetsumei
Foolish Rabbit

i would like the counterfeit dame please i love the counterfeit items~<3 i do not need the keido wig if someone else wants it. i would more likely sell it. but thank you for offering

I sent the trade, I didnt know what else you would like

Adored Lunatic

Foolish Rabbit

ohmigod thank you so much~! these two items make me happy enough! i will love them both! thank you!

Timid Noob

HebiZetsumei
Foolish Rabbit

ohmigod thank you so much~! these two items make me happy enough! i will love them both! thank you!

Not a problem. I just want something you want to remember be by.

Adored Lunatic

Foolish Rabbit

i'll never forget the kind people on this site. kindness itself allows you to be remembered by all you encounter. i had a blast talking to you in rain-chan's thread that first time~
and i'm sorry but i do need to sleep now. i wish i could have found more time to talk with you

Timid Noob

HebiZetsumei
Foolish Rabbit

i'll never forget the kind people on this site. kindness itself allows you to be remembered by all you encounter. i had a blast talking to you in rain-chan's thread that first time~
and i'm sorry but i do need to sleep now. i wish i could have found more time to talk with you

Its fine. If you have skype or kik my usernames on them are: Foolish-Rabbit (name being a fancy looking foolish) and: Foolish_rabbit. Name being Lanny

Adored Lunatic

Foolish Rabbit
Its fine. If you have skype or kik my usernames on them are: Foolish-Rabbit (name being a fancy looking foolish) and: Foolish_rabbit. Name being Lanny

i should really invest in downloading skype again... then i can talk to more gaians when they leave the site. i'll be sure to contact you if i make an account~ good night~ maybe tomorrow if you don't leave yet we can talk more~

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kome101 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 229!

Benevolent Gaian

23,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Omigosh!
I LOVE the theme of this thread!!!! heart

I SO ship alice and boris!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart

EDIT: whoops. did one too many zero's in the RNG. >.>
'XD

Adored Lunatic

you've come back foolish! it's nice to see you again!!
totally don't have a skype/lost your number too ; n ;

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Newbie Gekko

you're still here rabbit?

Newbie Gekko

come back soon rabbit ><"

Timid Noob

Hey everyone! I think I am going to overhaul the entire first page and update it as much as I can. I will do this as I have time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff