I'm starting to hate and grow weary
                  from all these time-traveling bullshit
                  -_________-"

//gargoyles, hella time-traveling...
II Little China DoLL II
Junbi Hosa
          ☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

Wait, did you know who gave you those four wonderful gifts? o.o

I thought I said it before, they were random anonymous gifts. They had no name from the giver.

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
O.o I don't quite recall time travel in garg... I think I remember Elisa old at one point... but it's been so long since I've watched, that I srsly just don't remember. XD

LOL Yeah, that's expensive in my book. But I was more thinking about, like, in the millions range... I don't think anything under that should pique interest of the mods, but I could be wrong.

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Junbi Hosa

I thought I said it before, they were random anonymous gifts. They had no name from the giver.

This could be it then....?
Lady Ifrit
Junbi Hosa

This could be it then....?

Like I said, I would be pissed.

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Junbi Hosa

Like I said, I would be pissed.

And I wouldn't blame you. -_- I hope that's not the case, but one can't help but wonder.

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Mk.. 2 more eps of clamp down. gonna read a chapter of Genbu, and then clean a little.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

Yay, another artist for SS!
                  I have clarified a little...

We are accepting artists until the 16th of December.
                  Everyone will receive a PM on who/what to draw on the 17th.
                  You will be given one week; all art must be completed by the 24th.
                  Tis Christmas. That's what these art is for~

If you put forth effort,
                  I know it doesn't take more than a week to get one art done.
                  It takes commitment and determination.
                  Both is needed for this event.

Don't forget, those who sign up are in the same position! <3
                  Oh, and everyone who completes will receive a sketch headshot from me~
                  I will be plenty busy on the 25th,
                  and I don't plan on spending it any other way c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

Junbi Hosa

Ah, I forgot they were anonymous.
                  My apologies.

Lady Ifrit
                  O.o I don't quite recall time travel in garg... I think I remember Elisa old at one point... but it's been so long since I've watched, that I srsly just don't remember. XD

LOL Yeah, that's expensive in my book. But I was more thinking about, like, in the millions range... I don't think anything under that should pique interest of the mods, but I could be wrong.

I will be spoiling a three-span episode in this spoiler.
                  Read at your own risk.

So, in this episode... they are taken back in time to save the eggs that was left when the curse was placed on them. Since they are to remain as stones until the castle rises above the clouds. That's not for another thousand years. Anyways, in this episode, a kid who grew old traveled to retrieve Goliath. You get taken in a little history lesson in what happened and how they got into this magical island called Avalon.

A mage who wants to destroy them goes back in time before he was killed. He keeps traveling to different times, planning with the sisters (enchanted three with powerful magic), and slowly gaining what he needs-- the three magical items. A book, a gem, and a "Gate of Phoenix". So it takes us back to where he goes "shouldn't you be going by now?" -- which was the beginning of the journey where he goes to retrieve himself from death.

I don't know, it was just so............... LOOPY! D:< Everything was for revenge and it was just pissing me off for some reason -_-"

Anyways, the omni mods/admin will take care of ANY items that are labeled as suspicious.
                  No matter what their prices are.
                  There are people who are malicious-- some items come with a price.
                  However, if you're not at fault or a part of it, you have nothing to fear.
                  Though, my experience was just my trading pass being disable o.o;;
                  So there may be something we don't know... we'll just have to wait for more news.

If it's not solved by Sunday, be prepared to get online for ATA at 6pm pst.
                  That's where most of the useful admins are online and will be answering questions.

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Gosh, I hate fan translations sometimes... I'm on chapter 15, and up until... around chapter 9 or so, it was all pretty much uniform. The reading started to get a little wonky around 9... and NOW... Whoever translated 15, is changing words up and s**t... I understand that miko means priestess, and seishi refers to the celestial warriors... but my mind doesn't automatically turn to that, as that's not how it was written, from the beginning, and it really messes up the flow of reading -_-

**ETA**

My mind takes seishi the right way... it's the very first way I'd ever heard any of the Suzaku 7 referred to as... it's just the miko thing that throws me XD

12,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lady Ifrit
Gosh, I hate fan translations sometimes... I'm on chapter 15, and up until... around chapter 9 or so, it was all pretty much uniform. The reading started to get a little wonky around 9... and NOW... Whoever translated 15, is changing words up and s**t... I understand that miko means priestess, and seishi refers to the celestial warriors... but my mind doesn't automatically turn to that, as that's not how it was written, from the beginning, and it really messes up the flow of reading -_-

**ETA**

My mind takes seishi the right way... it's the very first way I'd ever heard any of the Suzaku 7 referred to as... it's just the miko thing that throws me XD

Having seen the back end of that stuff, I find it really funny that you say that.
Because there is a long-standing joke if we can't agree//decide on the wording or a translation.
"Just put something down, it's not like they'll know the difference anyway."

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Aurion Maverick

Having seen the back end of that stuff, I find it really funny that you say that.
Because there is a long-standing joke if we can't agree//decide on the wording or a translation.
"Just put something down, it's not like they'll know the difference anyway."

I wouldn't have cared, if they used Miko from the beginning. After reading it this much, my thought process would automatically accept it XD just approximately half way through (IDK how many chapters there are... I think I read 35, somewhere), is a mind flay. And I'm like, URG, STAWP ALREADY!!

Coz instead of just accepting the word 'miko', when I'm reading I hit the word, and it's like "Miko... erm... The priestess... needs our help!"

and it frustigerates me. *nods*

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
AND NOW IN CHAPTER 19 IT'S BACK TO PREISTESS. OMGWTFBBQ MATE?
II Little China DoLL II
          ☆★ ם ѳ ʟ ʟ ★☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
          tab devil tail quest

Junbi Hosa

Ah, I forgot they were anonymous.
                  My apologies.

That's fine. I wasn't sure or not that I did tell you... XD;

Divine Firestarter

11,975 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
and back to Miko in 20.... Le'sigh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items