Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Fatcat

Personal Debt

Yeah, it was a thing I wished to do as a hype thing for the new games. sweatdrop
I did manage to get through the mass effect trilogy before Andromeda came out (which I actually finished rather quickly!).
I'm sorry I took so long to answer again, but I admit I got completely hooked on the games when they finally came!
And then one of my favorite bands did a comeback and ... lord it sure has been eventful since I last was in here, haha! lol

btw - awesome avatar surprised

Oh hey! did you change your username? emotion_kirakira

Which band came back? * _ *
And thank yo uso much!

Unleashed Lunatic

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
Technicolour Smile
Oh hey! did you change your username? emotion_kirakira

Which band came back? * _ *
And thank yo uso much!

Yeah I did! I've been wanting to change for a while but never came up with anything...
Until now that is! 3nodding

Gorillaz. Their new album came out on the 28th.
I had actually been having quite a rough time mentally as of late and their comeback pulled me right out of it!
I had pre-ordered the CD... but sadly it's stuck in the mail system til the 2nd so... crying

Sexy Fatcat

Personal Debt
Yeah I did! I've been wanting to change for a while but never came up with anything...
Until now that is! 3nodding

Gorillaz. Their new album came out on the 28th.
I had actually been having quite a rough time mentally as of late and their comeback pulled me right out of it!
I had pre-ordered the CD... but sadly it's stuck in the mail system til the 2nd so... crying

I like it! emotion_awesome I hope it's not inspired by any real life situation.

Oh! My partner bought their new CD. He isn't a fan of it though. It doesn't sound like them any more! Which, is fine, I guess, but neither of us felt any traditional Gorillaz in it.

Unleashed Lunatic

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
Technicolour Smile

Oh! My partner bought their new CD. He isn't a fan of it though. It doesn't sound like them any more! Which, is fine, I guess, but neither of us felt any traditional Gorillaz in it.

Thank you ♥ And nah, it ain't. It's actually from a Gorillaz song so sweatdrop

Really? I felt like I even heard general sounds they've used before and all... Well each to their own I suppose. I feel like it sorta matches with what was going on in the Fall and Plastic Beach though, sound wise.
Of course I don't love all songs, but that's always the case with me anyway.
Generally I am liking the album though.

Sexy Fatcat

Personal Debt
Technicolour Smile

Thank you ♥ And nah, it ain't. It's actually from a Gorillaz song so sweatdrop

Really? I felt like I even heard general sounds they've used before and all... Well each to their own I suppose. I feel like it sorta matches with what was going on in the Fall and Plastic Beach though, sound wise.
Of course I don't love all songs, but that's always the case with me anyway.
Generally I am liking the album though.

As long as you enjoy it, then what does it matter? emotion_bigheart I'm not much of a music listener myself, to be honest. I spend a lot of time watching tv or just throwing the radio on if I need background noise. sweatdrop

Unleashed Lunatic

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
Technicolour Smile
As long as you enjoy it, then what does it matter? emotion_bigheart I'm not much of a music listener myself, to be honest. I spend a lot of time watching tv or just throwing the radio on if I need background noise. sweatdrop

Yeah I guess you're right ^^ I'll probably be going to one of their concerts too so I'm looking forward to that now!
Oh really? I love listening to music myself, and do it quite often. At least a little every day.
Probably because I can basically get energy just by listening to music sweatdrop

Sorry I was away for so long again.. But lord there has been so much going on again! Nothing bad but you know, life gets hectic sometimes!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff