Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

I haven't had those before surprised I feel like I'm missing out :c

well they're the most "asian" flavours ahaha
most people dont seem to like them ; v ;;
i never had salted caramel ice cream before and it was super yummy ahh

Salted caramel sound super great even though I'm not a huge fan of caramel. I've always wanted to try the more "asian" flavors though, they seem interesting. ^^

i have the caramel candy squares once in a while and hhhh they just taste so yummy aha
they do!! super good, i think i like green tea the best :>

I don't know if the green tea I've had here is any different, but the taste wasn't too great overall. :c Though I'd love to try the green tea kitkats (and other non chocolate flavor kitkats I've heard about) but green tea seems the easiest to get.

not too sure, maybe because i just love tea in general aha 'v'
never had a greentea kitkat ahh
same, theres so many odd flavours out there that i wanna try
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

I haven't had those before surprised I feel like I'm missing out :c

well they're the most "asian" flavours ahaha
most people dont seem to like them ; v ;;
i never had salted caramel ice cream before and it was super yummy ahh

Salted caramel sound super great even though I'm not a huge fan of caramel. I've always wanted to try the more "asian" flavors though, they seem interesting. ^^

i have the caramel candy squares once in a while and hhhh they just taste so yummy aha

I don't know if the green tea I've had here is any different, but the taste wasn't too great overall. :c Though I'd love to try the green tea kitkats (and other non chocolate flavor kitkats I've heard about) but green tea seems the easiest to get.

I like the tea we have here, but I don't think it's real tea overall lol. Since I live in the south in America, we have sweetened tea. Idk if you've had that but it's just very bland tea with a lot of sugar in it. Everyone seems to love it though lol.

Cat

Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

I like the tea we have here, but I don't think it's real tea overall lol. Since I live in the south in America, we have sweetened tea. Idk if you've had that but it's just very bland tea with a lot of sugar in it. Everyone seems to love it though lol.

i drink the tea with all them flowers and leafs ahaha
packaged tea is alright ; v ;;
omg i'll have to start running outside again starting monday since it'll be 0c fff
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

omg i'll have to start running outside again starting monday since it'll be 0c fff

I've always wanted to try the ones with flowers and leaves but doesn't that get in your mouth and stuff? ;n;
Packaged tea is really all that's sold in stores here, honestly. Just different brands of packaged tea and sometimes different flavors like raspberry and peach, though I don't really like those much, the flavor balance seems off usually. confused
I want it to warm up a bit more here so I can go for walks more. Though I need good shoes before I can do that ;n;
0c is still too cold to run in omg. D:

Oh the other day it was 21c here then the next day it was so cold with freezing rain, literally. Idk how it can be so warm one day then so cold the next.
It was 17c most of today though so I guess we'll be having a bit warmer weather from now on hopefully. ^^

Cat

Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

I've always wanted to try the ones with flowers and leaves but doesn't that get in your mouth and stuff? ;n;
Packaged tea is really all that's sold in stores here, honestly. Just different brands of packaged tea and sometimes different flavors like raspberry and peach, though I don't really like those much, the flavor balance seems off usually. confused
I want it to warm up a bit more here so I can go for walks more. Though I need good shoes before I can do that ;n;

Oh the other day it was 21c here then the next day it was so cold with freezing rain, literally. Idk how it can be so warm one day then so cold the next.
It was 17c most of today though so I guess we'll be having a bit warmer weather from now on hopefully. ^^

nope not really!! like it's in a tea pot, so it does go into your cup but you just avoid the leaves && flowers, although some do have a strainer and such
i have a lot of natural tea from herbs/plants and flowers so its refreshing c:

omg 0c is heaven for me rn bc its been around -30c for weeks /sobs
and i walk to school fff
21c is hot for me omg ; A ;;
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

nope not really!! like it's in a tea pot, so it does go into your cup but you just avoid the leaves && flowers, although some do have a strainer and such
i have a lot of natural tea from herbs/plants and flowers so its refreshing c:

omg 0c is heaven for me rn bc its been around -30c for weeks /sobs
and i walk to school fff
21c is hot for me omg ; A ;;

I don't have an actual teapot so maybe that's my problem with non packaged teas. xD I just use a regular stove pot, no kettle or anything.

21c isn't hot here but it's good enough to be wearing shorts and short sleeves with no problem.
0c, -30c, I'd die in that weather. D:

Cat

Rawrlett

I don't have an actual teapot so maybe that's my problem with non packaged teas. xD I just use a regular stove pot, no kettle or anything.

21c isn't hot here but it's good enough to be wearing shorts and short sleeves with no problem.

ahh i see xD
and its funny how we would die in each others weather ahaha
Daesii
Rawrlett

ahh i see xD

Yeah, and how we see each other's weather as a different season. xD
According to the weather forecast here it isn't supposed to get lower than 17c and will be getting up to 23c in the next week or so. Winter's finally over ;A;

Cat

Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

ahh i see xD

According to the weather forecast here it isn't supposed to get lower than 17c and will be getting up to 23c in the next week or so. Winter's finally over ;A;

there was like a sudden snow storm yesterday
i was like "more snow emotion_kirakira "
because it was all fluffy and nice
but when winter's over it'll be around 2c for us and im like OMG YES FINALLY
pff
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

ahh i see xD

pff

Light and fluffy snow is so amazing. We rarely get anything like that. (or snow in general for that matter lol)
At least now it's finally warm enough to open the windows. My apartment was getting really stale air smelling since they've been closed all winter. xD

Cat

Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

ahh i see xD

pff

Light and fluffy snow is so amazing. We rarely get anything like that. (or snow in general for that matter lol)
At least now it's finally warm enough to open the windows. My apartment was getting really stale air smelling since they've been closed all winter. xD

our windows have been open for a few weeks now xD
my teacher opens his door which leads to outside regardless of the weather and im like
lefnlasdqwiondoas its too cold q u q
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

ahh i see xD

pff

my teacher opens his door which leads to outside regardless of the weather and im like

Oh gosh that'd be too cold. D:
I hate it when teachers keep the temperature 10c in the classrooms during the winter. ;n;
I'll get to keep the windows open for a while, at least until it gets too hot and stuffy and we'll have to turn on the ac. xD

So what's up? :3

Cat

Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

pff

I hate it when teachers keep the temperature 10c in the classrooms during the winter. ;n;
I'll get to keep the windows open for a while, at least until it gets too hot and stuffy and we'll have to turn on the ac. xD

i just finished my show wahhh ; v ;;
loved it
now im just hanging around the art shops/mini shops really aha
plus im at my cousins place, but they abandoned me and went skateboarding outside or something
how about you?
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

pff

loved it
plus im at my cousins place, but they abandoned me and went skateboarding outside or something
how about you?

What show?
Have you gotten much art lately? surprised
Awh, why don't you skateboard with them? xD
I'm about to start washing clothes. I forgot to do it yesterday so have to get it all done today.

Cat

Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett
Daesii
Rawrlett

loved it
how about you?

What show?
Have you gotten much art lately? surprised
Awh, why don't you skateboard with them? xD
I'm about to start washing clothes. I forgot to do it yesterday so have to get it all done today.

the one i told you about before, show me the money season 3 c:
its too cold for me
plus im too lazy right now xD
ah i see aha

edit;; and i've gotten a few pieces of art o u o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items