Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

Moolina
Awe ;w;... I always get a little lonely when I make threads like these.
So it's always nice to see a familiar friend post in here.
And I feel weird asking friends for help.. strangers for that matter either. :'(
You can always ask me. 3nodding
I'm up for thread posting. mhmm~

Seasonal Pumpkin

22,150 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Leaf

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
usaginano

I should probably keep the conversation going here, so I don't flood your profile with comments haha.

Fluffy Bunny

Moolina
usaginano

I should probably keep the conversation going here, so I don't flood your profile with comments haha.
Profile comments are cool.
Inbox messages though.. well my inbox is very flooded at the moment and I am attempting to clear it again. xd

Leaf

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
usaginano

So.. I have no current job and am currently looking so money is tight.. and my brothers Birthday is the 16th and all he wants is my lasagna and my brownies. Well, Thomas hasn't been able to see his mom in awhile.. so we finally got time to go and see her. Which we had to budget for.. But my mom is upset because he refuses to pay for TWO pans of lasagna when we only budgeted to make one (apparently my entire family is now coming to eat). I'm frustrated because... my sister and her husband are coming to eat but don't want to help out or pay for some of it. And my mom is upset because she has to pay.. and now EVERYONE is upset at us x.x

Fluffy Bunny

Moolina
Oh my goodness that's just so messed up. ):
See, I would NOT be able to deal with people being inconsiderate like that.
You obviously made a plan and were being responsible and others have messed it up and can't even accept blame for it or try to fix it.
Totally bogus. gonk

Leaf

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
usaginano

I know.. but. Idk what to say. I'm just really frustrated about it all.
We don't get to go out and do things like we used to, it's not easy with me not having a job.
He gets paid more than he used to, and yes we have quite a bit of money left over at the end of the month. But, we are saving up with that.. for more important things.

My sister and her husband just really annoy me x=
They take and take, and always throw hissy fits when they don't get what they want.. even when they didn't even contribute food or money to the parties.

It's like, I don't mind cooking for my mom/dad and brother.. because everyone of them will/has contributed. But my sister doesn't even want to bring the brownie mix to help out.

Fluffy Bunny

Moolina
It really is a shame to have selfish family members. sad
I'd say just do your thing and don't stress over them.
I honestly think some people live for drama, even when family is involved.

Leaf

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200
usaginano

Well, my brother really wants everyone to be there.. and it to be this big get together thing. Since that's all he wanted for his birthday.. was lasagna and brownies. =3= So unfortunately, I'll have to tough it out. But I swear, sometimes it feels like my family just doesn't care about my well being or that I'm doing the best I can ect.

=3= needless to say... I can't wait to go see Thomas's mom again this weekend.
Lord knows we all need some time to just relax and stop stressing out.

Leaf

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200

Leaf

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Streaker 200

Leaf

11,250 Points