Welcome to Gaia! ::

visit counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Romantic Garbage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello! I've been a on and off member of Gaia Online since 2005 but since I've been on and off
                                                              I happened to have missed the sudden drastic rise in the economy. The last time I was stable
                                                              on Gaia 100,000 was a huge amount of gold and now 1 million gold is simply pocket change.

So naturally I've come to the quest thread to seek help and charity from my fellow gaians!
                                                              But I'm not about to beg for money without thinking of others! For every 100,000,000 I
                                                              receive I will donate 5,000,000 to the first charity on the first page of the charity / quest
                                                              thread and will display their link banner on my thank you list and if they do not have a banner
                                                              I will custom make a banner for free.

xx xx100,000,000 / 100,000,000 DONATED
                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x thanks to ladybullets
                                                              xx xx200,000,000 / 100,000,000 DONATED

x x x x x x x x x x x thanks to coeur de boheme
                                                              xx xx1,000,000,000 / 100,000,000 DONATED
                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x thanks to Fyuu
                                                              xx xx20,000,000,000/ 100,000,000 DONATED
                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x thanks to Vessxlius

xx xx000,000,000/ 100,000,000 DONATED

You are more than welcome to stay and chat or bump in support! I love talking about current
                                                              events, gaia, video games, anime / manga, and life! So come and make yourself at home!

Also please check out my friend here and help with her quest!

Romantic Garbage

Romantic Garbage

Thank you for visiting and a special thank you to those who donated.
                                                              All those who donate, regardless of the amount or item, will be listed

THANK YOU
                                                                    ladybullets for the mythical coin, Keiko's Trifle, Divine Being, Sweet Pink Princess!!!
                                                                    Coeur de boheme for 200,000,000 gold!
                                                                    A Random Fairy for Sweet Pink Princess, Princess of the Universe ,Loving Manner![
                                                                    Fyuu for 1,000,000,000 gold!
                                                                    Vessxlius for 20,000,000,000 gold!
                                                                    Heartsu for Counterfeit Widow!

CHARITIES DONATED TO
                                                                    Holiday Gifting ~ A Charity ♥ Welcome! : 5 mil.
                                                                    SKRINKLE's CHARITY <3 : 10 mil
                                                                    sнα∂σω нαvєи cнαяιтч ★ : 50 mil

WISHES : 1 bil.

LINKS IN

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/closet-questing-a-personal-quest/t.93715689_14/][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/1z36l93.gif[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Garbage

Romantic Garbage

Romantic Garbage

gah, it's been so rainy today ):

Romantic Garbage

food truck race marathon on food network whaaat!

Romantic Garbage

Romantic Garbage

good luck heart

Romantic Garbage

ladybullets

Thank you very much : )
MY ANTIQUARIAN
      ladybullets

Thank you very much : )

np! did you get my gift? heart

Romantic Garbage

ladybullets

I JUST DID OMG YOU ARE FAR TO KIND!
      would you like a blinking gif of your avatar!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! FOR ALL THE GIFTS
      but i am not the only one who needs some help
      my friend is also questing, if you would like to see hers
      her link is at the first post! thank you so much
MY ANTIQUARIAN
ladybullets

I JUST DID OMG YOU ARE FAR TO KIND!
      would you like a blinking gif of your avatar!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! FOR ALL THE GIFTS
      but i am not the only one who needs some help
      my friend is also questing, if you would like to see hers
      her link is at the first post! thank you so much

you're so welcome! was glad to help! (: i was getting lonely in my charity so i was looking for ppl to donate to hehe
oh sure! if its not too much of a hassle i'd love one <3
i'll go check out her thread rn! heart

Romantic Garbage

ladybullets

I will totally link your charity here. could you send
      me a banner with a link if you have one. if not i can
      make you one.

she's so excited for your donation and the graphics
      you totally made her day and mine! thank you so much

here you go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces