its ok... 0.24590163934426 24.6% [ 15 ]
Could be better... (pm suggestion) 0.065573770491803 6.6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 130 131 132 > >> »|

Sparkly Fatcat

Shyann Eclipse
OnigiripaiV2
Shyann Eclipse

I have the same feelings for is as I do for Twilight. It's a guilty watch whenever i'm bored. My boyfriend chose it, said he wanted to see it

Well 50 shades was created as a fanfic for twilight xD

And ouuu does he like it? XD
I didn't really dig if. Toooo cheeeeesy for my taste

He's laughing his a** off at it lol
and it is, hell im sorry what gets me is; she's virgin and her first time is BDSM... that says HELL NO on my radar O_O

LOL tbh that was what I'm into xD
And to me it's like BRANG IT ON. But yes that is actually really scary... At the same time what if that's the only thing you'll dver know
OnigiripaiV2
Shyann Eclipse
OnigiripaiV2
Shyann Eclipse

I have the same feelings for is as I do for Twilight. It's a guilty watch whenever i'm bored. My boyfriend chose it, said he wanted to see it

and it is, hell im sorry what gets me is; she's virgin and her first time is BDSM... that says HELL NO on my radar O_O

And to me it's like BRANG IT ON. But yes that is actually really scary... At the same time what if that's the only thing you'll dver know

True

Sparkly Fatcat

Shyann Eclipse
OnigiripaiV2
Shyann Eclipse
OnigiripaiV2
Shyann Eclipse

True

LOL sorry did I make it really awkward
Reverses time* erases message*
OnigiripaiV2
Shyann Eclipse
OnigiripaiV2
Shyann Eclipse
OnigiripaiV2
Shyann Eclipse

True

xD its okay, i'm juggling alot of things at the moment @_@

Sparkly Fatcat

Shyann Eclipse
OnigiripaiV2
Shyann Eclipse
OnigiripaiV2
Shyann Eclipse

True

xD its okay, i'm juggling alot of things at the moment @_@

Hehe okie then xD

Striking Gekko

OnigiripaiV2
GabrielsLeftWing
OnigiripaiV2
GabrielsLeftWing
OnigiripaiV2

NO THANK YOU
emotion_0A0

stops nibbling on tail*

I'm sorry

why would you just nom on a scaley uncooked/unseasoned fishy tail
thats gross bruh
-throws salt-

wow no nerve endings?

I've done all that already kekekeeeeee

-still throws salt-

Lady Slayer

Akkiarn Revan Kieran
we don't get to sit. on a normal 8 hour work day we...

work for 2 hrs.... 15 min break another 2 hours... 1 hr lunch.... work 2 hrs... 15 min break work another 2 hrs.

i wish we could sit but we constantly have to move around. Red line the register. call customers to our register check the shelves for reshop.

and then bend over and stuff for all the heavy s**t that people want to buy. I'm sorry. but if i planned on buying any heavy crap. the only think i get at walmart would be cat litter. anything else that so heavy i biy online to be delivered.

That's not too bad! An hour for lunch is amazing, too. I've only had 30-minute lunches before.
What kind of shoes do you wear?

Ugh, yeah. I usually lift the heavy items for the cashiers to stand, so they don't have to bend~

Kindred Master

GabrielsLeftWing
Akkiarn Revan Kieran

Yo those things are scary

OnigiripaiV2

emotion_awesome

PS: I am a mermaid today :3
I have these rad as heck leggings that are blue and scaley and I AM A MERMAID NOW AND FOREVER
yes they are scary i guess i have yet to encounter a witch oddly enou h in minecraft but i know as soon as they look at you they become a b***h to deal with

Kindred Master

Ines Verdelet
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
we don't get to sit. on a normal 8 hour work day we...

work for 2 hrs.... 15 min break another 2 hours... 1 hr lunch.... work 2 hrs... 15 min break work another 2 hrs.

i wish we could sit but we constantly have to move around. Red line the register. call customers to our register check the shelves for reshop.

and then bend over and stuff for all the heavy s**t that people want to buy. I'm sorry. but if i planned on buying any heavy crap. the only think i get at walmart would be cat litter. anything else that so heavy i biy online to be delivered.

That's not too bad! An hour for lunch is amazing, too. I've only had 30-minute lunches before.
What kind of shoes do you wear?

Ugh, yeah. I usually lift the heavy items for the cashiers to stand, so they don't have to bend~
yeah thats nice of you and i enjoy my hour lunches ^^

Im wearibg blaci avia women work memory foam no Slip shoes. But the memory foam is all worn out so i need new shoess

Kindred Master

OnigiripaiV2
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
chi needs food... what do you want tummy? waffles?

I want sum pancakes and sushi
it lunch time now im having spicy chicken asian stir fry ^^

Hopping Streaker

17,050 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Skill Up 50
  • Generous 100
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
arishiauchiha
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
arishiauchiha
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
arishiauchiha

Ok. Thanks! I'll have to check it out.
yeah i have like nearly 1000 books i own. can go on recommending for days xD

Lol yeah I have a bunch of books myself mostly romance. Most of them aren't vampire ones though

most of my romances revolve around highlander medieval perios of the 1800s. i don't really read much of modern romances... i prefer to go back in tim xD i wish i could i would love to see what things were like. even tho women wouldn't have a lot of power and times were hard.

Yeah it's neat getting a glimse back in time.I really like the regency ones biggrin
Mine are probably most modern.

Yeah something about warriors and swords draw me to those periods. but i love coming across the one where the woman doesn't wanna be a damsel in distess, and causes the male character be like OMG she infuriating xD

Same here. There discussions/arguments can be funny biggrin

Kindred Master

arishiauchiha
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
arishiauchiha
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
arishiauchiha

Lol yeah I have a bunch of books myself mostly romance. Most of them aren't vampire ones though

most of my romances revolve around highlander medieval perios of the 1800s. i don't really read much of modern romances... i prefer to go back in tim xD i wish i could i would love to see what things were like. even tho women wouldn't have a lot of power and times were hard.

Yeah it's neat getting a glimse back in time.I really like the regency ones biggrin

Yeah something about warriors and swords draw me to those periods. but i love coming across the one where the woman doesn't wanna be a damsel in distess, and causes the male character be like OMG she infuriating xD

i find those to be super funny as well. Especially from the mens point of veiw

Hopping Streaker

17,050 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Skill Up 50
  • Generous 100
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
arishiauchiha
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
arishiauchiha
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
arishiauchiha

i find those to be super funny as well. Especially from the mens point of veiw

Yeah. Definitely blaugh

Bashful Kitten

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
          shinixter says ♥

Hello c:

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hello everyone 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces