19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
Dean VVinchester
Blunterlist
Dean VVinchester
ooh freebies! o3o

omgness dean winchester heart biggrin for sure ill send you some biggrin biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you.

whee whee whee whee whee whee whee blaugh

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
-Parvatii Patil-
Blunterlist
-Parvatii Patil-
I would love you forever for some items. Questing for agape cut has been the worst choice I have ever made :v

You do not have to love me forever xD just now razz free items being sent in trade now biggrin

nope you get love forever.

lol aww biggrin and if you ever need more you can ask biggrin i have 5 pages full and buying more 3nodding

Obsessive Lover

Blunterlist
-Parvatii Patil-
Blunterlist
-Parvatii Patil-
I would love you forever for some items. Questing for agape cut has been the worst choice I have ever made :v

You do not have to love me forever xD just now razz free items being sent in trade now biggrin

lol aww biggrin and if you ever need more you can ask biggrin i have 5 pages full and buying more 3nodding

Aww that's so sweet, but I'm sure there are other people who want more stuff. I just that agape cut man. I wish the MP inflation wasn't this crazy
Yes please! Cute avatar btw

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
-Parvatii Patil-
Blunterlist
-Parvatii Patil-
Blunterlist
-Parvatii Patil-

Aww that's so sweet, but I'm sure there are other people who want more stuff. I just that agape cut man. I wish the MP inflation wasn't this crazy

same it not just inflation tho it kinda gaia fault id say the ceo guy for being money hungry too and well rich gaian folk too >_< gaia seems like it almost like america's encomony which i would say is ******** up why put that in a game O_O when suppose to be enjoyed i guess crazy people do crazy things lol and do not worry i have like now maybe 5 or 6 pages full of random items now just buying off the marketplace outfits start from the cheapest and now buying outfit worth 25m now rofl just to give away free so if you need too you can ask for more biggrin

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
mosh pity

thank you and i am sending the trade now 3nodding

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100

Obsessive Lover

Blunterlist
-Parvatii Patil-
Blunterlist
-Parvatii Patil-
Blunterlist
-Parvatii Patil-

same it not just inflation tho it kinda gaia fault id say the ceo guy for being money hungry too and well rich gaian folk too >_< gaia seems like it almost like america's encomony which i would say is ******** up why put that in a game O_O when suppose to be enjoyed i guess crazy people do crazy things lol and do not worry i have like now maybe 5 or 6 pages full of random items now just buying off the marketplace outfits start from the cheapest and now buying outfit worth 25m now rofl just to give away free so if you need too you can ask for more biggrin

Yeah the gaia cash really messed things up. I refuse to spend real money to get fake money. It makes no sense, and I know when I'm older I'm going to be like 'why did I waste so much money on that' and thanks. I might take you up on that offer.

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
Everyone my laptop does not work well and will shut off on me sometimes if it close to dying so no i did not forget about you xD laptop is piece of s**t cuz my charger wont charge properly >_< nothing wrong with battery though.
Blunterlist
mosh pity

Thanks! heart

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
mosh pity
Blunterlist
mosh pity

Thanks! heart

your welcome biggrin

Shy Gaian

Uh, I can't trade yet, but can I still have a free item? pirate

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
How about me? biggrin

Blob

40,450 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Waffles! 25
Truthorscare
purple_lily4466
Hi, I would love some items even if the items are like 1g.
I'm not new though. :c

no do not worry :3 i will send some and i have some items like that and a bit more i will buy more soon but now i like got 5 pages xD you get 6 free items each and are allowed to ask for more if needed. i just trying to help other's 3nodding
Okay thank you. heart

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
-Parvatii Patil-
Blunterlist
-Parvatii Patil-
Blunterlist
-Parvatii Patil-

Yeah the gaia cash really messed things up. I refuse to spend real money to get fake money. It makes no sense, and I know when I'm older I'm going to be like 'why did I waste so much money on that' and thanks. I might take you up on that offer.

yupp i do buy it sometimes just because well i really like gaia and i just waiting till someone kicks him out of charge soon biggrin and makes sense and yes you can ask as much as you want biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff