• Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blackout-Syndrome
Arrna Ravyneborne
Blackout-Syndrome
Arrna Ravyneborne
Blackout-Syndrome
BANANAS IN PAJAMAS....are coming...down the stairs....

On another note biggrin HI!

OMG!!! emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

Hey!!! biggrin sorry I kind of pop on and off xD so busy lately! emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

How are youuuuu? emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

I have been doing good, for the most part. Mostly just working and a little bit of everything else. This year has been one of those year so far lol

ahh okies, well i'm glad you are doing good for the most part razz atleast well hopefully it gets to be one of those great years...not even half over yet so hopefully! Last year was one of "those years" for me >> was baddddd but things are looking amazing so far this year xD

Last year was one of those bad years for me too. This year it seems like its everyone else around me's turn to have a bad year. I feel sorry for them but at the same time I am a little selfish and am like, yes I get a break from bad luck lol

I am glad that things are going better for you this year so far. And yeah, hard to believe that the year is almost half over with already. Time sure is flying!

Dedicated Streaker

Arrna Ravyneborne
Blackout-Syndrome
Arrna Ravyneborne
Blackout-Syndrome
Arrna Ravyneborne
Blackout-Syndrome
BANANAS IN PAJAMAS....are coming...down the stairs....

On another note biggrin HI!

OMG!!! emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

Hey!!! biggrin sorry I kind of pop on and off xD so busy lately! emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

How are youuuuu? emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

I have been doing good, for the most part. Mostly just working and a little bit of everything else. This year has been one of those year so far lol

ahh okies, well i'm glad you are doing good for the most part razz atleast well hopefully it gets to be one of those great years...not even half over yet so hopefully! Last year was one of "those years" for me >> was baddddd but things are looking amazing so far this year xD

Last year was one of those bad years for me too. This year it seems like its everyone else around me's turn to have a bad year. I feel sorry for them but at the same time I am a little selfish and am like, yes I get a break from bad luck lol

I am glad that things are going better for you this year so far. And yeah, hard to believe that the year is almost half over with already. Time sure is flying!

Yeah so far I haven't noticed that around me so i'm glad haha, but yeah it's flying by. Glad that things are better for you tho biggrin it's good to hear

Willy2891's Partner

Generous Gaian

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Willy2891's Partner

Generous Gaian

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Willy2891's Partner

Generous Gaian

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Peaceful Lionheart

ღ Hello! How is everyone?
Just in case since I've changed my username.
Hot couture ^^

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
^.^
Not too dead in here~~~

User Image

Cosmic Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100