Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  closed

We are on a quest to raise funds for the charity, would you help us out please?

Yes! :D 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 39 ]
No! :C 0.11965811965812 12.0% [ 14 ]
Maybe? :/ 0.54700854700855 54.7% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 179 180 181 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Genius

I have a charity too XD
Fruit Topping
I have a charity too XD

We should link 4 link?

Fashionable Genius

ll TRENT ll
Fruit Topping
I have a charity too XD

We should link 4 link?

Ok, tomorrow though because it's late...@w@
I'll be by here
Fruit Topping
ll TRENT ll
Fruit Topping
I have a charity too XD

We should link 4 link?

Ok, tomorrow though because it's late...@w@
I'll be by here

Okay, our banners are up in the front if you do! ^^

Fashionable Genius

Night night! ^^

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
ll TRENT ll
Migi Lambkins
=0 A fellow charity!

Yes and hello how are you? ^^

Are you an owner of a charity to?

yes, I am! I am trying to get it started back up; I was on hiatus for a long time bc stuff irl kinda hit the fan for like...6 months there.

so...what better way to get my charity going again than to quest for another charity? biggrin

so....what should a startup donation be for u guys?
Migi Lambkins
ll TRENT ll
Migi Lambkins
=0 A fellow charity!

yes, I am! I am trying to get it started back up; I was on hiatus for a long time bc stuff irl kinda hit the fan for like...6 months there.

so...what better way to get my charity going again than to quest for another charity? biggrin

Our goal is to go for 1mil, so me and the co-owner are working our butts off to get that much, and from there will be okay, if you want, I could make you a co-owner as well?

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
ll TRENT ll
Migi Lambkins
ll TRENT ll
Migi Lambkins
=0 A fellow charity!

Our goal is to go for 1mil, so me and the co-owner are working our butts off to get that much, and from there will be okay, if you want, I could make you a co-owner as well?

If you wish. smile

I will start wih 50k, and continue in increments of 50k until things are set. The premise of my charity is that I quest WITH questers, and gather funds as they gather funds. I should be able to have it in a few days. I get off work early tomorrow, but my sis and I are having dinner. I'll vend/farm/grab till I get the 50k! then I will trade to you.

also, if one of my donators donates to me, I will forward it to you after discussing it with them. sound good?

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
Oh, and I have two links. May I post them? smile
Migi Lambkins
ll TRENT ll
Migi Lambkins
ll TRENT ll
Migi Lambkins
=0 A fellow charity!

If you wish. smile

I will start wih 50k, and continue in increments of 50k until things are set. The premise of my charity is that I quest WITH questers, and gather funds as they gather funds. I should be able to have it in a few days. I get off work early tomorrow, but my sis and I are having dinner. I'll vend/farm/grab till I get the 50k! then I will trade to you.

also, if one of my donators donates to me, I will forward it to you after discussing it with them. sound good?

That sounds wonderful thank you! ^^

Welcome to the thread co-owner!

Also if you can send me a little about you, so I can add it next to your name, it should be about a paragraph. ^^
Migi Lambkins
Oh, and I have two links. May I post them? smile

Which ones and for what?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out