Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Warlord

Yeah, I'm pretty interested in knowing how many posts I will have made here in the end...

Lady Pants

There, all caught up...they won't be added to the master list til the month is officially over though....
Maybe I will put down names and post totals on the front page...for posterity!

Distinct Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
That's quite the feat, I wonder if there's a way to count the posts through some kind of macro or code.

Lady Pants

I wish....
I do it all by hand, each and every page each and every time...
at least with the new place I refuse to do post totaling...
That'll be good on my heart!

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
That would be easier on you. It's a wonder you kept it up on this thread. You have a lot more patience than I do

Lady Pants

I have this odd quirk...I am compelled to do things that are boring and tedious...
I adored playing booty grab (would still play if it was worth it) and I would never ever get bored...like never...

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
I get bored of booty grab quickly, I always preferred zOmg because I could talk to people while earning gold

Lady Pants

I heard that a lot from people about booty grab...i seem to be one of the very few people to not tire of it.

But it's super steamy hot in here and I am gonna go out for some processed cold air...(love our car's AC unit) so I will be back later..

And thank you so much Anonymous Benefactor *huggles*

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I don't really like either.

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
Get cool Phana

shy gh0st's Wife

Phanna
Perhaps I can be an unofficial helper in your next thread. ninja

Business Seeker

gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright I just need 2 of each of these emo gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

User Image

User Image

gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright And x1 of the one below gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

User Image

Phanna's Husband

Questionable Partner

Pound Me
gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright I just need 2 of each of these emo gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

User Image

User Image

gaia_angelleft classified_omnomkiki gaia_angelright And x1 of the one below gaia_nitemareleft classified_omnomcoco gaia_nitemareright

User Image

Maybe read the OP?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not in the OP. Place is shutting down man, we're not giving out any more donations.

Phanna's Husband

Questionable Partner

Business Seeker

Masiakasaurus
Pound Me

User Image

User Image

User Image

Maybe read the OP?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not in the OP. Place is shutting down man, we're not giving out any more donations.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces