Who do? 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 27 ]
You do! 0.059748427672956 6.0% [ 38 ]
Do what!? 0.070754716981132 7.1% [ 45 ]
Remind me of the babe. 0.29088050314465 29.1% [ 185 ]
Total Votes:[ 636 ]

Magical Fairy

Darius D.
OhMaiGewdness!

You might have snapped a bit there Dark!

emotion_0A0

I can't hold onto a large amount of money IRL or here. I might be having to work for the rest of my life.

emotion_zombie

haha, with the inflation I got better value selling it than holding onto anything. With the items I had been giving away it was stuff that I had squirreled away back in 2008 and hadn't accumulated any real value. So it is helping them and it clears out my inventories for future hoarding attempts. haha.

and I am slowly learning to hold onto money and such. When I can finally get a job there will be the initial irresponsible spending but I have faith in myself that I can get it under control.

Newbie Noob

Trueness.

I've noticed that my mentality never matches my age, so I can't ever trust my in depth thoughts. Being as how I am an accountant, my finances are always on my mind...

emotion_zombie

Newbie Noob

(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Đąrius´·.¸) `·.¸)

User Image

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Điąblo¤.¸.·`

Magical Fairy

Darius D.
Trueness.

I've noticed that my mentality never matches my age, so I can't ever trust my in depth thoughts. Being as how I am an accountant, my finances are always on my mind...

emotion_zombie

I am not sure how my mentality matches my age. I stopped trying once I got past my teenage years. I am still not overly fond of the "I am an old soul" thing a lot of people do. I think it demeans them. Be who you are. If that means you act older than your years. Don't try to ascribe it to something else. That takes away from it. /mini rant

Be aware of what you can and can't do and things will usually turn out alright.

Newbie Noob

rainbow_in_the_dark

I am not sure how my mentality matches my age. I stopped trying once I got past my teenage years. I am still not overly fond of the "I am an old soul" thing a lot of people do. I think it demeans them. Be who you are. If that means you act older than your years. Don't try to ascribe it to something else. That takes away from it. /mini rant

Be aware of what you can and can't do and things will usually turn out alright.

Ah~!

Thank you!

Yesh, I don't deny who I is. You've seen that I'm sure. I'm forever going to be immature, crude, dirty minded and unapologetic about it. There are just time when I think 'what would have been if I were more developed as a personality back here' and such.

Magical Fairy

Darius D.
Ah~!

Thank you!

Yesh, I don't deny who I is. You've seen that I'm sure. I'm forever going to be immature, crude, dirty minded and unapologetic about it. There are just time when I think 'what would have been if I were more developed as a personality back here' and such.

I used to do that and it isn't worth it. The what might have beens. They have a siren song but it is a trap just like the sirens were.

I found the only real way for anything to change is if I do so moving forward. And if you are happy with who you are there isn't even need for that.

Newbie Noob

Happy? ...With... myself...?

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
~*~~*~

*Leharea steps into the doorway and stops at the sight of the Dark and Darius. She leans against the frame and folds her arms.*

"Excuse me, Dark? Have you seen Darius anywhere? He's been M.I.A. all day today. You know him, he looks kinda like this idiot but less intelligent, but despite that has this manner of looking ahead and moving no matter the cost. Seldom gives up anything and quick to question change."

~*~~*~

Newbie Noob

*Looks back at Leharea in confusion.*

You know another Darius? Not only that he sounds kinda like me!

Wait... Is the cloning mirror thing back? Are they after me this time?

*Darius reaches to his right side but to his dismay his sword is not there.*

!!! s**t! The one day I decided it would go out looking like a pedestrian!

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
~*~~*~

"Not at all. I just wanted to remind you not to think to much on such thoughts, that's all."

*Leharea wave politely at Dark before turning and leaving.*

~*~~*~

Newbie Noob

Fashionable Gaian

Aw, there is freedom in knowing oneself & action on one own's accord.

As for me, I'm always incomplete.
Half of a whole person being a twin.
And back to "We" and "Us" even by myself due to being married.

I dislike being absolutely alone, to the point I don't eat or sleep when it gets down to it.
..guess...I even dislike spending time with myself as I don't even bother to take the time to do so as people around me assume they know me, and it's left at that.

::slips the mask back on while smiling cheerfully and slips back into the shadows::

Magical Fairy

Darius D.
*Looks back at Leharea in confusion.*

You know another Darius? Not only that he sounds kinda like me!

Wait... Is the cloning mirror thing back? Are they after me this time?

*Darius reaches to his right side but to his dismay his sword is not there.*

!!! s**t! The one day I decided it would go out looking like a pedestrian!

I do in fact know another Darius although if I found him on here the whole idea of it would be most disconcerting. Gaia is not his style in any way shape or form.

And always try to carry some kind of blade on you. Never know when you might need it.

*waves at Leharea* A pleasure as always.

And I have a hunch of sound wisdom. Though I fear pondering things and long introspection be my fate. I have made peace with it and find some small measure of enjoyment. Turning over an idea or a thought until I understand it or grow tired of the process has yielded many interesting if unexpected results.

Magical Fairy

MissMissie
Aw, there is freedom in knowing oneself & action on one own's accord.

As for me, I'm always incomplete.
Half of a whole person being a twin.
And back to "We" and "Us" even by myself due to being married.

I dislike being absolutely alone, to the point I don't eat or sleep when it gets down to it.
..guess...I even dislike spending time with myself as I don't even bother to take the time to do so as people around me assume they know me, and it's left at that.

::slips the mask back on while smiling cheerfully and slips back into the shadows::

Anyone who tells you they do not don a mask is a liar. haha. I am not sure which is worse, the ones who deny the existence of their mask or those ignorant of the one they wear.

I was not born with a twin. Even still I feel...incomplete most of the time. Though for different reasons I think. It is always interesting to hear twins speak of their interactions and how they feel. Your contributions were quite welcome.

Magical Fairy

It is nice to have conversation that is....playful. That makes my mind have to shift gears like it used to. I am so very rusty at it. haha. And I wonder where my playfulness has gone. I used to have such wonderous matches with people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff