Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updates

The reason I'm quitting is because I don't come on 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 18 ]
I'm not on constantly to check the prizes 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 13 ]
Give em a few days after you win to hand things out 0.10897435897436 10.9% [ 17 ]
Don't expect me to be here constantly to serve you 0.10897435897436 10.9% [ 17 ]
-------UPDATES------- 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 54 ]
Changed RNG #s to due overwhelming amounts of PMs 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 13 ]
Re-read posts if your trade has not been accepted. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Azamonde

Great stuff smile rock music any particular bands? biggrin im a fair big rock person myself but my fav rock is Christian rock some great bands in that genre smile thank you smile Iv only just made this avi really its quite new not finished it yet tho.

System of a Down and Foofighters are two of my faves c:
Also really loving Metric and Pendulum at the moment - but they're not really rock P:
Oh! Reel Big Fish are awesome too (Ska-punk rather than rock) - gonna be going to see them live agian soon, hopefully c:

I'm not really into christian rock.. Always feel a little awkward listening to it, since I'm not christian xP

Generous Friend

9,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Emerlia

Pendulum are one of my fav bands love em biggrin others there like foo fighters are good smile Im not really a Christian myself lol just like the tunes im not into the preaching stuff but stuff like skillet if you have heard of them smile other bands that I like from different genres are, Sigur ros, Imogen Heap, Tool and liking fair to midland alot smile any of the other bands you can link me to so I can have a listen? smile

Sir Fharlanghn's Princess

jazz the dragon ninja
Emerlia
Hey all! c:
Hi there =D how are you doing?
did you get someone to do it? :3

jazz the dragon ninja
Emerlia
Hey all! c:

Tsubaki Shiina
Darkesu
Tsubaki Shiina
Darkesu
yay ily emotion_hug
emotion_hug How's your day?
it was alright and yours? :3
Just fine~ sleepy though. 3nodding
i hope you sleep well ♥ i am off to bed too

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Emerlia
lol nice and no i have a lazy life, nee dto find a job. I just woke up two hours ago. Gona go clean my gmas soon though =3 and revamping my thread (just bought new coding and renamed my quest thread x33. now just banners and graphics hehe) sorry excited... lol
Oh what kind of rp is it? =D

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Darkesu
jazz the dragon ninja
Emerlia
Hey all! c:
yeah =D my coding not my graphics. still gona need some of those but i will worry about it later x3
Techinicolor dreams- link looky isnt it pretty emotion_kirakira
not done yet though x3

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Azamonde

Pendulum are one of my fav bands love em biggrin others there like foo fighters are good smile Im not really a Christian myself lol just like the tunes im not into the preaching stuff but stuff like skillet if you have heard of them smile other bands that I like from different genres are, Sigur ros, Imogen Heap, Tool and liking fair to midland alot smile any of the other bands you can link me to so I can have a listen? smile

Oh! I didn't know Skillet was a christian rock band surprised
I have one of their songs on my mp3 player P:
Anda, I like Imogen Heap too ^.^

Reel Big Fish

System of a Down

Metric

Flobots are ridiculously awesome too c:

Link some of yours? c:

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
jazz the dragon ninja
Emerlia
lol nice and no i have a lazy life, nee dto find a job. I just woke up two hours ago. Gona go clean my gmas soon though =3 and revamping my thread (just bought new coding and renamed my quest thread x33. now just banners and graphics hehe) sorry excited... lol
Oh what kind of rp is it? =D

I'm still on my winter holidays from uni (I've been off since the 23rd of december, but we had deadlines upt until the 18th of Jan, so I've only really been properly able to relax now) but I'm not using my free time effectively emotion_donotwant
I have so much stuff I want to do now I finally have some time off - but I keep procrastinating Dx

It's a Sci-fi rp aboard a giant community space ship c:
My character's just chatting to someone at the moment though, and my brain is just not wanting to write anything =/
Do you rp? c:

Anda, good luck with your quest ^.^

Generous Friend

9,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Emerlia

I like the SOAD my fav song this by them aswel XD lol
floatbots the singer in the middle sounds like the singer of rise against? is it him that song is quite good smile

Ok here are some for you smile

Let me know what you think smile

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Emerlia

I'm still on my winter holidays from uni (I've been off since the 23rd of december, but we had deadlines upt until the 18th of Jan, so I've only really been properly able to relax now) but I'm not using my free time effectively emotion_donotwant
I have so much stuff I want to do now I finally have some time off - but I keep procrastinating Dx

It's a Sci-fi rp aboard a giant community space ship c:
My character's just chatting to someone at the moment though, and my brain is just not wanting to write anything =/
Do you rp? c:

Anda, good luck with your quest ^.^
oh wow that cool =D yeah i rp, havent in awhiel though cause they always die lol. I like fantasy sci-fi stuff. =3
And thank you! Your almost done with the sainte quest =D well kinda almost =3 thats exciting

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
jazz the dragon ninja
oh wow that cool =D yeah i rp, havent in awhiel though cause they always die lol. I like fantasy sci-fi stuff. =3
And thank you! Your almost done with the sainte quest =D well kinda almost =3 thats exciting

Yeah, it feels like I'm so close, but it's still actually quite far > 3<;;
Amazed by how far I've come in only a few days - especially since the most I've ever had at one time before this quest was 100k - it's pretty surreal xD

Your can join the rp yourself if you like c:
[link]

There are a couple of overpowered characters, but it's easy enough to steer clear of anyone you don't want to interact with, and the quality of posts is generally pretty good c:

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Emerlia

There are a couple of overpowered characters, but it's easy enough to steer clear of anyone you don't want to interact with, and the quality of posts is generally pretty good c:
oh wow really ? lol i always like keeping some extra gold on my so i can make more x3
Thats exciting then <3
Oh i will look at it later )bookmark) gota go clean gmas soon xD

But it looks and sounds interesiting, i could just make myself over powered mwuahahhaahha xD

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Azamonde

Not so keen on the last one, something about the lead singer's voice seems a bit off to me, but the Skillet and Flyleaf songs were awesome c:
Deffinitely gonna have to check out more stuff by them c:

I don't think it's the same guy from Rise Against, but they're a pretty similar band - most of their songs have some kind of political or social change message - which I love c:

What do you think of Pendulum's watercolour album?
I know tons of people hate it, but I can't get enough of it at the moment C:
It really doesn't seem like it's that much of a departure from their other stuff either - vulture and set me on fire seem like they're straight out of the hold your colour album P:

Generous Friend

9,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Emerlia

I love the new album biggrin I like the freshness of the songs like witchcraft something different its not the same as say hold your colour or In silico but imo its better one or 2 songs im not too keen on tho but its the same with every album smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff