• Clambake 200
Ceeshnia
Teagen Sirrus
♥♋♡
∰ ♡ Cee says ◦◔ ⩊ ◔◦ ☛

◦◕.....◕◦
>∵..........∵<

Period. Feels like I'm being stabbed repeatedly
from both sides and sucks all the life out of me.

YOU need to get better love, though I'm sure
you don't need others to know that emotion_hug

☚ ◦◕ ᴥ ◕◦ so listen ♡∰
♡猴♥
Gods do I understand that! Trust me.

I went out last night to a friends, and today I went to brunch and hung out at our house with our friends. I'm still stuffy but I'm doing better

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Elyralith

♛ I am the one and only BBNSZT

yes please rest a lot!!
            and get better!! crying

whattt no you don't!
            STAY RESTING <3
I have to go back to work, I can't afford to be out any longer (I couldn't afford the week I already took off).

I have about $700 in medical bills that I will have to be paying off now.

Wrathful Warrior

29,390 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
Takkita
oh okay so Northern California. Whole different country there. Though from what I've heard the crime rate is higher in Oakland than LA. if you are to look at the statistics per capita. I grew up in LA county. Well until the age of 10. Then I moved to a ranch in Riverside county. And left California when I was either 18 or 19. Can't remember for sure. When I was in school Raiders gear was banned from the schools cause of the gang affiliation. Not sure how it is now though.
It's getting bad... Oakland used to be better, but now, the crime is rising even more. The youth seem to be even more rowdy and I think I saw gang members while I was in a night class. I think the Raiders may be trying to find another stadium elsewhere soon... I need to find another city to live in as well. I live in a safe area, but I don't think that'll last for long. gonk

Hunter

Teagen Sirrus
I have to go back to work, I can't afford to be out any longer (I couldn't afford the week I already took off).

I have about $700 in medical bills that I will have to be paying off now.

oh no :c
            i'm sorry <3

i hope everything gets better for you ;u;

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Takkita
thanks for the tips. I've seen shingles, it generally affects the elderly but can hit anyone with a weakened immune system. I know there's a vaccine for it but they only give it to people over 65 I think.
That is true! They have lowered the age to 60 now. rofl

Just trust me strange rash = doctor trip.

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Elyralith

oh no :c
            i'm sorry <3

i hope everything gets better for you ;u;
I'll just have to work lots of hours and my husband will have to find some overtime.

And I'm getting better, so it is what it is.

What's new with you?

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Lance3588
It's getting bad... Oakland used to be better, but now, the crime is rising even more. The youth seem to be even more rowdy and I think I saw gang members while I was in a night class. I think the Raiders may be trying to find another stadium elsewhere soon... I need to find another city to live in as well. I live in a safe area, but I don't think that'll last for long. gonk
I live on the "bad" side of my town. lol There's drugs and gangs but they're laughable compared to California's issues. I generally have found if you don't cause them problems they leave you alone. In California I was so used to drug dealers and shootings and stabbings from the time I was really little. I don't really have a fear of people. I see teens sporting their colors and some of the biker gangs doing their thing. But it's not as bad as what I dealt with in LA county. All my friends that grew up in this state totally freak out that I live alone on this side of town. I go outside and take pics of the stars if there's no clouds. I would never do that in Pomona or any of those cities in LA County. I don't care how big a guy you are, it's not really all that safe to be out after dark alone in those areas. When I first moved here the whole town was in an uproar because a few cops got shot dead during a normal traffic stop not too far from my place. Whenever I see a cop now I tell them to stay safe and thank them for doing their job. But really if that one event is as bad as it gets I'm alright.

So you're thinking of moving to a different city or just a safer neighborhood? I hate how the gang bangers ruin a decent neighborhood. The older gang members aren't as bad as the new guys who have something to prove. It's really frustrating and kinda scary cause you don't know what they'll do trying to get the attention of the higher ranked members.

Hunter

Teagen Sirrus
I'll just have to work lots of hours and my husband will have to find some overtime.

What's new with you?

;u;
            //cuddles
            ajefdkf <33

nothing much~
            just procrastinating, as usual

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Teagen Sirrus
Takkita
thanks for the tips. I've seen shingles, it generally affects the elderly but can hit anyone with a weakened immune system. I know there's a vaccine for it but they only give it to people over 65 I think.
That is true! They have lowered the age to 60 now. rofl

Just trust me strange rash = doctor trip.
Oh okay then I have a bit over 30 years to go lol.

thanks I break out with pimples a lot but I watch them always cause I never know when I'm going to develop an allergy to a medication. I hate allergies.

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Takkita
Oh okay then I have a bit over 30 years to go lol.

thanks I break out with pimples a lot but I watch them always cause I never know when I'm going to develop an allergy to a medication. I hate allergies.
Well trust me you will know this is a different rash. And I'm not even 30 and I got shingles, so it can happen whenever.

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Elyralith
Teagen Sirrus

What's new with you?

;u;
            //cuddles
            ajefdkf <33

nothing much~
            just procrastinating, as usual
LOL you sound like me. I worked for about 45 minutes then the Oscars came on and I stopped LOL

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
The Oscars! The Oscars! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE emotion_awesome

Hunter

Teagen Sirrus
LOL you sound like me. I worked for about 45 minutes then the Oscars came on and I stopped LOL

urgg sameee

but i'm not watching the oscars XD

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Elyralith

urgg sameee

but i'm not watching the oscars XD
I don't know why I love them, I'm not a fan of movies or movie stars. rofl

Wrathful Warrior

29,390 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
Takkita
Be safe! XD You got a good point though... most gang members seem to be ok during the daytime, but it's best to keep good distance from them at night... And I'm sorry you had to see something like that. There has been a lot of tensions lately. 2 years ago, there were a lot of police cars outside of my neighborhood due to a kidnapping.

I kinda want to stay in Oakland, but it's getting chaotic. If I move, I want to be near an area with a decent amount of stores or civilization. [And peaceful!] If it was a city... I don't know... I haven't thought that far yet... But I must avoid being out at night time in bad areas. It is getting more intense and I finally see that now...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff