This poll closed on February 21, 2016.
No longer accepting new votes.

Mega Fatcat

11,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Toriki-chi
Just got home from the cinema (watched Warm Bodies). I'll go update things now. heart

lucky~ ♥
          i wanna watch Warm Bodies so badly! <3

how was it? C:

Mega Fatcat

11,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Misaki_chanz

oh my gosh!
          besties forever~ ♥
          emotion_kirakira

which anime did your username come from? if it did come from one. xD

Interesting Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Dragii
Misaki_chanz

oh my gosh!
          besties forever~ ♥
          emotion_kirakira

which anime did your username come from? if it did come from one. xD

Maid sama ~<3

Mega Fatcat

11,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Rubi Cinaed

yep, kinda! <3

that's great to hear. C:
YamiTyger
Smallish-Beatle-Head
YamiTyger

Oh, I understand more. Our ages put a different personality on the songs. I was trying to argue with someone who I thought was my age. Haha! People are allowed to have different opinions, and I respect that.

I don't mean to seem rude, but I have to go. I am working on my online store and I need to seriously fix up my descriptions (among EVERYTHING else. azxcfghjk)

Talk you you soon! emotion_bigheart
Luls she askls how old I am but wont tell me her own age

.... I'm 16.

EDIT: You didn't even HAVE to answer that question. Why would be mad that I may have been uncomfortable to tell you my age? When really the reality of it was that I /forgot/ to say my age. Sheesh

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Smallish-Beatle-Head
YamiTyger
Smallish-Beatle-Head
YamiTyger

Oh, I understand more. Our ages put a different personality on the songs. I was trying to argue with someone who I thought was my age. Haha! People are allowed to have different opinions, and I respect that.

I don't mean to seem rude, but I have to go. I am working on my online store and I need to seriously fix up my descriptions (among EVERYTHING else. azxcfghjk)

Talk you you soon! emotion_bigheart
Luls she askls how old I am but wont tell me her own age

.... I'm 16.

EDIT: You didn't even HAVE to answer that question. Why would be mad that I may have been uncomfortable to tell you my age? When really the reality of it was that I /forgot/ to say my age. Sheesh
I was playing, Smallish. No need to think I was mad. Im not one to get mad easily

Charitable Senshi

Dragii
Rubi Cinaed

yep, kinda! <3

that's great to hear. C:
=w= I have only had bad experiences with argumentative persuasive essays. i wish you luck

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
vanilla-twilight-x
HEyy
Hi ^_^
I am so torn haha
Thoughts/Options for my Bouquet.
Cream or White, with Red Rose Buds and Red Baby Breath weaved in and with white mini Rose
OR
The Opposite, Red Roses, and white buds & baby's breath, with red mini rose buds mixed in.

And of course my Dress is Ivory (pictured below in white). And I am wearing Red Shoes <3
User Image

Playful Guildswoman

Leonaenae
I am so torn haha
Cream or White, with Red Rose Buds and Red Baby Breath weaved in and with white mini Rose
OR
The Opposite, Red Roses, and white buds & baby's breath, with red mini rose buds mixed in.

And of course my Dress is Ivory (pictured below in white). And I am wearing Red Shoes <3
User Image

GOTCHA!

I still can't take screenies, can I change clothes yet?

Playful Guildswoman

jellykans
Leonaenae
I am so torn haha
OR

User Image

GOTCHA!

I still can't take screenies, can I change clothes yet?

White is erm for funerals, yes? And red is for love - but - that looks like a wedding dress, and I thought you already got married. I think I missed something, like maybe you are still engaged? Red roses would be a lot of red, but it sure would be pretty!

The first post was about the picture I ordered. If it isn't sketched, I can ask a friend to screenie it for me. *Looks soulfully between leo and Toriki.....* Was going to ask Dandy, but she's not on a lot anymore, is working as much as she can to buy a pickup.

Omnipresent Phantom

Freakinspazmonkeys
I adore my state, plenty of open minded people.

Maybe because I'm from Boise and not out in the middle of nowhere XD
User Image
Oh yeah, larger areas are more open minded. That is probably what it is. I only was in the small areas when I ended up in Idaho.
See, I can stand, say, SLC, but the majority of Utah drives me insane and I used to live
there. In fact, that state is where I have lived the longest in my life. I lived in small towns though,
where everyone belonged in a certain group by a certain heritage, religion or non religion as well
as the names. Oh yes, the family names where everyone is related to everyone and anyone who
isn't, like myself, is an outcast and should be treated as such by the majority of the populace.
I miss the smell, though.
I love the smell here, especially the salt water. I do, however, miss the smell of some of the
areas and the mountains. By the gods I miss the rocky mountains. I wish I could have the
mountains and the ocean here.

Playful Guildswoman

Leonaenae

Toriki-chi

I recently met BabyGusty, she's new but really nice, and told her to come meet both of you. Leo, she posted on your profile, wants to join your MLP guild. Had to back up and send her to your art thread to quote you - she's new and wasn't sure when she didn't hear back, if it was okay to join the guild. Ran into her on Solar's contest/booty grab thread.

Toriki, has she made it here yet?

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Leonaenae
I am so torn haha
OR

User Image
Humm tough the cream likely would look nice with an ivory colored dress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas