Welcome to Gaia! ::

The dragon was successfully repelled! Huzzah!

Time to take a nap~ 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
+1 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 > >>

Gracious General

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs﹐Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟᴇʀ ﹣ Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Tᴏᴡᴇʀ ○ ○ ○
                  ⊰ A Quest and Charity Thread ⊱

Please don't forget to leave a <3.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Going on vacation for the whole summer! The thread will still be open, but it may take longer for me to respond. Please be patient!

You can still expect events to occur. After all, dragons don't wait for anyone.

wahmbulance Due to the recent (post-2013) changes in the attitude of the leadership team of Gaia Online with regards to the management (or lack thereof) of the gold economy, I have suspended all personal quests.

This thread will now be dedicated as a charity.

For more information, click here.

Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Rᴀғғʟᴇ
                  The prize is the SDPlus #254 Fafnir.
                  Click to see the item on the Marketplace.

User Image

29 Apr 14 ● Number of raffle tickets quartered to account for market changes.
                  25 Apr 14 ● Gold rewards increased for all contests.
                  23 Apr 14 ● Removed my personal quests.
                  This thread is now a charity.

17 Apr 14 ● Bump rewards increased.
                  09 Apr 14 ● Raffle details changed.
                  See method 1 of earning tickets.

08 Apr 14 ● We're open!
                  07 Apr 14 ● Prettifying thread.

Home Rules The Exchange Contests About Me - My Quest Links

Gracious General

Rᴜʟᴇs ○ ○ ○

₁﹒ Follow the Gaia TOS.
                  ₂﹒ Be gracious.
                  ₃﹒ Do not quote the front page.
                  ₄﹒ PMs are reserved for inquiries, not requests.
                  ₅﹒ There are independent donation categories. Please use the right form to ensure your donation goes towards what you want.
                  ₆﹒ ♠ Stay and chat. Tell me about your own quests. I like giving out random donations too. ♠

Gracious General

Tʜᴇ Exᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ○ ○ ○

Oᴜᴛʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
                  Here are the names of all individuals who have received donations.

articunomew231 - Owlpocalypse

Dainty Belle - 5M

Echo Saphir - Bingo the Border Collie

Kai Yasashiku - 5M

Labyrinth Rhapsody - 5M

Lord Zeph - 5M

Mandeh Candeh - 5M

Matthaios - 5M

MissJesseR - Deluxe Flame Pants

Mikirani - Princess Kaguya

Mysticbutts - Easter Cherubim's Lime Green Wings

neiviv eiram06 - 15M
                  Turtlenie the Moga

Pekopii - Hatofowl

PiLL0w - Pistachio Macaron

Queen of Waltz - Teddy the Cuddly Bear

QueerxCore - Queen Anne's Lace

ShadowoftheMoon87 - 5M

Shin Yoshida - 5M

Therapii - Couture Bride

GREY for Gold x x x RED for Items

Iɴʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
                  Here are the names of all individuals who have made donations.

"Anonymous" - ♥ Pious Cleric ♥

"Anonymous" - ♥ Princess of the Universe ♥

A Random Fairy - 48.65M ♡
                  ♥ Tale of the Impetuous God ♥
                  ♥ Princess of the Universe ♥
                  ♥ Little Sous Spirits ♥
                  ♥ Paper Play ♥
                  ♥ Dullahan's Edge ♥
                  ♥ Cherubim's Ruby Wings ♥
                  ♥ Gauntlets & Goblins ♥
                  ♥ Workshop Flora ♥
                  ♥ Project NPC Apprentice II ♥
                  ♥ Project Couture II ♥

Albruna - ♥ Dumpling the Bear ♥
                  ♥ Dai-kun ♥
                  ♥ SDPlus Real S49 Finni ♥
                  ♥ Bingo the Border Collie ♥
                  ♥ Nymph Adora ♥
                  ♥ Epic Journey ♥
                  ♥ SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit ♥
                  ♥ Turtlenie the Moga ♥
                  ♥ Milk the Cat ♥
                  ♥ Rose Throne ♥
                  ♥ Beach Day ♥
                  ♥ Kitsune Mask ♥

Azure Kotori - 13M ♡

Hiro Kageyama - 2M

Oxycontin Lollipop - 10M ♡

Robo_iBenny - 25M ♡
                  ♥ [Animal] The Mad Hatter ♥

Tholia - 11M ♡

GREY for the Charity x x x RED for the Quest

Dᴏɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Cʜᴀʀɪᴛʏ
                  Help keep this thread afloat. Post this to donate to the charity.

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Cʜᴀʀɪᴛʏ Dᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹗[/color][/size]
                  [size=9][color=#625353][quote="Cassandra Voorhees"][align=center][size=20]♖[/size][/align][/quote][/color][/size]
                  [size=11][color=#7E0E0E]Donation -[/color] [color=#635353](gold value or item(s) here)[/color]

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹗
                  I ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?username=Cassandra+Voorhees&mode=create]Cᴀssᴀɴᴅʀᴀ Vᴏᴏʀʜᴇᴇs[/url] ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏsᴛ﹒[/color][/size]

Dᴏɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ Cᴀssᴀɴᴅʀᴀ·s Qᴜᴇsᴛ
                  To help me with my personal quests, post this.

I am no longer taking direct donations for my personal quests. Any donations received will be returned to the charity and given out to other Gaians.

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Qᴜᴇsᴛ Dᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹗[/color][/size]
                  [size=9][color=#625353][quote="Cassandra Voorhees"][align=center][size=20]♖[/size][/align][/quote][/color][/size]
                  [size=11][color=#7E0E0E]Donation -[/color] [color=#635353](gold value or item(s) here)[/color]

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹗
                  I ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?username=Cassandra+Voorhees&mode=create]Cᴀssᴀɴᴅʀᴀ Vᴏᴏʀʜᴇᴇs[/url] ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏsᴛ﹒[/color][/size]

Gracious General

Cᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛs ○ ○ ○

Tʜᴇ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ·s Qᴜᴇsᴛ ○ ○ ○
                  Here at Tʜᴇ Tᴏᴡᴇʀ, we have a dragon problem. What can I say? There's something about me that attracts large, reptilian beasts.

I need your help to defend the thread. Whenever one of these creatures appears and starts spitting fire everywhere, take up your arms and chase him away! I'll reward the individual who does the best with something from my treasure trove.

So how do you play? The rules are simple.

ONE ➹ Watch the thread for the appearance of a dragon. He appears randomly, but when he does, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

TWO ➹ There will be a time limit to complete the quest once it appears. If the goal isn't reached, Tʜᴇ Tᴏᴡᴇʀ burns, no prizes are given out, and we'll have to wait until I rebuild the place before the quest can start again.

THREE ➹ Post this code. Roll one d20. Aim for a natural crit - also known as a natural 20.

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Tʜᴇ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ·s Qᴜᴇsᴛ﹗[/color][/size]
                  [size=9][color=#FFFFFF][quote][align=center][color=#635353][size=20]♖[/size][/color][/align][/quote][/color][/size]

FOUR ➹ Quote me (in your next post) every time you get a 20. I will keep a running tally of how many crits you have accumulated. Crits are not carried over into future quests.

FIVE ➹ If the dragon is successfully driven away (i.e. enough posts are made [specified at the time of the quest appearance]), I will give the reward to the individual with the most natural crits.

Tʜᴇ Tʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
                  Here are the items that I'll be giving away for the Dragon's Quest.
                  The bigger the dragon, the bigger the prize! More activity in the thread means larger beasts to fight. Dragons love people.

TIER 1 ~ 7 Days

User Image x User Image

TIER 2 ~ 5 Days

User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image

TIER 3 ~ 3 Days

User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image

Pᴀsᴛ Eᴠᴇɴᴛs
                  Here are the dragons that have visited in the past and the recipients of prizes for the Quest.

p.42 - MVP neiviv eiram06 w/ 7 crits

RNGs﹐ Bᴜᴍᴘs﹐ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ Mɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇs ○ ○ ○

Fɪʀsᴛ ᴛᴏ Rᴇᴀᴄʜ ﹒﹒﹒
                  Spend some time in this thread. Hang out, relax. Just by chatting with others and bumping, eventually we'll reach these goals.

PAGE 300 ﹣ 2M
                        PAGE 500 ﹣ 5M
                        PAGE 1000 ﹣ 15M

Lᴏɴɢ ᴛᴇʀᴍ ᴠɪsɪᴛᴏʀs
                  Accumulate bumps in this thread. Once you hit one of these milestones, use this to contact me:

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Mɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ Rᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ﹗[/color][/size]

BUMP 300 ﹣ 5M
                        BUMP 500 ﹣ 9M
                        BUMP 1000 ﹣ 20M

Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
                  Feeling lucky? Roll some dice, or generate a random number. This can be done at the same time as bumping.
                  If you land on one of these options, PM me using this code:

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]RNG ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴇ﹗[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#7E0E0E]Link to the winning post -[/color] [color=#635353](insert link here)[/color]
                  [color=#7E0E0E]The number you rolled/generated -[/color] [color=#635353](number goes here)[/color]
                  [color=#7E0E0E]How much you're claiming -[/color] [color=#635353](gold value here)[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ﹗ Hᴏᴘᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ sᴏᴏɴ﹗[/color][/size]

Cʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ Hɪᴛ﹗
                        ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ROLL three d20 ♠
                        ♠ ♠ ♠
                        ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠Get all 20s for 10 million.

Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                        ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ GENERATE a number between 0 and 999 ♠
                        ♠ ♠ ♠
                        ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ Get the number 369 for 3 million.

Cᴏʟᴏssᴜs
                        ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ GENERATE a number between 0 and 9999 ♠
                        ♠ ♠ ♠
                        ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ Get the number 3691 for 30 million.

Lᴇᴠɪᴀᴛʜᴀɴ
                        ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ GENERATE a number between 0 and 99999 ♠
                        ♠ ♠ ♠
                        ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ Get the number 36913 for 300 million.

Rᴀғғʟᴇ ○ ○ ○

For a chance at an item prize, bump for raffle tickets. Remember, unlike gold, items will increase in value over time. The longer it takes to finish the current raffle, the bigger the prize!

The winning ticket will be drawn once all tickets have been sold.*

Pʀᴇᴠᴀɪʟɪɴɢ Pʀɪᴢᴇ
                  Click to see the item on the Marketplace.
                  User Image

Tɪᴄᴋᴇᴛs Sᴏʟᴅ
                  318 / 2500

Eɴᴛʀᴀɴᴛs

ClefairyKid ● 1-7 { 8 }
                  Paper Mache Dollfie ● 8-57 { 50 }
                  AngelicHottie126 ● 58-107 { 50 }
                  Tholia ● 108-217, 248-297 { 160 }
                  Mikirani ● 218-220 { 3 }
                  Memorable Moon ● 221-233 { 13 }
                  Unidentified Meat ● 234-238 { 5 }
                  QueerxCore ● 239-247, 298, 302-304, 307 { 13 }
                  neiviv eiram06 ● 299-301, 305-306, 308-318 { 16 }

Gᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ Tɪᴄᴋᴇᴛs
                  There are a couple of ways of getting tickets.

₁﹒ Bᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
                  For every 10 bumps, you get 1 ticket.
                  Make sure to keep a running tally of how many posts you've made in this thread.
                  Use this to notify me when you want to cash in for the day (i.e. claim X number of tickets):

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Rᴀғғʟᴇ ʙᴜᴍᴘ﹗[/color][/size]
                  [size=11][color=#7E0E0E]Number of tickets you're claiming -[/color] [color=#635353](number goes here)[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Yᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴛʀʏ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴜʙᴍɪᴛᴛᴇᴅ﹗[/color][/size]

₂﹒ Dᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
                  For 100k gold, you get 1 ticket.
                  This amount is determined based on the current average value of the item +~300M.
                  Gold donated will be returned to the thread to fund further contests.
                  Use this to donate for the raffle:

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Rᴀғғʟᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹗[/color][/size]
                  [size=11][color=#7E0E0E]Username of claimant -[/color] [color=#635353](who will the tickets go to?)[/color]
                  [size=11][color=#7E0E0E]Donation amount -[/color] [color=#635353](gold value here)[/color]
                  [color=#7E0E0E]Number of tickets you're claiming -[/color] [color=#635353](number goes here)[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Yᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴛʀʏ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴜʙᴍɪᴛᴛᴇᴅ﹗

₃﹒ Rᴇғᴇʀ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
                  Get a friend to quote me in this thread using the following code.
                  You'll earn 10 tickets per friend.
                  As a bonus, your friend will also earn 5 tickets!

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Rᴀғғʟᴇ Rᴇғғᴇʀᴀʟ﹗[/color][/size]
                  [size=11][color=#7E0E0E]Username of friend who referred you -[/color] [color=#635353](name goes here)[/color][/size]

₄﹒ Lɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ﹣ Bᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴ Aғғɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇ
                  Link me in your thread (restricted to "Charity/Quests" and "Mini Shops" subforums).
                  I will link you back!
                  Quote me afterwards, and you'll get 50 tickets.

₅﹒ RNG Cʀɪᴛ﹗
                  Roll one d20. Aim for a 20, a critical hit!
                  Quote me afterwards, and you'll get 5 tickets.

[size=14][color=#7E0E0E]Rᴀғғʟᴇ RNG Cʀɪᴛ﹗[/color][/size]

* Within a reasonable amount of time. I may choose to cut the raffle short - don't worry though. The prize will always be drawn.

Gracious General

Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ﹣ Aɴᴅ ᴍʏ Qᴜᴇsᴛ ○ ○ ○

Hello! My name is Cassandra, and I'm known on Gaia as the Gracious General. When I'm not coding, I'm writing or spending time with my beloved who (because the universe has a funny sense of humour) lives on the other side of the world.

I game a lot. My PC is my baby. I'm fortunate though - what was once a hobby has now become something that helps me work towards a proper career. One day I hope to join the gaming industry in some way or another.

Reviewing games, creating games, funding independent projects... It's a dream for the (near-ish) future.

Until then, I'm studying computer science. I love crafting stories in my free time (that's where my nickname came from) and sleeping. Sleeping is so good.

As for the purpose of this thread, aside from keeping track of my own quest progress, I want to share the wealth with others. Accumulating millions of gold by myself may be faster, but it's a lonely road. I'd much rather give out a portion of what I've gained while I gather funds for items I truly want.

And speaking of items...

Tᴏᴘ Tɪᴇʀ Iᴛᴇᴍs

User Image
                  Raphael's Wings
                  530 / 3000M (current LMP @ 3B - AMP @ 550M)

User Image
                  Portrait of a Deer
                  0 / 6B

Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Iᴛᴇᴍs

User Image x x x User Image x x x User Image

. . .Princess of the World x4 User Image
                  . . .Faded Revenant User Image
                  . . .Zodiacal User Image
                  . . .Princess of the Universe User Image
                  . . .Sainte Ciel: Agape User Image

. . .Princess of the Universe x4 (2/4) User Image
                  . . .Faded Revenant User Image
                  . . .Zodiacal User Image
                  . . .Sainte Ciel: Agape User Image

wahmbulance Due to the recent (post-2013) changes in the attitude of the leadership team of Gaia Online with regards to the management (or lack thereof) of the gold economy, I have suspended all personal quests.

This thread will now be dedicated as a charity.

For those that may be wondering what I am referring to, there was a time before the gold-spitting GCash RNGs when inflation was an acknowledged issue. Steps were taken to mitigate the devaluation of gold - higher quality gold items and other gold sinks were introduced and strongly promoted.

And while the new exclusives and re-colours of rare items are nice, not even the new gold shop Loyal's Bazaar can hope to take even a fraction of the gold printed by the RNGs out of the system.

I've become disillusioned with the economy. Playing the market used to be part of the fun and charm of Gaia. Collecting items and showing off beautiful avatars just isn't the same anymore. I'll settle for what I have equipped now. The rest can go to people who still have quests to complete.

Dᴏɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs

User Image

Dᴏɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

User Image x User Image x User Image xUser Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image

Gracious General

Lɪɴᴋs ○ ○ ○

Lɪɴᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

200x40

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t-t-charity-quest-raffle-for-fafnir/t.91394683/][img]http://kersbergen.co.uk/images/dragon-tower-200x40.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t-t-charity-quest-raffle-for-fafnir/t.91394683/][img]http://kersbergen.co.uk/images/tower-large-button.gif[/img][/url]

88x31

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t-t-charity-quest-raffle-for-fafnir/t.91394683/][img]http://kersbergen.co.uk/images/tower-small-button.gif[/img][/url]

Aғғɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇs

User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Gracious General

Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ○ ○ ○

Gracious General

Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ○ ○ ○

Gracious General

Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ○ ○ ○

Gracious General

Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ○ ○ ○

Gracious General

Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ○ ○ ○

Gracious General