• Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Castiel Lover
1littlewolfy
Castiel Lover
1littlewolfy
Castiel Lover

Did you play the dander ears/grunnies rig? I've got tons of extra ears if you are looking for any colors. Free. 3nodding And a few extra grunnies.

No, I didn't play it. Really? That's awesome! biggrin But I can give you a bit of gold for them if you want since you're saving up for your other items.

Ah, don't worry. They're all pretty much worthless now. What colors do you want?

link to the item list with clickable images

Also, make sure you get your TWO eggs and equip them, as they evolve

Thanks for the egg info...I hadn't seen that. heart Now, I have them! So happy! Thank you!
I still don't have access to the Loyals Bazaar. I have 5 or 6 more days left.
I have the green grunny and the teal ears. So..whichever color is fine. They're yours so you pick which color you want to send and I'll be thankful either way.

Choose, or I'll send every double I have xD

LOL...okay, okay...I like everything but I'm not greedy. Light Purple Ears and thanks! smile

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
1littlewolfy
Castiel Lover

LOL...okay, okay...I like everything but I'm not greedy. Light Purple Ears and thanks! smile

rofl You're too selfless. I sent on a bunch of my doubles. Pretty much every color except what you are wearing and the peach ears, which I never got.

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Castiel Lover
1littlewolfy
Castiel Lover

rofl You're too selfless. I sent on a bunch of my doubles. Pretty much every color except what you are wearing and the peach ears, which I never got.

If you say so...I just don't like taking advantage of my friends or being greedy. If I happen to luck into to the peach ears, then I'll send them to you. You shouldn't have sent me all those especially since you could have sold those, my silly sweet friend.
I'd glomp you if I could but it's a day's drive and I'd rip my stitches glomping you. lol

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
1littlewolfy
Castiel Lover
1littlewolfy
Castiel Lover

If you say so...I just don't like taking advantage of my friends or being greedy. If I happen to luck into to the peach ears, then I'll send them to you. You shouldn't have sent me all those especially since you could have sold those, my silly sweet friend.
I'd glomp you if I could but it's a day's drive and I'd rip my stitches glomping you. lol

They'll all pretty cheap, actually. Lots of people opened them in hopes of the wings, plus it was a good gold sink. Accept the trade, sweet heart. 3nodding I've been donating them the past few days, and got a lot donated to me. I don't mind at all. emotion_bigheart

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Ha! I got 'em! I got the peach ears! I'm sending you the Peach ears! I found them! I'm so happy! Your collection can be complete now! Yay!

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

1littlewolfy
Yume Yokohama
gaia_angelleft BuMp gaia_angelright

cute avi! biggrin
Your avy is cute as well! >w<

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Yume Yokohama
1littlewolfy
Yume Yokohama

cute avi! biggrin

Oh, thank you so much! xd

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
1littlewolfy
Ha! I got 'em! I got the peach ears! I'm sending you the Peach ears! I found them! I'm so happy! Your collection can be complete now! Yay!

Haha, thank you sweet heart heart Enjoy your ears 3nodding Didn't have doubles of the grunnies like I thought, except the pink. sweatdrop

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Castiel Lover
1littlewolfy
Castiel Lover
1littlewolfy
Castiel Lover

They'll all pretty cheap, actually. Lots of people opened them in hopes of the wings, plus it was a good gold sink. Accept the trade, sweet heart. 3nodding I've been donating them the past few days, and got a lot donated to me. I don't mind at all. emotion_bigheart

You say cheap...and I laugh...I saw the MP prices. The peach ones weren't horrible they were 18,000 gold but the others were way up there. I think we have different versions of cheap. lol
But I will say again, Thank you for everything! Our friendship most of all. emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Castiel Lover
1littlewolfy

Haha, thank you sweet heart heart Enjoy your ears 3nodding Didn't have doubles of the grunnies like I thought, except the pink. sweatdrop

It's cool my sweet friend. cool

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

1littlewolfy
Yume Yokohama
1littlewolfy
Yume Yokohama

cute avi! biggrin

Your welcome! Cas looks ready for Easter its awesome. 3nodding

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
1littlewolfy
Castiel Lover

You say cheap...and I laugh...I saw the MP prices. The peach ones weren't horrible they were 18,000 gold but the others were way up there. I think we have different versions of cheap. lol
But I will say again, Thank you for everything! Our friendship most of all. emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

emotion_hug But of course! Thank you for being my friend, too.

It's sad to say that 18k is a drop in the bucket, these days. The 99 cent bunnihilation is int he mp for 20m, right now. Gold is so devalued and cash is everything, nowadays. emotion_facepalm

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Yume Yokohama
1littlewolfy
Yume Yokohama
1littlewolfy
Yume Yokohama

cute avi! biggrin

Yeah, Cas looks adorable per usual and Cas is all-around awesome! heart

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Yume Yokohama
1littlewolfy
Yume Yokohama
1littlewolfy
Yume Yokohama

cute avi! biggrin

Haha, he's dressed up and bringing Dean to a field where he hid eggs. There is also a picnic with pie. Lots of pie. emotion_dowant emotion_omnomnom
Yume Yokohama
1littlewolfy
Yume Yokohama
1littlewolfy
Yume Yokohama

cute avi! biggrin

E-CORP is still running smoothly, despite some earlier... mishaps. I'm truly grateful for all my loyal supporters and workers!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff