Alien Rogue

41,415 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
The Evil Blue Fairy
ninja heart

*pops in*
I do so enjoy seeing EBF such pretty outfits....think I need to try and make more for her

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
sweetroar
The Evil Blue Fairy
ninja heart

*pops in*
I do so enjoy seeing EBF such pretty outfits....think I need to try and make more for her
Glad you enjoy playing dress up with the EBF. I am sure she approves of not wearing that bathing suit I had her in 24/7 for 365 days. xd

Alien Rogue

41,415 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Evil A
sweetroar
The Evil Blue Fairy
ninja heart

*pops in*
Glad you enjoy playing dress up with the EBF. I am sure she approves of not wearing that bathing suit I had her in 24/7 for 365 days. xd

Lol.
Wonder how she feels about mohawks? Having some thoughts on a post-apoc grunge look.

Also does she like those bright azure blues, or would she prefer more navy or baby blues, or some other color all together?
sweetroar
The Evil Blue Fairy
ninja heart

*pops in*
Oh, thank you for the assist!

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
sweetroar
Evil A
sweetroar
The Evil Blue Fairy
ninja heart

*pops in*

Lol.
Wonder how she feels about mohawks? Having some thoughts on a post-apoc grunge look.

Also does she like those bright azure blues, or would she prefer more navy or baby blues, or some other color all together?
I think she could appreciate a mohawk.

Blues are her thing, so as long as it is blue things are good.

Alien Rogue

41,415 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Evil A
sweetroar

Lol.

. Grrrr...internet is out at apartment so can't really work on outfit cat_stressed

But think I saved the wip, so may be able to give a preview of what it currently looks like.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
sweetroar
Evil A
sweetroar

Lol.

. Grrrr...internet is out at apartment so can't really work on outfit cat_stressed

But think I saved the wip, so may be able to give a preview of what it currently looks like.
Awesome!

But not awesome on the lack of net!

Alien Rogue

41,415 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Evil A
Awesome!

So here's what I have so far...really just trying to figure out top/shirt, finding one that looks good but is not super expensive.
Wanting to see if the top piece of ebf's current bottoms would look ok, but then I'd probably have to nix the cape...but at the same time I have a conflicting idea about capes and back wings; my mental logic says they just don't go together.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
sweetroar
Evil A
Awesome!

So here's what I have so far...really just trying to figure out top/shirt, finding one that looks good but is not super expensive.
Wanting to see if the top piece of ebf's current bottoms would look ok, but then I'd probably have to nix the cape...but at the same time I have a conflicting idea about capes and back wings; my mental logic says they just don't go together.
Looks good so far.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Alien Rogue

41,415 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Evil A
sweetroar
Evil A
Awesome!

Looks good so far.

Got my internet back and think I've settled on the top...though not 100% certain if EBF will want to use her current wings or the wings from User Image Radiating Super Nova...think both work well with it.
The real problem I have is that there are currently no cool flint mohawks listed in the marketplace cat_stressed

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
sweetroar
Evil A
sweetroar
Evil A
Awesome!

Looks good so far.

Got my internet back and think I've settled on the top...though not 100% certain if EBF will want to use her current wings or the wings from User Image Radiating Super Nova...think both work well with it.
The real problem I have is that there are currently no cool flint mohawks listed in the marketplace cat_stressed
I could lend her my Cool Flint...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces